Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Dear Dr. Robotnik,

At which point in the series did you go from being known by Sonic fans everywhere as "Dr. Robotnik" to simply "Eggman" and why? I've always wondered this. Wasn't Eggman/Egghead just an insult Sonic called you? Why did Team Sonic choose to make it your official title from then on?

Thanks

Have you ever tried wearing blue?

Thanks
    EP Points

once you've seen it can you really not unsee it?
    if 6 was 9 then can violet be purple?
    I'm back and bored.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SpuzzHardwick View Post
    Dear Dr. Robotnik,

At which point in the series did you go from being known by Sonic fans everywhere as "Dr. Robotnik" to simply "Eggman" and why? I've always wondered this. Wasn't Eggman/Egghead just an insult Sonic called you? Why did Team Sonic choose to make it your official title from then on?
    If we're talking about the games that SEGA puts out to chronicle our long-standing history, then between Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic Adventure 2 in some regions, but in its region of origin, from the very start. I had taken the name of Eggman as a nickname, but it was mostly in jest. SEGA took it seriously, and pretty much ran with it. In part to annoy me. I am the would-be world conqueror, after all, so they took an opportunity to poke fun at me, essentially. Nowadays I'll answer to being called Eggman, but I prefer being called Robotnik, as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    Have you ever tried wearing blue?
    Let me think...

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grouch View Post
    once you've seen it can you really not unsee it?
    if 6 was 9 then can violet be purple?
    I'm back and bored.
    Never would've guessed at your boredom.

- Rather depends on what it is one has seen. For example, seeing this question is easy enough to unsee. Seeing Amy rush you with that thrice-blasted hammer of hers, nearly stoving in your skull while she screeches like a lunatic about not hurting her Sonic? Yeah, I don't think I will ever unsee that.
    - Whatever you like to think.

Thanks

Have you ever wore green?

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you ever wore green?
    I think we can go through the spectrum of the rainbow quite fast here if I just condense my answer here.

I have always worn a combination of red, white, black, and yellow. I have not worn green, blue, purple, or most other colours.

---

This'll be the last question I can answer for a while, given that I"ll be going on another extended attempt to take over the world today! (OOC Note: Two-week vacation to Guatemala, go figure )

When I get back, I'll either be your new ruler, or slightly scorched in places, so feel free to keep posting those questions, and I'll be happy to answer them!

Thanks

it was sarcastic. a joke here and there is good, no?

another few quickies:
    -what would be considered as "not an idiot" in your opinion?
    -in metallic madness, did you have any influence on what stayed and what went in the good future? it seems odd to be that the residents of little planet would revamp the entire factory/base to make it nice and pretty and forgiving, but leave all the deadly traps in place, and in some cases, even add some.

wow, you're actually caring enough to read this?

Thanks

what does 1+1=

up up down down left right left right "b" "a" select start.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    - Only if you're specifically programmed to defy and attack me. I've no quarrel with other bots, as long as they're not designed to counter me in any way..
    thank you robotnik. under normal circumstances i will not fire the ryno V in your office for 5 seconds. however, the second you decide that it is a good idea to be a complete jerk(reprogramming me to say "all hail eggman", making it to where sonic cant attend the regular halo deathmatch events, banning all sonic games, making it ), I WILL, repeat WILL fire the ryno V, get turbo mecha sonic to help me, and get samus to get you. i have a lot of contacts.
    current people who owe me one for some reason or another
    sonic-$20
    crash-one nitro crate
    samus-1 favor
    cheif-1 favor
    megaman-1 favor
    turbomechasonic-1 favor(dont ask)
    optimas prime-1 favor
    megatron-2 favors
    captain James T. Kirk-1 favor
    mario-10 favors(peach is captured a lot more often than you think)
    the guy(IWBTG)-1 favor
    ratchet and clank(total)-1 favor
    and you. yes you. remember that time you were trying to split mobius open? turns out sonics shockwave from going super sonic went farther than you think. i rebuilt your machine when you were running away. and fixed a few lines of code. go figure.
    ZX.logOut();
    Critical systems ERROR! REBOOTING...
    ZX>what was that?
    ZX>i dont think thats normal.
    ZX>lets try that again
    ZX.logOut();
    SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED! 5-4-3-2-1
    ZX>NOOOOOOOOOOO
    COMPUTER.EXPLODE
    ERROR> METHOD NOT FOUND
    ZX>oh thank goodness
    COMPUTER.JK
    ZX> [IMG]

Thanks
    EP Points

Ladies and gentlemen, the good doctor has RETURNED!

*cough*

Pardon me, just lingering effects from my latest defeat. Ash can stick to the *cough* throat so.

At any rate, I have returned to yet again ponder my conquest and the end of all this relentless interference with the Robotnik Empire!
    And to answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicAtom View Post
    it was sarcastic. a joke here and there is good, no?

another few quickies:
    -what would be considered as "not an idiot" in your opinion?
    -in metallic madness, did you have any influence on what stayed and what went in the good future? it seems odd to be that the residents of little planet would revamp the entire factory/base to make it nice and pretty and forgiving, but leave all the deadly traps in place, and in some cases, even add some.
    Of course, nothing wrong with sarcasm or jokes. Now, about your questions:

- Myself and anyone I consider smarter than the average person. Knuckles is, obviously, not included in this number.
    - Frankly, time got so twisted around thanks to both myself and Sonic there, I had very little control or certainty as to what would be removed, what would remain, and so on and so forth. Can't really blame Sonic, he was just countering me, but all the same, his rushing through time didn't help matters. At all.

*cough* Gah, sorry.

what does 1+1=
    A window.

Quote Originally Posted by YKTG_ZX View Post
    thank you robotnik. under normal circumstances i will not fire the ryno V in your office for 5 seconds. however, the second you decide that it is a good idea to be a complete jerk(reprogramming me to say "all hail eggman", making it to where sonic cant attend the regular halo deathmatch events, banning all sonic games, making it ), I WILL, repeat WILL fire the ryno V, get turbo mecha sonic to help me, and get samus to get you. i have a lot of contacts.
    current people who owe me one for some reason or another
    sonic-$20
    crash-one nitro crate
    samus-1 favor
    cheif-1 favor
    megaman-1 favor
    turbomechasonic-1 favor(dont ask)
    optimas prime-1 favor
    megatron-2 favors
    captain James T. Kirk-1 favor
    mario-10 favors(peach is captured a lot more often than you think)
    the guy(IWBTG)-1 favor
    ratchet and clank(total)-1 favor
    and you. yes you. remember that time you were trying to split mobius open? turns out sonics shockwave from going super sonic went farther than you think. i rebuilt your machine when you were running away. and fixed a few lines of code. go figure.
    I wouldn't even consider reprogramming you to say all hail Eggman. If I were to do something quite that daft I'd also make sure the RYNO V was no longer a threat, and you'd say "All Hail Robotnik" instead. And no, I do not, in fact, owe you said favour. I merely shattered earth during the Werehog fiasco, which went perfectly fine. The only running I did there was in order to get that rodent to follow me. You'll recall that I then successfully took out Super Sonic. The rest of the plan didn't work out so well, regrettably. Also, I am exceptionally sensitive to things I code. If anything had been changed, I would have known. Believe me.

I suspect you might be talking about a plot by one of my dimensional counterparts. If memory serves, at least one of them attempted to crack open their world of Mobius, and failed spectacularly at the hands of their version of the Hedgehog.

Do not strive to gain unwarranted favours from me. While I might be rash, I also keep exceptionally close track of my creations. Only a few have gone rogue, after all, and those were by far the most autonomous of the lot, able to alter their own code. My Planet Buster for the Unleashed fiasco did not have such AI.

Oh, and I'd nearly forget - "Turbo Mecha Sonic"? Feel free to call that bucket of bolts in. After the original Metal Sonic went rogue on me, I installed automatic shutdown coding in the lot of them, should it be needed. In fact, every Metal Sonic, including those that aren't built by me are a mere voice command away from being permanently retired. Just something to consider.

*cough* Blast it! That's it, I'm taking another shower. Back later for more questions.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 7th-March-2012 at 03:09.

Thanks

I take it from the coughing that you caught a cold?

How were you defeated this time?

Apart from being defeated did you enjoy your trip?

Thanks
    EP Points

it's been awhile but i got a few.
    is there any songs about mad scientists?
    if not why?
    would you consider being in a music video for one if one was made?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Would you ever attack Tokyo?
    If so, by demon apocalypse?

Thanks
    EP Points

Two questions: When do you plan to take over?
    Second question:You do have any job openings for lackeys etc?

up up down down left right left right "b" "a" select start.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    I wouldn't even consider reprogramming you to say all hail Eggman. If I were to do something quite that daft I'd also make sure the RYNO V was no longer a threat, and you'd say "All Hail Robotnik" instead. And no, I do not, in fact, owe you said favour. I merely shattered earth during the Werehog fiasco, which went perfectly fine. The only running I did there was in order to get that rodent to follow me. You'll recall that I then successfully took out Super Sonic. The rest of the plan didn't work out so well, regrettably. Also, I am exceptionally sensitive to things I code. If anything had been changed, I would have known. Believe me.

I suspect you might be talking about a plot by one of my dimensional counterparts. If memory serves, at least one of them attempted to crack open their world of Mobius, and failed spectacularly at the hands of their version of the Hedgehog.

Do not strive to gain unwarranted favours from me. While I might be rash, I also keep exceptionally close track of my creations. Only a few have gone rogue, after all, and those were by far the most autonomous of the lot, able to alter their own code. My Planet Buster for the Unleashed fiasco did not have such AI.

Oh, and I'd nearly forget - "Turbo Mecha Sonic"? Feel free to call that bucket of bolts in. After the original Metal Sonic went rogue on me, I installed automatic shutdown coding in the lot of them, should it be needed. In fact, every Metal Sonic, including those that aren't built by me are a mere voice command away from being permanently retired. Just something to consider.
    yeah that favor's because i took that out. a robot knows a robot! anyway, i
    ZX:drone what are you doing?
    Drone: nothing.......
    ZX: are you, on my epforums account?
    Drone: maybe.......
    ZX: dude ive told you, stop doing that.
    Drone: but i was asking Dr Robotnik stuff!
    ZX:...... yeah no. off. come on.
    Drone:*grumble*
    ZX: and did you, type everthing that weve been saying?
    Drone: yeah! it adds to the illusion!
    ZX: knock it off
    Drone:fine its all yours.
    ZX:

sorry about that. my android thought it would be fun to go on my epforums acount.
    but turbo mecha sonic? yeah that guy. we fixed him a long time ago. actually hes here right now. ill put him on.
    he says he doesnt want to talk to you.

yeah and dron forgot one thing to say: remove christianity, and your going down. you think sonics bad news? wait till you get ME on your tail. sonic will be the least of your worries. actually.... i think cortex owes me a favor as well..... something about mecha bandicoot spouting a leak.... the coolant kinda gave me short term memory loss for an hour or so. all i remember is that he said something about "now i will stop that bandicoot!!!"... come to think of it, thats also why crash owes me one nitro crate. oh and sonic owes me $20. i havent bugged him about it but its stilled owed. something about "needing cash for some space elevator to stop"..... oh.... why did you charge $20 to get in the space elevator?. come to think of it as well, i wanted to go to that tropical resort...
    hey are you going to rebuild that place? that place was awesome! for the few days it was there. i went home to get my buddies and it was gone.
    ZX.logOut();
    Critical systems ERROR! REBOOTING...
    ZX>what was that?
    ZX>i dont think thats normal.
    ZX>lets try that again
    ZX.logOut();
    SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED! 5-4-3-2-1
    ZX>NOOOOOOOOOOO
    COMPUTER.EXPLODE
    ERROR> METHOD NOT FOUND
    ZX>oh thank goodness
    COMPUTER.JK