Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1804

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by WJM the Dark Master of Death and Destruction View Post
    Hear, hear!

Questions. Sorry if some of them are stupid, I just woke up and had a horribly horrible dream.
    (1) How often do you fight Sonic in a week?
    (2) Is Amy's hammer magical or something?
    (3) Are there any Real Time Strategy games you enjoy playing?
    (4) Do you know of any South African people who are famous for something?
    (5) What is your least favourite means of transportation?

I'd ask more, but then I'd probably get banned from this thread

EDIT:

Uhhh... Sonic's way too fast...
    Not even petrification can slow him down...
    Besides, killing Sonic isn't Robotnik's plan, just stopping Sonic from ruining Robotnik's plans.
    (am I correct, your royal highness sir Robotnik? )

EDIT 2:
    What the heck, I'll ask one last question.
    (6) What do you think of my Forum Name now?
    1 - Look, I'm the greatest genius in the history of the world, and most other worlds, but getting a fleet a week airbourne is a bit tricky.
    2 - Well, she certainly seems to be able to store it in some kind of null-space. I tend to forego speculation in this case though and just run like hell when it appears. That girl is freaky.
    3 - A few. StarCraft I and II come to mind rather rapidly.
    4 - Personally? No. I know of a few, most famously among them, of course, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu.
    5 - Practically anything that isn't my eggmobile.
    6 - I lost interest after the third letter.

Also, you are correct. I do not intend to kill Sonic, merely stop him from stopping me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkChIi View Post
    I have a new way for you to kill sonic just add him to minecraft world and let a creeper blow him up best thing about it is you dont even need to dig a grave.
    See previous reply. I don't intend to kill Sonic. Also, MineCraft's world isn't actually real, as opposed to ours. Important difference. Plus, Sonic doesn't have the patience to play MineCraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Venus View Post
    Why do I want to join the Eggman Empire? hahahaha.
    Do you need a champion of justice with experience fighting baddies help? I could use my Sailor scout powers to help you defeat Sonic.
    I hate when a song gets stuck in my head. It drives me crazy. Maybe you could do that to Sonic, get a hellish song stuck in his head. It may slow him down long enough for you to defeat him.
    - Because soon enough there won't be any other choice, my dear laughing poster.
    - Y-your... Sailor... what. I'm having trouble encompassing my disbelief here. Bear with me.

WHAT!?

Okay, I feel better now.

- It happens. Sonic used it against me. Regrettably.

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    you must have aliases right?
    ...How about "Dr. Eggman"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    See previous reply. I don't intend to kill Sonic. Also, MineCraft's world isn't actually real, as opposed to ours. Important difference. Plus, Sonic doesn't have the patience to play MineCraft.
    neither do i.

so, what is the thing you have the LEAST patience for?

Thanks

Also, you are correct. I do not intend to kill Sonic, merely stop him from stopping me.
    So thats why you didn't like my plans they all involve icing him......

What your favorite cheese?

Can i test drive your egg mobile? I have great driving skills.

If i was remotely usefull (how ever unlikey that maybe) feel free to click the thanks button or share some rep.

Thanks

did you ever notice the amount of BSDM kink there is in some of the Sonic RPGs in the SEGA forums?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm Sailor Venus, one of the Sailor scouts that fight for justice! You've never seen Sailor Moon? For shame, Dr.Robotnik.(just kidding)
    Anyway, I can help you fight Sonic, if you don't mind the help.
    Questions...um...
    Did you have a nice summer?
    How long does it take to plan an assault on Sonic?
    Do you fight with him often?

Thanks

RANDOM COMMENTS:
    Spoiler warning:
    1 - Look, I'm the greatest genius in the history of the world, and most other worlds, but getting a fleet a week airbourne is a bit tricky.
    Ah, blame the Trickmaster
    2 - Well, she certainly seems to be able to store it in some kind of null-space. I tend to forego speculation in this case though and just run like hell when it appears. That girl is freaky.
    From what I've seen, you're right. But then again, Jet the Hawk manages to make two feather-things appear in Sonic Riders so I think just about everyone of them anthro-whatever animals can do that...
    6 - I lost interest after the third letter.
    Be thankful that it's not "Wayne Jakobus Michael the Dark Master of Death and Destruction and Chaos and Oblivion"
    Also, MineCraft's world isn't actually real, as opposed to ours. Important difference. Plus, Sonic doesn't have the patience to play MineCraft.
    So what does Sonic have the patience to play? "Annoy Robotnik as much as possible?"
    - Y-your... Sailor... what. I'm having trouble encompassing my disbelief here. Bear with me.

WHAT!?

Okay, I feel better now.
    My initial yet hidden reaction. I have no idea what a sailor is. Other than someone that works on boats or ships or something.

...How about "Dr. Eggman"?
    Sir yes sir! Er... I mean...
    Doctor yes doctor! Uhh... that doesn't sound right either...

QUESTIONS:

4 - Personally? No. I know of a few, most famously among them, of course, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu.
    (1) Any other South Africans?
    (2) Is ex-president Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela's birthday celebrated internationally? (somewhere in July, apparently Mandela Day. Also, that "Rolihlahla" is part of his name, that's what I learnt at school.)

(3) What's the current season in the Netherlands?
    (4) How would you describe Afrikaans?
    (5) Is Blaze the cat (I think that's what it's called, I'm not a very good speed-reader) a pyromaniac?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by b0xcrash View Post
    This may have already been asked but what are your plans once you "do" catch Sonic?
    ... Take over the world.
    And I believe that Robotnik will, eventually, capture that horribly blue hedgehog of awesome boredom.
    (I hate hedgehogs, thus he bores me)
    Last edited by Shane; 22nd-September-2012 at 19:13.
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks

This may have already been asked but what are your plans once you "do" catch Sonic?

Thanks

doctor doctor i am sick call the doctor very quick

Thanks
    EP Points

neither do i.

so, what is the thing you have the LEAST patience for?
    Two things. Firstly, power abuse. There's a reason I want to conquer the world.

Secondly, willfull idiocy. If you're not gifted with a high functioning brain, that can happen. I won't blame anyone for that. I will, however, blame anyone for acting like an idiot on purpose. And then imprison them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    So thats why you didn't like my plans they all involve icing him......

What your favorite cheese?

Can i test drive your egg mobile? I have great driving skills.
    - That's one of the reasons, certainly.
    - I'm not much of a cheese-eater, to be honest. Gouda, I suppose.
    - What makes you think the Eggmobile needs testdriving by this point? I really think that after years of flying this thing, the basic concept is pretty much solid.

did you ever notice the amount of BSDM kink there is in some of the Sonic RPGs in the SEGA forums?
    ...Much to my limitless, eternal joy: no. What on earth possesses you to even look into dross like that?

Why do you think I stay away from those forums? Actually, that one wasn't one of the reasons, because I was blissfully unaware of this information. Thank you for enlightening me to yet another reason to stay the hell away from there.

I should just take a photo of myself facepalming. This is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Venus View Post
    I'm Sailor Venus, one of the Sailor scouts that fight for justice! You've never seen Sailor Moon? For shame, Dr.Robotnik.(just kidding)
    Anyway, I can help you fight Sonic, if you don't mind the help.
    Questions...um...
    Did you have a nice summer?
    How long does it take to plan an assault on Sonic?
    Do you fight with him often?
    - Yes, I've heard of it. Never did force myself to watch it.
    - If you want to help, feel free. Just don't blunder into anything.
    - Yes, I did, as a matter of fact. I took a bit of a break from plotting for a short while. I'm back at it though, because as we all know... the Eggman Empire will rise!
    - Several weeks to several months, depending on the complexity of the plot.
    - Given the fact that he invariably opposes me every time I attempt to take over the world? Yes. Yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by WJM the Dark Master of Death and Destruction View Post
    RANDOM COMMENTS:
    Spoiler warning:

Ah, blame the Trickmaster

From what I've seen, you're right. But then again, Jet the Hawk manages to make two feather-things appear in Sonic Riders so I think just about everyone of them anthro-whatever animals can do that...

Be thankful that it's not "Wayne Jakobus Michael the Dark Master of Death and Destruction and Chaos and Oblivion"

So what does Sonic have the patience to play? "Annoy Robotnik as much as possible?"

My initial yet hidden reaction. I have no idea what a sailor is. Other than someone that works on boats or ships or something.

Sir yes sir! Er... I mean...
    Doctor yes doctor! Uhh... that doesn't sound right either...

QUESTIONS:

(1) Any other South Africans?
    (2) Is ex-president Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela's birthday celebrated internationally? (somewhere in July, apparently Mandela Day. Also, that "Rolihlahla" is part of his name, that's what I learnt at school.)

(3) What's the current season in the Netherlands?
    (4) How would you describe Afrikaans?
    (5) Is Blaze the cat (I think that's what it's called, I'm not a very good speed-reader) a pyromaniac?

EDIT:

... Take over the world.
    And I believe that Robotnik will, eventually, capture that horribly blue hedgehog of awesome boredom.
    (I hate hedgehogs, thus he bores me)
    1 - None that come to mind immediately.
    2 - Why did you feel the need to hide Mandela's middle name? And no, it's not.
    3 - Autumn.
    4 - Politely: A language derived from Dutch as a result of the colonisation efforts there some decades ago. Impolitely: A bastardised version of Dutch. Go to school!
    5 - Most likely. I know she enjoys setting everything on fire, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by b0xcrash View Post
    ...take over the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Cluckin Chicken View Post
    doctor doctor i am sick call the doctor very quick
    Do not trollface me. Also, find a different doctor, I'm trying to take over a world here.

Thanks

2 - Why did you feel the need to hide Mandela's middle name?
    Because most people will probably ask how it's pronunciated or something, I dunno.
    And if Mandela Day isn't celebrated internationally, then I guess the South African television channels are just plain liars.

Und now, questions. Again. Most of them entirely random until I can remember the actual ones...
    (1) What's your next non-secret Egg-machine going to be called?
    (2) How much destruction would you cause if you were forced to?
    (3) When you take over the world, will there be an Eggman TV channel?
    (4) Is your Internet speed unaffected by weather?
    (5) What is your favourite season?
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks

ok dr. robotnick

Thanks

...Much to my limitless, eternal joy: no. What on earth possesses you to even look into dross like that?

Why do you think I stay away from those forums? Actually, that one wasn't one of the reasons, because I was blissfully unaware of this information. Thank you for enlightening me to yet another reason to stay the hell away from there.

I should just take a photo of myself facepalming. This is insane.
    I didn't do it on purpose, i thought it was just a regular RPG in another universe.

then an alternate Sonic and an alternate Sally started "getting into it"

i am trying so hard to get the images that implanted in my head out of my head.

i also asked for a lock on the thread and a deletion.

but NOBODY listens to me......

anyways, i'll bet i know what your favorite song is

so, have you ever met any alternate versions of yourself?

your LEAST favorite game? favorite game is probably SA2.

what would you do with Sonic once you catch him? put him and his friends into a teleporter and send them into the Archie, MEGAMANor NiGHTS universes maybe?

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you ever played Super Robot Wars? If not, you should play the GBA ones

Thanks
    EP Points

Massive post ahoy?
    - Hey, isn't that remark a little on the "hypocrite" side?

Spoiler warning:
    ...but I am happy that I had an answer post just for me!

- No, I don't use subliminal messages. They're impossible. Also, I don't Join the Eggman Empire! approve of fiddling with people's minds.
    You just did. And quite the bad one, if you ask me...
    Really, I mean, the first thing I actually read was "don't Join the Eggman Empire"...

- Do you think that would even work with... I don't know, Knuckles, for example? ^^'

- Well, it pays to look towards the future. A future which I will rule.
    Yet another good advice.
    Still, I wonder what would happen if, based on that advice, a girl starts to call the boy she loves "boyfriend"...

Spoiler warning:
    ... psycho girls included.

- I know it's good advice. Being suicidal stems from various sources. Either being immensely depressed, too sick to want to live on (though I don't consider that suicide, but euthanasia), or too stupid to come up with alternatives.
    ... I would also add: "lack of purpose/objectives in life".

- Well, SEGA's not really off-track. They still make games. As long as they continue to make games of my exploits, then I have no complaints. And Old Consoles are nice.
    Yes, they are.

Oh, by the way, I was playing Sonic Advance 2 the other day and something bugged me a little:
    - Why did they change the way the characters bounce off television items?

I mean that, in the mega drive games, for example, you could hit a TV and a badnik right after, because the
    character would still be rolling, but in this game, if you hit an item, the character "unrolls" and crashes on badniks.
    (it made me a little mad, yes. XD)

Unless... wait.
    - Did you have something to do with that, so that Sonic could lose a couple of rings more?

- Nice to know that you enjoy interacting with me. Some day the Eggman Empire will rule, and the world will be the better for it.

Are you listening to this, Sonic? Not everyone hates me! Now get off my back!
    I agree, but I do not think that will ever happen.

- What about the other characters? Sonic is not the only real menace, right?

Thanks
    EP Points

Because most people will probably ask how it's pronunciated or something, I dunno.
    And if Mandela Day isn't celebrated internationally, then I guess the South African television channels are just plain liars.

Und now, questions. Again. Most of them entirely random until I can remember the actual ones...
    (1) What's your next non-secret Egg-machine going to be called?
    (2) How much destruction would you cause if you were forced to?
    (3) When you take over the world, will there be an Eggman TV channel?
    (4) Is your Internet speed unaffected by weather?
    (5) What is your favourite season?
    1 - I'm currently considering an Egg Walker mk. III, inspired by the original design.
    2 - If I were forced to, I'd probably use trickery to avoid it. I do what I must, I don't do someone else's bidding.
    3 - Eminently possible.
    4 - It's affected, but at the rates I can manage, it's pretty much only theoretically a problem.
    5 - Spring. Not boiling, not freezing, and acceptable weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluckin Chicken View Post
    ok dr. robotnick
    Har, and indeed, har. Hilarity ensues.

I didn't do it on purpose, i thought it was just a regular RPG in another universe.

then an alternate Sonic and an alternate Sally started "getting into it"

i am trying so hard to get the images that implanted in my head out of my head.

i also asked for a lock on the thread and a deletion.

but NOBODY listens to me......

anyways, i'll bet i know what your favorite song is

so, have you ever met any alternate versions of yourself?

your LEAST favorite game? favorite game is probably SA2.

what would you do with Sonic once you catch him? put him and his friends into a teleporter and send them into the Archie, MEGAMANor NiGHTS universes maybe?
    - Feel free to tell me what my favourite song is then, because my tastes on that score vary on an almost daily basis.
    - Observed, yes. Met, no. That would involve breaching dimensional borders, and I've wasted quite enough words on how catastrophically stupid that would be.
    - My least favourite game? I'm tempted to go for Sonic 2006, but at least I was acceptable in that one, so I'll plump for Final Fantasy XIII and its sequel. Horrendously flawed gameplay, and its sequel ends on a 'to be continued'. That alone will be outlawed the moment I take over. Oh, and my favourite game, much like my favourite song, varies constantly.
    - No. Dimensional. Breaching.

Really, I'm running out of ways to put this so it'd fit in the available place in your head. I would imprison the rodent, preferably using cryofreeze, and only defrost him when I've taken over.

Quote Originally Posted by Seda. View Post
    Have you ever played Super Robot Wars? If not, you should play the GBA ones
    ...I'm Dr. Robotnik. I think I'm past the point of needing a game to play Robot Wars, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    - Hey, isn't that remark a little on the "hypocrite" side?

Spoiler warning:
    ...but I am happy that I had an answer post just for me!

You just did. And quite the bad one, if you ask me...
    Really, I mean, the first thing I actually read was "don't Join the Eggman Empire"...

- Do you think that would even work with... I don't know, Knuckles, for example? ^^'

Yet another good advice.
    Still, I wonder what would happen if, based on that advice, a girl starts to call the boy she loves "boyfriend"...

Spoiler warning:
    ... psycho girls included.

... I would also add: "lack of purpose/objectives in life".

Yes, they are.

Oh, by the way, I was playing Sonic Advance 2 the other day and something bugged me a little:
    - Why did they change the way the characters bounce off television items?

I mean that, in the mega drive games, for example, you could hit a TV and a badnik right after, because the
    character would still be rolling, but in this game, if you hit an item, the character "unrolls" and crashes on badniks.
    (it made me a little mad, yes. XD)

Unless... wait.
    - Did you have something to do with that, so that Sonic could lose a couple of rings more?

I agree, but I do not think that will ever happen.

- What about the other characters? Sonic is not the only real menace, right?
    - No, it's not hypocritical. You write the monster posts, I reply to them.
    - I don't need to use subliminal messaging on Knuckles. I'd just have to tell him that 'Knuckles, Sonic is after the Master Emerald. For real this time! Honest! Would I lie to you?' and off he'd go.
    - Amy is just scary. Any questions?
    - Who knows. SEGA designs the games, not me. I just slap them if they misrepresent me too badly. And believe me, the Egg Slapper Mk. 17 will guarantee a headache for the rest of the day.
    - No, but Sonic is definitely the main menace. Knuckles can be tricked into hopping into lava, Tails, despite his becoming more independent, still relies on Sonic a great deal, and the rest of them barely figure, with the exception of the angsty powerhouse, Shadow. Who I could probably take out by placing a hologram or two of Maria, though I'm loathe to do that.