Thread: GBAoid/Gameboid help?

Thanks

Default GBAoid/Gameboid help?

Wireless play! All I need to know. Any other place I've looked usually has this question asked, followed by one more post from the same guy asking for someone to help him.
    Yep! Would be amazing if it can do it. The xGBA Emulator Grabber said that it's possible, and then kindly goes on to never explaining how.
    Help would be.. Well, help <.< Greatly appreciated help, I might add!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If it's not in any documentation included with it, it isn't going to have that feature built into it

Perhaps it is possible to do but has yet to be done, maybe that is what The xGBA Emulator Grabber ment

Though I can't honestly say I have this emulator or any interest in using any emulator on a phone/other android device

The closest thing I have seen to GBA wireless asides from the wireless link up kit for the actual GBA is via PC lan/wan network play with modded versions of VBA and No$GBA
    I would of thought it would say in it's features that it supports link up play

GameBoid is the famous GameBoy Advance emulator for Android.

* Context menu in ROM list
    * [O] GBA save type
    * Support zipped BIOS
    * Key mappings for TL+TR
    - Run most games at full speed
    - Customizable on-screen keypad
    - Save states
    - Cheats
    - Fast-forward (turbo)
    - Multiple key profiles
    - Screen upside-down

As it does not mention link up I would hazard a guess that it does not, link up is sort after in alot of emulators and when it does support it they tend to tell people about it and would have it's own place in the features list

EDIT:- digging through posts about this emulator from lots of other sources yeah the emulator does not support link up play, sorry to disapoint
    Last edited by Zorlon; 2nd-January-2012 at 21:40.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Ah, damnit. That's more or less why I bought it! That said, I don't mind playing the old games I've since lost on my Xperia Play. It's quite nice!
    Well, hopefully in the future. I mean, if it's possible on Windows, I'm sure there's hope for Android.
    Thanks for the help. Though I'd say we both looked in the same places, as I spent a couple days at it myself. Nice to see a helper