Page 64 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974114 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by j-sime View Post
    Anyone in your family have a genious mind like yours?
    Why do Sonic always save the world? Doesn't get boring always the same?
    Is Sonic a Goku of another dimension (Where did I get this from? Drugs, I'm out)
    - My grandfather was a fairly good example. Professor Gerald Robotnik. You know, responsible for quite a few advancements at the time, including building the Space Colony ARK.
    - I wouldn't call it saving the world, per se, but I doubt it gets boring for him. He feels I'm wrong, I feel I'm not, that's why he does it. Boredom doesn't apply. If I kept trying the exact same thing, it'd be boring, but I do try new ideas at times.
    - I... very much doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    What does "cynical sod" means?
    A person who is sarcastic in most situations. And a bit of a bastard. I'll be fair there - I want to take over the world. You have to be a bit of a bastard to do that. Even if my goals are good.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    Is being a genius hard on the mental level, seeing that everyone else isn't up to par?
    What is you view on the Two-Tailed Fox named Miles "Tails" Prower?
    What is multi-threading?
    Would you ever consider trying to just quit? Sonic wouldn't bother you anymore.
    How come in Chemical Plant Zone, when you drop toxic wastes on sonic, he ducks and it's all fine?
    Why do spambots hang around forums so much?
    Making a new catch phrase? Time for a change of hate?
    - At times, it gets immensely depressing.
    - Good engineer, though not on my level. Knows his stuff. If he weren't best friends with Sonic, we might even get along. Sadly, he's helped scuttle a few too many of my plans, so at present, he's an obstacle.
    - Pure tripe I made up at the time. I'm not going to tell people how I build things, that'd be thick.
    - Sonic only bothers me when I set another scheme in motion. In between schemes we leave one another be. Sonic knows that he can't capture me, and I know I can't capture Sonic unless I've got a bloody good scheme on, and even then it usually fails. We might play out the tired old hero vs. villain story, but after being at it so long, we know one another. Call it professional courtesy.

Mind you, that's not to say I never considered retiring. I just don't want to.
    - Mostly because that entire Eggmobile setup was an utter dud. The refined chemicals I was supposed to dump on Sonic turned out to counterbalance eachother. The result was that I basically threw water on the Hedgehog. Yeah, very threatening.
    - Because it's a bit hard to spam if there's no way to... you know, spam something?
    - I have many catchphrases. "Get a load of this" was one SEGA copied over a little too faithfully. "Time for a change of pace" works fairly well for the two-tiered Egg Dragoon II, and so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    Could you unleash the might of your armada on my neighbors house? please
    Sorry, my armada's usually tied up either not being abused for silly notions or being destroyed by Sonic. It's pretty much a full-time occupation for them. Thank god most of my mechs aren't gifted with nigh-sentient AI.

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    Where do you think Scrooge McDuck got all his money?
    Who funds your research?
    Can you build a transportation device for me then? I can pay you for your work.
    Do you think Dr.Mario can prescribe medicine? He does kick pills at viruses.
    Do ever get bored of fighting Sonic and his idiot friends?
    If you run for president, what would your slogan be?
    is it okay to wear white after Labor day?
    Have you considered brainwashing Sonic into obeying you?
    - He started out a poor shoeshine boy in Glasgow, Scotland. His first job led to him getting a dime from the US, useless to him at the time. It inspired him and led to him deciding he'd make his way into wealth, do it square, and be sharper than the tricksters. That's his famous Nr. 1 Dime. Fast-forward through several trips around the world until we end up in the Gold Rush days in the Klondike. Scrooge dug up the Goose Egg Nugget there, one of the purest, biggest gold nuggets found at the time. His determination there finally paid off, and he scraped together over a million dollars through his claim there. He eventually bought the bank there and started up business. The result - more wealth. He still traveled all over the world, but made more and more money, either by business ventures or ancient treasures.

Eventually, he became the richest duck in the world.

What? I like the comics. I can give a lengthier summary, but I might as well just tell you to buy the comics.
    - I fund my research, mostly through the coorporations that I've got running. Another example of the sublime idiocy of most people. Seriously, how the hell do they not expect EggCorp to belong to me?
    - Perhaps at some point. Teleportation tech is still rudimentary at best. You'd arrive possibly causing nuclear fusion. You wouldn't be history, you'd be geography.
    - Frankly, I wouldn't consider kicking a pill into someone's face high-quality medical practice, but hey, if it works for him...
    - Well, in fairness, Sonic's not an idiot, and most of his friends aren't either. Please note that I said 'most'. Knuckles and Big definitely qualify for the idiot label, and they're not the only ones. And no, I don't get bored. Annoyed that they always stand in my way, yes. Bored, no.
    - "Vote for me, or I'll take over anyway!"
    - I have no idea why it would be a problem.
    - Once or twice. My amusement park in the Colours scheme was essentially a giant mind control ray. Of course, things didn't work out.

Thanks
    EP Points

What is Ivo short for?
    If circumstances were different, would you and Sonic be friends?
    Who do you think is evil?
    Were you ever homeschooled?
    What is your guiltiest pleasure?
    Name something about yourself that most people don't know.
    Which video game hero is the biggest wuss?
    Which video game hero would you like to fight?
    Has Mario ever invited you to his parties?
    have you ever worn sweatpants?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Why have you not cut your losses and quit while your behind?

Thanks

Maybe sonic doesn't like red????

If i was remotely usefull (how ever unlikey that maybe) feel free to click the thanks button or share some rep.

Thanks
    EP Points

What is Ivo short for?
    If circumstances were different, would you and Sonic be friends?
    Who do you think is evil?
    Were you ever homeschooled?
    What is your guiltiest pleasure?
    Name something about yourself that most people don't know.
    Which video game hero is the biggest wuss?
    Which video game hero would you like to fight?
    Has Mario ever invited you to his parties?
    have you ever worn sweatpants?
    - It's not short for anything, it's just my first name.
    - Who knows. I respect his ability, but I'm not sure our personalities would mesh well. On the other hand, I can certainly appreciate his dedication to his ideals, wrong though they are.
    - Those who exploit the idiocy of the populace for their own personal gain, mostly.
    - Nope. University graduate. My old uni asked not to be named. Sods.
    - Well, if I'd feel guilty about it, would I tell you all?
    - My eyes are blue.
    - Probably Hope, from Final Fantasy XIII. I hear he's at least somewhat more assertive in the second part, but in the first... ye gods he got annoying. Overly whiny, angsty mummy's boy.
    - Probably Hope again, if only to shut him up. Another contender would be Ratchet & Clank - if only because those games amuse me.
    - Nope. You see, there's that problem with reality again. While myself and Sonic and the lot are real, Mario is just a video game character.
    - Um, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    Why have you not cut your losses and quit while your behind?
    Because I'm not a quitter. These past 20-odd years should've proven that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    Maybe sonic doesn't like red????
    ...yeah, I'm sure that's the reason he fights me and scuttles my plans for world domination. A dislike of a colour.

-----------------------------

Incidentally, given that we're only 50 posts off, I'll probably organise another live-stream thing for when I hit post #1000. What I'll do, I'm not sure yet. I'll figure something out. Just thought I'd give you all some advance warning.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

From Dr. Ivo Robotnik ...yeah, I'm sure that's the reason he fights me and scuttles my plans for world domination. A dislike of a colour.

Why else would SEGA chronicle Sonic Colors/Colours?

Speaking of SEGA, will they chronicle you snatching Knuckles' Master Emerald?

Was you scared when Sonic the Werehog wrecked your Egg Dragoon?

Why not send the Egg Interceptor after Sonic? he seems to just run away from this machine. (Maybe it reminds him of Amy, )
    Last edited by Sheik; 17th-April-2012 at 00:09. Reason: More Questions....and snooPINGAS usual.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    - Perhaps at some point. Teleportation tech is still rudimentary at best. You'd arrive possibly causing nuclear fusion. You wouldn't be history, you'd be geography.
    - Frankly, I wouldn't consider kicking a pill into someone's face high-quality medical practice, but hey, if it works for him...

Brilliant.

And I did not know that Scrooge McDuck was the characters original name.
    I know the comics (I had a few) but here they call it "Tio (uncle) Patinhas".

Oh, right the question...

... ok, why does Sonic's upgrades consist of breaking TV monitors?

EDIT: Or should I call them just monitors?
    Last edited by foggy_han; 16th-April-2012 at 09:42.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Other than pulling yourself through time to assist yourself have you ever considered finding a partner to assist you in your work that has an IQ

Thanks
    EP Points

Do the Chaoes emeralds prevent death? Had anyone ever thought on using them in medical issues.
    Are you related to any another game?
    Do you play Mario? Mwahahahaha
    Where did u find the Time eater? Wasn't it too dangerous?
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    From Dr. Ivo Robotnik ...yeah, I'm sure that's the reason he fights me and scuttles my plans for world domination. A dislike of a colour.

Why else would SEGA chronicle Sonic Colors/Colours?
    Um, because of the conveniently colour-coded alien wisps that gave him his powers? I don't think it's because he disliked the colour red.

Would've made his life tricky on one or two of the worlds, for that matter...

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post

Brilliant.

And I did not know that Scrooge McDuck was the characters original name.
    I know the comics (I had a few) but here they call it "Tio (uncle) Patinhas".

Oh, right the question...

... ok, why does Sonic's upgrades consist of breaking TV monitors?

EDIT: Or should I call them just monitors?
    They've been called both TV monitors and just monitors. Frankly, I haven't the foggiest why SEGA decided to go with monitors. If you want the more accurate depiction of the shields and what-have-you the rodent keeps finding, look into those floating pods from Sonic Adventure. I guess they had to scale down, given console tech at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    Other than pulling yourself through time to assist yourself have you ever considered finding a partner to assist you in your work that has an IQ
    "that has an IQ"? Everyone has an IQ. Knuckles has an IQ. It's just below bedrock-level, but he has an IQ. I'm going to use my contextual clues here and assume you mean "a high IQ" or possibly "an IQ of 200+". Considered it, but never acted on it. Overall, teaming up with others tends to lead to strife. I've never found anyone who shares my ideals and convictions who was also willing to join my cause. And intelligent enough to keep up.

Do the Chaoes emeralds prevent death? Had anyone ever thought on using them in medical issues.
    Are you related to any another game?
    Do you play Mario? Mwahahahaha
    Where did u find the Time eater? Wasn't it too dangerous?
    - Nope. The Chaos Emeralds are immensely powerful gemstones that can be used as a power-source. They also have other implementations, but I don't think they have any medical uses. Some of the other dimension's Chaos Emeralds have medical applications, but thus far, ours haven't exhibited such traits.
    - I should hope not. SEGA is allowed to chronicle my battles with Sonic and at times to make the occasional spinoff title which includes Sonic and myself, such as that olympics game.
    - On occasion. Those games never really caught my attention completely. Some were amusing though. I liked most of the RPG's especially. Say what you like about nintendo, but at least those games have a sense of humour.
    - I found the Time Eater in space. Quite literally, really. It manifested in its own little compartment of space-time. I released it, and eventually convinced it to work with me. We all know what happened next.

Thanks
    EP Points

Do you believe in magic?
    What is your fondest childhood memory?
    Do you have any regrets?
    What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
    Have you seen the show Mystery Science theatre 3000? If not it's ok.
    Is a mac a good computer?
    Should I get a segway?
    Can you make me one? I can pay you for your work.
    Can I crochet you something?
    Have you tried Japanese sodas? I tried one that was melon flavored, it was surprisingly good.
    Do you like ramen noodles?
    Can you invent a time machine? Or have you invented one already?
    If you have invented one, can I go back to the 80's?Please.

Thanks
    EP Points

What's ur secret for now looking old even after all explosions and exposition to harmful substance?
    You look younger now than in the first Sonic
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Do you believe in magic?
    What is your fondest childhood memory?
    Do you have any regrets?
    What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
    Have you seen the show Mystery Science theatre 3000? If not it's ok.
    Is a mac a good computer?
    Should I get a segway?
    Can you make me one? I can pay you for your work.
    Can I crochet you something?
    Have you tried Japanese sodas? I tried one that was melon flavored, it was surprisingly good.
    Do you like ramen noodles?
    Can you invent a time machine? Or have you invented one already?
    If you have invented one, can I go back to the 80's?Please.
    - Yep. Although 'belief' is a bit of an odd term for it, given that it's just there. The Chaos Emeralds, hell, the entire Floating Island, and so on. It's not so much belief as knowledge that it exists. Believing in magic would be similar to believing in a table.
    - Building my first working robot. Not sure what the purpose of the thing was now, but just the joy of seeing it actually do what I wanted it to do was fantastic.
    - Endless amounts of them, but I tend not to air those in public.
    - Epic Movie, recently. "Hi guys, look, we know about memes." "That's nice. You're also idiots with no sense of humour whatsoever. Stop making movies. Please."
    - Nope.
    - Overall, it's decent. Compared to my systems, it's pathetic. But don't feel bad, that holds true for every computer that isn't mine.
    - If you want to look completely idiotic.
    - I don't build segways. I build Eggmobiles. And those're private transports, sorry.
    - I don't know, can you?
    - Can't say that I have.
    - I don't love 'em, but they're good enough to quickly eat if you're in a hurry.
    - Well, my only real experiments with time travel were during my attempted conquest of Little Planet and alongside the Time Eater. They didn't involve a time machine per se.
    - Given that I don't have a time machine, I'm afraid not.

What's ur secret for now looking old even after all explosions and exposition to harmful substance?
    You look younger now than in the first Sonic
    I'm just that vital. Really, I am.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It seems your rising in popularity in my video's even to the point of overshadowing myself, do you have any comment to this?

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok, then can you build me a computer?
    have you ever watched Ren and Stimpy?
    Can you send me the plans to your egg carriers, so I can build one of my own?
    Do you think it's too late to change my major?
    Why do think Mario has so many different professions? Why can't he just be a plumber?
    Are you looking forward to The Hobbit movie?
    What was your thesis about?