Page 61 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    When push comes to shove, will you push harder or shoot the problem?
    Where do Sonic store those rings, and how do they work as armor?
    Do you hate the portrayal that AOSTH shown of your counterparts?
    Is it cool being cool?
    I'm sorry I've ran out of questions
    Don't you know, i store those rings in my body to help me with Super Sonic, and yes Dr.Eggman, I'm Sonic just using a different name so i can source out where you live, so i can destroy your new hide out be very careful cause with tails on my side he can track you down in a flash . Although it was fun destroying your amusement park over and over again in Sonic Colors , although i hated those crazy tricks i did, could of done without the addon's but you know SEGA
    Last edited by Sonic The Hedgehog; 10th-April-2012 at 21:51.

Thanks
    EP Points

Will your empire be communist? How it sounds to you?
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Oh noes a communistic community that'll never happen, he just wants it all for himself, don't you guys remember Sonic Rivals 2 and 1 *facepalm*

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, but I meant a China or USSR thing. Cause a pure communism wouldnt have a government.
    Extra question. So Dr., can you gimme a hint of your next weapon to destroy Sonic?
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

huh destroy me, he'll never do that , in the end, he's always making mistakes .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Umm.... Tezuka, I know you're not Sonic.(Sonic doesn't approve of forethought, he just crashes the party, also Sonic X Pic= Blasphemy)
    Doctor, is it alright if I borrow Time Eater (For pure purposes *cough* not *cough*)?
    P.S. Tezuka is a troll.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

I'm not a troll and I am a huge Sonic Fan, also that pic up there is the only good pic i could find atm

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey,sonic I want to ask you something. Why are you blue? What happened? Did you fall into a vat of blue dye? Are you sad? What is your deal?

Thanks
    EP Points

Where do you live?

Thanks

Well I don't really live anywhere I mainly run around the world a billion times, although in the movie of mine it shows me living on an island with Tails, so I'm a loner you might say , also i like the color blue and I was born with that color , next

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

When push comes to shove, will you push harder or shoot the problem?
    Where do Sonic store those rings, and how do they work as armor?
    Do you hate the portrayal that AOSTH shown of your counterparts?
    Is it cool being cool?
    I'm sorry I've ran out of questions
    - Depends on the problem, usually. There's a certain charm in the direct approach, but as I've said countless times before, I won't hold with wanton killing.
    - He stores the energy of the rings, their physical shell dissipates. If, for some reason, he takes damage, the rings' energy reforms in a physical shell, too weak to sustain itself after protecting Sonic without that shell, thus it appears as if he drops the rings.
    - Yes. Yes it is.
    - Don't worry about it, it's not mandatory to ask questions. I appreciate the effort you've taken thus far though.

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    Can I work as your apprentice? You won''t have to pay me.
    Do opposites really attract?
    How would you fix the economy crisis?
    How can something be hot and cool at the same time?
    What are you going to invent next?
    Why did video kill the radio star? What did they do wrong?
    Is there anything you wish that you had invented?
    Are you left or right-handed?
    What books do you like to read?
    Do you remember the original Transformers, or Thundercats?
    - Sorry, but I'm not taking apprentices for the foreseeable future. Unless I succeed in taking over the world next time, in which case, perhaps.
    - If they're magnets, then I'd say so, yes.
    - When I take over, it'll essentially be like pressing a huge-ass reset button.
    - By ignoring perception.
    - That'd be the *CLASSIFIED*
    - Radio failed to evolve with the times. Or rather, radio evolved into television, and the few remaining radio stations are left behind because they are, when all is said and done, antiquated. The few that still manage to stay upright try to keep with the times in their own way, thus evolving in a different direction whilst retaining their medium.
    - No. Because if I want to invent something, I then go and invent it.
    - Left.
    - Quite a few things come to mind. If we're talking genres, I suppose Science Fiction works.
    - Vaguely. Couldn't catch my interest, especially when I saw how shoddily those Transformers were built.

Quote Originally Posted by Tezuka View Post
    Don't you know, i store those rings in my body to help me with Super Sonic, and yes Dr.Eggman, I'm Sonic just using a different name so i can source out where you live, so i can destroy your new hide out be very careful cause with tails on my side he can track you down in a flash . Although it was fun destroying your amusement park over and over again in Sonic Colors , although i hated those crazy tricks i did, could of done without the addon's but you know SEGA
    Of COURSE you're Sonic. That's why you appear to have completely missed the several points in this thread where I've mentioned that the actual Sonic knows where I currently reside (The Egg Carrier, currently airborne over Metropolis). Please note that using a different name to blindside me doesn't usually work if you then tell me about it in my own thread! Also, Sonic destroyed that park once. You know, after it was destroyed, it was... well, destroyed. SEGA merely chronicles the events. Do try to pay attention, 'Sonic'.

Oh, and this is an Ask Dr. Robotnik thread. Stop answering my questions. Make your own Ask Sonic thread if you want to answer people's questions.

The things I put up with on the road to global dictatorship...

Quote Originally Posted by j-sime View Post
    Will your empire be communist? How it sounds to you?
    No, it'll be a dictatorship. You know, with me at the helm.

Oh noes a communistic community that'll never happen, he just wants it all for himself, don't you guys remember Sonic Rivals 2 and 1 *facepalm*
    *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by j-sime View Post
    Yeah, but I meant a China or USSR thing. Cause a pure communism wouldnt have a government.
    Extra question. So Dr., can you gimme a hint of your next weapon to destroy Sonic?
    - Hardly. You'll find out all about what'll happen when I take over, when I actually take over!
    - No. I try not to give out details to my next schemes. Sonic blindsides me enough without knowing exactly what I'm doing beforehand, thanks very much.

huh destroy me, he'll never do that , in the end, he's always making mistakes .
    Concerning Sonic, yes. Concerning you, I don't expect a great deal of trouble.

Umm.... Tezuka, I know you're not Sonic.(Sonic doesn't approve of forethought, he just crashes the party, also Sonic X Pic= Blasphemy)
    Doctor, is it alright if I borrow Time Eater (For pure purposes *cough* not *cough*)?
    P.S. Tezuka is a troll.
    - See, even ordinary posters see it. Small wonder my brilliant mind caught on after the first word.
    - Time Eater proved too volatile. I'm not entirely sure what happened to it in the end, but it appears to be encapsulated in an unreachable core of space-time.
    - Now now, no troll accusations in this thread please. Let's not descend down that path...

I'm not a troll and I am a huge Sonic Fan, also that pic up there is the only good pic i could find atm
    You don't say.

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    Hey,sonic I want to ask you something. Why are you blue? What happened? Did you fall into a vat of blue dye? Are you sad? What is your deal?
    Oy. Ask Dr. Robotnik thread people. Eyes on the brilliant genius mastermind please.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscab View Post
    Where do you live?
    The Egg Carrier. I've repaired it and retired it from frontline duty. It now serves as my floating home, essentially.

Well I don't really live anywhere I mainly run around the world a billion times, although in the movie of mine it shows me living on an island with Tails, so I'm a loner you might say , also i like the color blue and I was born with that color , next
    I decided that that question was for me. Given the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    lol Tezuka is thread Hijacking
    Quite so. Tezuka? Desist.

Thanks

-In your entire arsenal, what is your favorite weapon?
    -What's your favorite view of scenery? For example, if you had to build a base of operations, would it be in the snow, by the beach, in the jungle, underwater, etc.
    -Do you cook? Or do robots cook for you?
    -Favorite cuisine?

Username: SoySauce (or similar) Name: Kenshii

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What fool dare oppose Dr. Robotnik?
    Is it really "that" easy to trick Knuckles?
    Did you grow up wanting to be a World Ruler or it just happened?
    What happened to the car you used in Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing?
    Do you like computers? If so what brand would you recommend?
    Thanks for clearing up the use of rings and Sonic.
    I apologize for trolling Tezuka, I Just firmly believe that Sonic wouldn't be online to use technology, he runs to much to ever stop.
    (Where would he get the Wi-Fi?)
    Your thoughts on Dark Gaia?
    Last edited by Sheik; 11th-April-2012 at 23:46.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

Hey Doc, what does E.G.G.M.A.N stand for from Sonic Adventures DX, just a test P.S i'm also pinching tails laptop, and using it while circumnavigating around the world
    Last edited by Sonic The Hedgehog; 12th-April-2012 at 00:40.