Default Issues using ISO

Ok! So I'll start off with my hardware.
    TOSHIBA Satellite A505
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P7350 @ 2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz
    Ram: 4.00 GB
    Graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500 Series
    Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium

I'm using a Gamecube Emulator. I'm using Dolphin-2.0.win64

Ok the issue I'm running into is only occurring with ISO's, but not with gcm's. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong when I'm extracting the files with winrar, or if it's something to with the emulator. Whenever I launch an ISO a pop up appears saying "WRITE: Invalid address: 7e000010".

Anyone know what's going on/what I did wrong/how to fix this/an awesome chocolate-chip cookie recipe?

Ok. So I downloaded more games overnight, and extracted them this morning. Two are ISO and they are both working. But still, does anyone know what's going on?

Alright. I got it working, not sure how, but I did. Now just to improve the fps...
    Last edited by dustydude; 4th-August-2012 at 18:32.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

GCM and ISO are the exact same format

P.S. do you actually have a 64bit OS if not get the 32bit version of Dolphin (I don't even know why the 64bit version would work at all)

P.P.S. the Dolphin home page also has a compat list there with certain notes for some games that are worth looking at as some games do need special settings ect...

The best way to currently run GC ISO's is to burn them and play them with an older softmodded Wii (even then some games will lag during FMV cuts (This only applies to a few games, most are 100% perfect) [something to do with the drive reading DVD+/-R slower than Orginal media]) or via a HDD on the newer and older Wii's but that can be a bit tricky but should run them perfect

There is also a hard mod (mod chip) for the wii that will let you play GC games from HDD with ease, as the softmodded Wii method is a lil tricky (Personly not actually tested doing that I play from disc and own the ones I realy like, I have a few backup ones that all run perfect from DVD+R though aswell)

The best thing about your laptop though is the graphics chip set, including the graphics chip set you under par for GameCube/Wii emulation, that doesn't mean to say that all games will be unplayable, there are a few games that will run full speed on lower specs but you will struggle on most games though

Ikaruga is one such game that should run ok for you, I remember running that on an older system (I don't remember my specs though)

Garenteed full speed emulation except maybe a few problem games PSX Saturn and down over you should get full speeds (N64 emulation has a few problem games/PSX you may find a few problem games also)

NDS you may also get some problems, lots of games should work one way or another though, downover for handhelds you should be just fine
    Last edited by Zorlon; 6th-August-2012 at 14:16.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR