Thread: help with makaron gamepad

Thanks

Unhappy help with makaron gamepad

I have searched everywhere, and I cant find any useful thread that shows how to configure the gamepad for Makaron. I have Makaron T12 and when opening it, and went to option I cant choose it in order to set my keyboard button.

so any solution for this problem I will be glad to see.

edit:problem solved but still need a good emulator to run record of lodoss war. because makaron have some issue with the graphics and sound.
    Last edited by newbihack; 28th-July-2012 at 01:53.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh wow I clean forgot about Makaron

The reason is, it is realy old now but I guess it was a step forward in the day

NullDC is the way to go nowerdays, you will want the normal version, the other version is an Arcade emulator, the system the Dreamcast was based on.

Personly I own a UK PAL Dreamcast that can play selfboot backups without a mod, some models of the US Dreamcast can also do the same, the machine is worth getting and can be picked up rather cheaply now aswell, though they are starting to get harder to find to buy now I've noticed

Something like joy2keys is good for emulators/games/media players or anything else on your PC without joypad support that will let you configure your joypad or whatever other controller to use keyboard &/or mouse controls
    Last edited by Zorlon; 29th-July-2012 at 12:58.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

yea I also tested Nulldc always hangs with record of lodoss war so i tried demul5.6 worked but my laptop is 5 years old and wont get me to 40 fps.
    and chankast will not run the game as well it always give me the music section. yea I did a lot of testing and none of em worked.

my only hope is demul seems work fine but it needs a good hardware. anyway I will see what is new and try it.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just buy a dreamcast not a new system lol

It plays Record of Lodoss war perfectly

Dreamcast emulation is ok but not 100% perfect and there are still unplayable games, there has been very little development recently for Dreamcast emulation and the last lot updates had just been very minor ones that has taken apx a year to do, so please do not keep your hopes up to play this Dreamcast title via emulation

Might be worth looking for a NullDC compat list there may be some magic setting that will let you get further than yoiu have so far
    Last edited by Zorlon; 30th-July-2012 at 17:14.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

buying a new dreamcast is good idea but I already owned dreamcast and I wanted to see if it is possible to run DC games on pc.