Page 117 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1804

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    1 - Oh, very rarely. When it happens, it's usually by the very end of it as my latest, greatest creation is falling apart around me.
    2 - On occasion, yes.
    3 - What, Japanese pop music? Frankly, same for nearly every genre, it's produced some good things, and some dross.

...and you are?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread is entitled "Ask Doctor Robotnik". Scroll up to the top. Read it carefully. Nowhere in the title does it say "Oh, and lcazor555 too."

Hint.
    I know, yet I sometimes like to pretend

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So how did this come about?
    *info from Wiki*
    While in pursuit of the series' antagonist Doctor Eggman, Sonic the Hedgehog travels to a world known as Lost Hex, where he learns Eggman has harnessed the power of a group of native villains known as the Deadly Six. When the Six rebel, however, Sonic and Eggman are forced to work together to stop them for the sake of the planet.
    What was the original plan here before the six "rebelled"?
    I bet it was more like "Wahahahahaha, with them playing with Sonic, now I can recreate Eggmanland. Now the world is mine."
    Oooooorrr something like that

(Just for Lasharus)
    What are your thoughts on the game, if it hasn't been asked yet?
    Last edited by Sheik; 4th-August-2013 at 18:39.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

1 - I am. I own it. Seriously, people suck at detective work.
    Have to be sure

Anyway.

1. Has anyone tried to impersonate you at some point?
    2. If you were falsely accused of a crime, would you hire a lawyer or would you defend yourself?
    3. What is the most strangest name you've thought up of to name a robot or a plan?
    4. What was the most recent scheme that blue hedgehog ruined?
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Are you an M.D. (Medical Doctor), Ph.D (professor or psychologist/psychiatrist) or an accomplished college professor? If you were an M.D, what field of medical science would you specialize in?
    Matthew E. Roomsburg
    Autistic, Genius, Computer/emulation geek, Web designer
    Visit my page www.matthewroomsburg.yolasite.com
    Its true that I have autism.

I am now a technical intern for the Murphy USA corporation
    and visit my profile http://www.epforums.org/member.php?1...thew-Roomsburg
    I now have an emulation field support page: http://www.epforums.org/group.php?groupid=132

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did you like Yeezus?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lcazor555 View Post
    I know, yet I sometimes like to pretend
    Quite. Well, I'll let it slide. This time. I'm too busy plotting my next scheme to take vengeance just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    So how did this come about?
    *info from Wiki*

What was the original plan here before the six "rebelled"?
    I bet it was more like "Wahahahahaha, with them playing with Sonic, now I can recreate Eggmanland. Now the world is mine."
    Oooooorrr something like that

(Just for Lasharus)
    What are your thoughts on the game, if it hasn't been asked yet?
    Well, the original plan was charmingly straightforward. Build six superpowerful creatures, sic said creatures onto Sonic, watch ensuing battle and take over the world in the meantime.

Of course two wrecked hidden bases later, and I decided some education for my wayward creations was in order.

I suppose I'll let the other guy respond to your other question then, hrm?

(Lasharus' reply)

Frankly, I don't think much of the game as yet. It looks a bit over-gimmicky, and since I don't own a Wii U, I'll probably watch a couple of cutscenes on YouTube later on. For reference here, the game's not out yet, so I can't say too much about the plot itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Have to be sure

Anyway.

1. Has anyone tried to impersonate you at some point?
    2. If you were falsely accused of a crime, would you hire a lawyer or would you defend yourself?
    3. What is the most strangest name you've thought up of to name a robot or a plan?
    4. What was the most recent scheme that blue hedgehog ruined?
    Certainty counts.

1 - lcazor555, a few posts above yours. Didn't work.

On a more serious note, there was Eggman Nega, my time-twisted relative/descendant/alternate (it's becoming difficult to tell, frankly. He changes his story every time.). He impersonated me in some hair-brained scheme. Then there was Metal Sonic, who also stole my thunder with my newly completed Egg Fleet during the Sonic Heroes plot...
    2 - I'm an internationally wanted supervillain. I think nobody cares about petty crimes, given that if they ever imprison me, a trial will be the least of my concerns. Of course, I'd break out, but that aside.
    3 - Hrm, difficult to say, really. I mean, there was my base of operations in my very first takeover attempt, the Scrap Brain zone. How on earth did I even come up with that name?

And, of course, first prize has to go to my old Spinball plot. I mean, I converted a mountain into a hidden pinball base, which for reasons unknown to myself other than that I must've been on something very bad for me, I named the Veg-O-Fortress. I'm actually rather glad that plot didn't succeed. I don't think I'd ever be able to live it down.
    4 - Technically, I suppose that'd be the Generations scheme, given that the "Deadly Six" plot came pre-ruined. Blasted rebellious lackeys.

For more details, wait 'till SEGA releases the game. You'll find out all about my glorious - and backfired - plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Roomsburg View Post
    Are you an M.D. (Medical Doctor), Ph.D (professor or psychologist/psychiatrist) or an accomplished college professor? If you were an M.D, what field of medical science would you specialize in?
    I am, of course, a Ph.D. My university and other schools, however, have asked me to not divulge their names. They're ashamed of having tutored me. Hmph, I was smarter than anyone there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    Did you like Yeezus?
    I'm just going to use my clues and hope you mean "Jesus", in which case the answer would be that I"m sure he was very nice and kind and all that. He's also not among the living at this time, so he's not part of my objective to take over the world.

When it comes to institutionalised religion... well, I have plans, but I'm hardly going to discuss them here. I've found that mentioning any kind of opinion involving religion on any kind of internet locale usually leads to instantaneous screeching, whining, and arguing. Not in the mood.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm just going to use my clues and hope you mean "Jesus", in which case the answer would be that I"m sure he was very nice and kind and all that. He's also not among the living at this time, so he's not part of my objective to take over the world.

When it comes to institutionalised religion... well, I have plans, but I'm hardly going to discuss them here. I've found that mentioning any kind of opinion involving religion on any kind of internet locale usually leads to instantaneous screeching, whining, and arguing. Not in the mood.
    I love this so much.

I was talking about Kanye West's new album named Yeezus. He is referred to as Yeezy, or Ye.

There is a lot of controversy (of course) about the album, but, in the end, it's amazing and Kanye is in fact, a god.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

So I assume you worked your way up to being a ruthless superior dictator. What is it like being a ruthless dictator? I mean one gift you do have is high intellect. Do you like being among the high intellect type of person?
    Matthew E. Roomsburg
    Autistic, Genius, Computer/emulation geek, Web designer
    Visit my page www.matthewroomsburg.yolasite.com
    Its true that I have autism.

I am now a technical intern for the Murphy USA corporation
    and visit my profile http://www.epforums.org/member.php?1...thew-Roomsburg
    I now have an emulation field support page: http://www.epforums.org/group.php?groupid=132

Thanks

I came back for more questions
    I am, of course, a Ph.D. My university and other schools, however, have asked me to not divulge their names. They're ashamed of having tutored me..
    doctor have you completed your teaching degree yet ?(I guess no .because you are busy with your schemes)
    anyway you were killed by shadow, weren't you?(I don't know what really happened could you please explain it?)
    as far as i know you were betrayed sometimes and seems like mephilis-if you remember-was more successful than you.this means that you just underestimated them(overestimated yourself?)or something else?(especially about mephilis)
    you had the chance of killing sonic in sonic unleashed so what happened?
    Last edited by merin; 23rd-August-2013 at 17:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

1.Have you ever played a Final Fantasy game? If so,which was your favorite?
    2.Do you keep a plan B ready when your plans fall apart?
    3. Do you think that the games portray you correctly?
    4. What would happen if someone else decided to take over the world/or fight with Sonic?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Tell me how will you solve for the uprising to the tyrannical rule in the future of Dr. Robotnik for world leader in 2016?
    Have you found a way of making Chaos Energy into an AC like signal so you can tap into its power without the power source being directly with you?
    Will you release an Antivirus program to the public, and if so..can I buy it?

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Which do you prefer- JJ Abrams Star Trek, or Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek?

Thanks

Certainty counts.
    Indeed.

Anyway:

1. Are all known Dr. Robotnik people wanted criminals or are there one or two exceptions?
    2. What was the best place you went on vacation on, not counting anything constructed by you or your robots?

Urk. I'm starting to run out of questions...
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks

Does the robotnik is aware of thine sushi?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    I love this so much.

I was talking about Kanye West's new album named Yeezus. He is referred to as Yeezy, or Ye.

There is a lot of controversy (of course) about the album, but, in the end, it's amazing and Kanye is in fact, a god.
    Wow, I wonder why that name led to controversy. Also, the status of Mr. West's divinity is... up for debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Roomsburg View Post
    So I assume you worked your way up to being a ruthless superior dictator. What is it like being a ruthless dictator? I mean one gift you do have is high intellect. Do you like being among the high intellect type of person?
    Well, technically speaking, I'm not a ruthless superior dictator yet. There's a certain blue hedgehog in the way of that particular goal. And I wouldn't consider the term to be 'ruthless'. Try 'dedicated.' Finally, of course it's nice to be smarter than anyone anywhere. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by merin View Post
    I came back for more questions

doctor have you completed your teaching degree yet ?(I guess no .because you are busy with your schemes)
    anyway you were killed by shadow, weren't you?(I don't know what really happened could you please explain it?)
    as far as i know you were betrayed sometimes and seems like mephilis-if you remember-was more successful than you.this means that you just underestimated them(overestimated yourself?)or something else?(especially about mephilis)
    you had the chance of killing sonic in sonic unleashed so what happened?
    - Yes, I have, in fact. As mentioned some time ago, formally I am now professor doctor Robotnik. You can keep calling me Doctor.
    - Well, that would probably be referring to the 'events' described in the game Shadow the Hedgehog. Basically the only true thing in that game is the 'real' ending, and even then they highly exaggerated Shadow's importance in the grand scheme of things (which, in reality, is just to brood around all the bloody time). SEGA decided that the true story was too short, so they added in about sixty thousand playthroughs, all concerning Shadow brooding about who he is/should be/thinks he is/has deluded himself into being. They killed me off in a few of those, so I decided to have words with their CEO, especially given that they then released Sonic 2006, in which, if memory serves, they also killed me a few times.
    - The whole Mephiles the Dark thing hails from Sonic 2006, and SEGA there pretty much made it up as they went along, given that almost all those events were written out of time. Mephiles' actual existence has been documented (by me), and I've ensured that he would never be released (using technology created by me). Most importantly though, he's hardly as powerful as SEGA makes him out to be in that 'game' (as determined by me).
    - It turned out his new form could breathe in space. How the heck was I supposed to have known that?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    1.Have you ever played a Final Fantasy game? If so,which was your favorite?
    2.Do you keep a plan B ready when your plans fall apart?
    3. Do you think that the games portray you correctly?
    4. What would happen if someone else decided to take over the world/or fight with Sonic?
    1 - Many. And VII.
    2 - I always do. Of course, Plan B usually fails as well, but it's always there.
    3 - Most of them. Of course, some artistic liberty is taken, but on balance, I'm not too unhappy. Except for, as mentioned above, Sonic 2006 and Shadow. Sorry, but I'm neither a robot nor dead, so I shouldn't be able to type this. Oh wait.
    4 - A few of them tried.

It didn't end well.

For them.

Mwahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    Tell me how will you solve for the uprising to the tyrannical rule in the future of Dr. Robotnik for world leader in 2016?
    Have you found a way of making Chaos Energy into an AC like signal so you can tap into its power without the power source being directly with you?
    Will you release an Antivirus program to the public, and if so..can I buy it?
    - What uprising? Once I've taken over, I fully expect the world to finally realise that my policies are truly what is best for the world. Of course, preparations are being made for those who can't move with the times. Believe me on this one. To prevent failure, I won't provide any details, but rest assured that it involves robots, some robots, an airship fleet, a few space stations, and robots.
    - Possible, but highly risky. Chances of the power conduit being interrupted are too high. Once I manage to find an uninterruptible power system like that, you'll know. By that time I'll have conquered the world, after all.
    - Nah, anti-virus is people's own responsibility. I, of course, can't be hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitalicious View Post
    Which do you prefer- JJ Abrams Star Trek, or Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek?
    Neither. My technology far outstrips their imaginings anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Indeed.

Anyway:

1. Are all known Dr. Robotnik people wanted criminals or are there one or two exceptions?
    2. What was the best place you went on vacation on, not counting anything constructed by you or your robots?

Urk. I'm starting to run out of questions...
    1 - There are a few. Some who have already taken over, some who aren't interested in taking over, and so on.
    2 - The Mystic Ruins, I suppose. After all, it has that lovely Master Emerald. (Note: not anymore *grin*)

Quote Originally Posted by sushihair View Post
    Does the robotnik is aware of thine sushi?
    ...my translator must be on the blink.