Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3742434445464748495051525797 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Beyond Infinite, or Infinite and Beyond?

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    - Direct quote from wikipedia: Anime is the Japanese abbreviated pronunciation of "animation". WAS THAT SO HARD!? I mean good grief, be sensible. Even if I hadn't grabbed wikipedia I could've answered you that! Wikipedia isn't scary. Plus it would prevent a great deal of pointless questions. Hint.
    Actually, the most popualr theory is that anime is French for cartoon and The Japanese borrowed it from the French and added it to their own language:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...icon.php?id=45

But nobody really knows for sure.

OK, my questions:

Why are you so round?

If you had the enlarging device pictured in my sig, what would YOU do with it?

Thanks
    EP Points

Favorite kind of soup?

Thanks
    EP Points

What is your favorite fruit?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Beyond Infinite, or Infinite and Beyond?
    Infinitely Beyond-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by SegNin View Post
    Actually, the most popualr theory is that anime is French for cartoon and The Japanese borrowed it from the French and added it to their own language:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...icon.php?id=45

But nobody really knows for sure.

OK, my questions:

Why are you so round?

If you had the enlarging device pictured in my sig, what would YOU do with it?
    Duly noted. I wasn't aware of that, but that goes to show where a bit of quick research can get you. I simply didn't have the time or the patience to deal with the question. Now, on to yours!

- It's a glandular problem. Note my arms and legs, they're thin. Nothing to be done, and really, I'm great, so what more do I need to know?
    - Certainly not what those scientists came up with, for a start. Devices like that have severe inherent limitations. If I could construct it, I have a variety of uses in mind. Most of which involve personal plots that have yet to be implemented, so I can't provide a great deal of detail. Still, my badnik horde would have a lot less trouble standing up to a certain Hedgehog...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Favorite kind of soup?
    Hrmm... Chicken, I think. It's always nice to have a bowl of chicken soup after a painful defeat. Needless to say, I've consumed a fair amount of chicken soup in my life...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    What is your favorite fruit?
    I'm not much of a fruit-eater, but I suppose... watermelon.

Thanks

sir, sir, hows it goin?
    did u had fireworks in the last night? what color was them?
    oh and did u had any especial cake? if yes will u show me or give the recepe so i can make one too?
    thx

Thanks

Whats your favorite kind of cheese?

Did my hacking attempt work on your ship?

Do you ever wear any colours apart from yellow, black, red and white.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kiduxa View Post
    sir, sir, hows it goin?
    did u had fireworks in the last night? what color was them?
    oh and did u had any especial cake? if yes will u show me or give the recepe so i can make one too?
    thx
    - I'm doing quite well, thank you. Had to repel a hacking attempt on my system earlier, but hardly anything challenging. Other than that, it's a fine day. And yourself?
    - A few. I tend to create fireworks whenever I set out on my next attempt to take over the world, so it's such an everyday occurrence that I'm not too bothered launching much on the start of the New Year, but I launched a few fireworks. None harmful, to those that are worrying. Not everything I do is destructive. A lot is though.
    - I'm afraid I just had some apple pie, the kind which everyone can make. Not very seasonal, perhaps, but I felt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    Whats your favorite kind of cheese?

Did my hacking attempt work on your ship?

Do you ever wear any colours apart from yellow, black, red and white.
    - I don't really have a specific favourite kind of cheese, really. It's cheese. Works fairly well on bread and pizza.
    - No. I should think that would be obvious. If you have to ask me if your attempt to hack my ship, you obviously do not have access and it obviously failed, didn't it now? Also, I detected it before it even reached my first line of security. Then it reached my first line of security, and oddly enough, stopped being a problem.
    - Very rarely.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Why do you want to conquer the world anyway?
    Seems like such a bother...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SegNin View Post
    Why do you want to conquer the world anyway?
    Seems like such a bother...
    True, to an extent. But I've seen the way the world's been mismanaged, and I know that I can do better. This world will be mine, and I will change the madness that is currently in power. And I will do so at any cost.

Of course, I can go all idealistic on you, but there is a personal aspect: GUN attempting to take me down after I'd worked for the cretins for several years was a good one. Being hunted down for my intelligence by various governments also didn't help. So, I'm turning against the disgusting leaderships of this world. I will take them down and I will replace them with the only one fit to rule: MYSELF!

Thanks

How do you go about getting materials for all the stuff you make?

Are you sponsored by anyone?

how did your computer know that me, catapulting a pile of old virused computers at your ship was a hacking attempt?

can i have my old virused computers back?

Should i start operation super post?

Thanks
    EP Points

How do you go about getting materials for all the stuff you make?

Are you sponsored by anyone?

how did your computer know that me, catapulting a pile of old virused computers at your ship was a hacking attempt?

can i have my old virused computers back?

Should i start operation super post?
    - Many sources. Duplication engines play an important part.
    - Only unwittingly. I have a vast financial empire, it just doesn't lead back to me directly.
    - Oh, that hacking attempt wasn't you? That should be interesting. Also, those computers were annihilated by my defensive systems. I thought someone was just trashdumping to make some silly point.
    - See previous answer. There's... well, not much left. You can have the remaining ashes if they haven't been ejected by now.
    - Still no. The thread might've slowed, but it's still there, and still doing fine.

Thanks

What would you do if this thread reached 100 or maybe just maybe 200 posts?

What did you think of my last attack on your super computers, i used a really old and slow computer so that your computers advanced defenses had to slow down to a grinding halt, after trying to fend off my attack your security seemed to crash because its counter attack couldn't find the resources it need on my computer to carry out its operations unfortunately i got to excited and knocked my coffee onto my equipment causing a quite nice firework display

Thanks
    EP Points

What would you do if this thread reached 100 or maybe just maybe 200 posts?

What did you think of my last attack on your super computers, i used a really old and slow computer so that your computers advanced defenses had to slow down to a grinding halt, after trying to fend off my attack your security seemed to crash because its counter attack couldn't find the resources it need on my computer to carry out its operations unfortunately i got to excited and knocked my coffee onto my equipment causing a quite nice firework display
    It already has reached 200 posts. Your post was #703.

Also, my supercomputers didn't have any failure. You slowed down a single process. Of the millions that are running. Astonishing. The only thing that was happening was that a counterattack was being mounted until your process shorted out, presumably due to a minor coffee disaster. I feel so bad for you.

Thanks

How well are your computers protected against EMF?

Do you have turn indicators on your egg mobile?

How far off are you from finishing your "take over the world quickly" plan?

Whats your favorite sound?