Page 25 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    ...I'm trying to keep my goings-on, location, and movements SECRET. No, I do not have a facebook profile.
    you do however have an interest page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...03718459666608

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

do you ever get lonely being surrounded just by robots?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Kitty View Post
    do you celebrate your birthday?
    how about holidays do you celebrate those?
    - Only for myself Ms. Kitty. Usually with a day off and a nice bit of relaxation.
    - Similar story here. I'm not much for holidays, but sometimes I'll admit they provide me with an excuse to take a day off. All this plotting and scheming and fighting isn't easy you know. As I recall, one of my dimensional counterparts once tried to steal Christmas. There are some really idiotic Robotniks out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshade View Post
    you do however have an interest page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...03718459666608
    ........huh. That happened. How did that happen?

Never mind, I'll just be flattered and move on. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Kitty View Post
    do you ever get lonely being surrounded just by robots?
    Slightly, but many of the robots that I trust have personalities, and a very powerful AI. 5A-55, for example, nicknamed Sass. He might backtalk, and I might get impatient with him, but he does his job diligently and well, and I must say I like the company. This is classified information by the way.

Thanks
    EP Points

have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?
    have you ever felt like going nuclear on sonic while hes being kept busy with one of your robots?
    what types of food does knuckles eat?
    would you ever reinvent your pinball base?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

without the chaos emeralds what would be a suitable alternative energy source for a robot on par with metal's design? (got an idea that could work rather well, for me at least hehehe) if there is anything useable with our worlds current tech that is.
    Last edited by treos; 2nd-November-2011 at 06:40.

Thanks
    EP Points

do you ever suffer from memory loss?
    when was the last time you feel ill?
    how do you feel about piracy as in old fashion pirates?
    do you think the current world is headed in the wrong direction?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Grouch View Post
    have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?
    have you ever felt like going nuclear on sonic while hes being kept busy with one of your robots?
    what types of food does knuckles eat?
    would you ever reinvent your pinball base?
    - *sigh*
    - Once or twice. It never worked out. Either that blasted rodent manages to outrun the whole thing, or the missile's a dud. Thank god for the latter as well, I'd completely lost it when I decided to nuke Station Square.
    - I honestly have no idea. Given that he usually lives on Angel Island with no amenities whatsoever, I suppose he either hunts down and traps small animals, or ants. He IS an echidna.
    - Hell no. That idea was ridiculous from the very start. I still can't think of what possessed me to build that daft thing. Even its NAME was ridiculous, the Veg-O-Fortress. It sounds as if I'm threatening him with a vegetarian diet.

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    without the chaos emeralds what would be a suitable alternative energy source for a robot on par with metal's design? (got an idea that could work rather well, for me at least hehehe) if there is anything useable with our worlds current tech that is.
    - Currently there is nothing available that is small enough to be able to function as a power source for a mech the size of Metal Sonic. Given that he's slightly shorter than me, it's either incorporating a nuclear reactor, or a chaos emerald. Of course, the Metal Sonic design has its own power system, but the details and specs are classified. I am reusing that one, you see.

do you ever suffer from memory loss?
    when was the last time you feel ill?
    how do you feel about piracy as in old fashion pirates?
    do you think the current world is headed in the wrong direction?
    - Once or twice. The whole 2006 fiasco comes to mind. I don't remember a blasted thing about that, but I do have some detailed, yet fragmented, notes remaining in one of my hidden bases. It looks as if everything that happened during that event was erased from time.
    - I can't recall. Usually when I feel a symptom of something or other coming up, I counteract it immediately. I AM the greatest scientist in the world you know. Yes, I'll be making some of these cures available when I take over.
    - I don't, really. Although I did copy their tricks once, when I worked together with Eggman Nega. Really though, Captain Whisker was NOT one of my bigger brainwaves. I blame Nega.
    - Naturally. I've already explained my motivations earlier in this thread, so I won't bore you with the story here, but suffice it to say that I believe the world is being severely mismanaged, and I will conquer the world to fix that, by ANY means necessary.

Thanks

Have you considered making your own country then gradually expanding it boards until you have the whole world? I was thinking that maybe you should start off small rather than trying to take over the world in one go as that doesn't seem to be working

Any questions?

would you make me a high powered machine gun laser cannon with a removable fully automatic mini rocket launcher for Christmas?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    Have you considered making your own country then gradually expanding it boards until you have the whole world? I was thinking that maybe you should start off small rather than trying to take over the world in one go as that doesn't seem to be working

Any questions?

would you make me a high powered machine gun laser cannon with a removable fully automatic mini rocket launcher for Christmas?
    - Yes. Did you notice Unleashed? I DID try it there. Yes, I shattered the world, but I started out with Eggmanland. That didn't work out, much to my regret. The suggestion is noted though. Perhaps scaling down a bit again could work.
    - REALLY depends on what you intend to do with it. I don't usually hand out horrifically powerful weapons, oddly.

Thanks
    EP Points

grrrr why? why does it often come to nuclear energy for bigger designs? if only we had something that didn't have a risk of a freaking meltdown which could do miles of damage. maybe, i dunno, cold fusion? that meltdown risk in any nuclear reactor design is SO FREAKING ANNOYING. i don't want to use nuclear anything if at all possible when designing tech even as advanced as metal sonic. if the thing went and had a meltdown for whatever reason then yeah, sure, it MAY be able to take out any target nearby but it'd also do massive collateral damage that'd take forever to recover from. (massive radiation exposure anyone?)

sorry to go all rage on you like this but perhaps i should've been a tad more specific in the question... i have more theories i can share and 1 relates to a type of energy that is, in theory at least, so powerful it can warp the time-space in its general area among other unpredictable reactions. i'll share that in another PM though... dang stinking nuclear...

Thanks
    EP Points

have you ever built a robot with a built in oven?
    how about one with a built in fridge?
    if you haven't have you considered building robots with both convinence and practicality?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    grrrr why? why does it often come to nuclear energy for bigger designs? if only we had something that didn't have a risk of a freaking meltdown which could do miles of damage. maybe, i dunno, cold fusion? that meltdown risk in any nuclear reactor design is SO FREAKING ANNOYING. i don't want to use nuclear anything if at all possible when designing tech even as advanced as metal sonic. if the thing went and had a meltdown for whatever reason then yeah, sure, it MAY be able to take out any target nearby but it'd also do massive collateral damage that'd take forever to recover from. (massive radiation exposure anyone?)

sorry to go all rage on you like this but perhaps i should've been a tad more specific in the question... i have more theories i can share and 1 relates to a type of energy that is, in theory at least, so powerful it can warp the time-space in its general area among other unpredictable reactions. i'll share that in another PM though... dang stinking nuclear...
    Mostly because nuclear energy is an unavoidable bastard until other power sources become truly viable. Cold Fusion simply isn't workable at this point in time. I'll go through my PMs later btw, so don't worry about a late reply.

have you ever built a robot with a built in oven?
    how about one with a built in fridge?
    if you haven't have you considered building robots with both convinence and practicality?
    - Yes. It's called my oven.
    - Yes. It's called my fridge.
    - Yes. Most of them are. I have a few devices I designed purely as an intellectual exercise, but given that practicality IS convenient, I think that all my practical designs are, astonishingly, convenient.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    - Yes. Did you notice Unleashed? I DID try it there. Yes, I shattered the world, but I started out with Eggmanland. That didn't work out, much to my regret. The suggestion is noted though. Perhaps scaling down a bit again could work.
    - REALLY depends on what you intend to do with it. I don't usually hand out horrifically powerful weapons, oddly.
    I was thinking that it would be great for pest control if you wanted i could do a drive by on sonics front lawn

Thanks
    EP Points

can you invent something that will allow me to stay awake for long periods of time without suffering from jitters and fatigue?
    have you tried weather control?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    I was thinking that it would be great for pest control if you wanted i could do a drive by on sonics front lawn
    - Umm, for one, Sonic doesn't have a front lawn. For two, for pest control I would prefer if you hired an exterminator or something. I'm not worried at all about your need for an insanely violent weapon for pest control, only I'm totally worried.

can you invent something that will allow me to stay awake for long periods of time without suffering from jitters and fatigue?
    have you tried weather control?
    - Well, it HAS been invented, but it falls under the heading of "illegal substances". I would advise against it and just trying to get some sleep when necessary. You'll be (slightly) better for it.
    - Do you know, I can't quite recall? I've had so many schemes of varying levels of insanity, weather control may well have been one of them. I don't THINK so though. Meddling with the weather can backfire too easily. I'd rather not accidentally kick off a new Ice Age.