Page 172 of 268 FirstFirst ... 72122162167168169170171172173174175176177182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4006

Thread: The Hairy Balls-Out: No Seriously, Get Them Shaved

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ah, yeah, Zero Punctuation: Completely fair and unbiased, despite the fact that his viewership is based off that whole "hate the shit out of games" thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    My family life wasn't really that bad, I was just a jackass "independent" teenager, and had to get the hell out. Learned some lessons (mostly financially), grew up, matured, and now I'm somewhat better for it.
    Same for me. I had a pretty cushy life at my parents' but I ended up moving out at 17. I was a complete punk and my mom and I butt heads all the time while I lived there about everything and nothing at all. Once I had my own space, we actually started getting along really well and are very close now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    The other night, I kneed that girl I've been kind of somewhat seeing in the cunt.

She still came back for more.

Thank you~!

Movie dates, when you're just getting to know someone, are a bad idea. Save those for when you've known each other a bit more and just want to get out of the house.
    BAMF.

I had a couple dates in high school where me and a guy just went to the cinema and didn't even have dinner. It was literally drive in the car, watch movie, drive home, say goodbye. It was so awkward

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ivolt View Post
    Ah, yeah, Zero Punctuation: Completely fair and unbiased, despite the fact that his viewership is based off that whole "hate the shit out of games" thing.
    He hates things because they are terrible.

I really hope there aren't people out there that take his reviews seriously. I still love the video's though, great for a laugh.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I was wondering actually, I hold an american and irish passport, if I was in trouble over there could I flee to the Irish embassy or would I have to take a spanking?
    Isn't that basically the plot of Lethal Weapon 2?

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Isn't that basically the plot of Lethal Weapon 2?
    You think everything is the plot of lethal weapon 2, like earlier Inferno was all like "I has a gf" and you were all "Isn't that basically the plot of Lethal Weapon 2? " Enough already!!

Thanks
    EP Points

I think that there's an "enhanced" version of the original Deus Ex. Hi-Res textures and stuff mainly. So I might have a go at it once I'm done with DE:HR. The only thing for me, is I'm not used to stealth games anymore. haven't played a MGS game since 2 and could never get into Splinter Cell. I'm more of a person who would deck himself in heavy armor and have a machine gun in both hands. That's how I solve my problems.

You can play it both ways thankfully, either stealth it up or pretend you're an Abrams tank. I played Metal Gear Deus on my first run through. Next time I'm going to be Arnie in the police station from Terminator. The game is even kind enough to provide a police station for you.

Thanks
    EP Points

You think everything is the plot of lethal weapon 2, like earlier Inferno was all like "I has a gf" and you were all "Isn't that basically the plot of Lethal Weapon 2? " Enough already!!
    No, I said Inferno having a girlfriend who lives miles and miles away was like in Die Hard 2 where Bruce Willis has a wife and it's Christmas Eve and she's stuck on a plane, except instead of being kept in the air by terrorists who've taken over an aiport, Inferno and his lady friend are separated through the bare faced inadequacy of the North East's public transport system. I explained all this earlier and you clearly weren't paying attention. Our sham marriage will never work if you don't listen to me. Is this any sort of environment for Simba to grow up in?

We're calling him Simba and that's final. Doris isn't a boy's name no matter how much you want it to be, Steve.

Thanks

No, I said Inferno having a girlfriend who lives miles and miles away was like in Die Hard 2 where Bruce Willis has a wife and it's Christmas Eve and she's stuck on a plane, except instead of being kept in the air by terrorists who've taken over an aiport, Inferno and his lady friend are separated through the bare faced inadequacy of the North East's public transport system. I explained all this earlier and you clearly weren't paying attention. Our sham marriage will never work if you don't listen to me. Is this any sort of environment for Simba to grow up in?

We're calling him Simba and that's final. Doris isn't a boy's name no matter how much you want it to be, Steve.
    No we're naming him fuck you because he's gonna hear it so much, ugh you always do this, we go for a nice meal on a nice day and you have to start with your fucking nagging. FUCK.

Thanks
    EP Points

No we're naming him fuck you because he's gonna hear it so much, ugh you always do this, we go for a nice meal on a nice day and you have to start with your fucking nagging. FUCK.
    Nice meal on a nice day? Steve, it's 9:45pm and it's pitch black outside. YOU PROMISED ME YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DRINK AGAIN.

Thanks

Nice meal on a nice day? Steve, it's 9:45pm and it's pitch black outside. YOU PROMISED ME YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DRINK AGAIN.
    I haven't drank in two weeks.

Thanks
    EP Points

thanks for the entertainment guys. The book i started reading is really hard to follow unless it's supposed to be a collection of short stories.
    I mean how are towers stuck in mud connected to robot monks, an angry woman waiting for a date, and a midevil themed college.
    for those of you wondering what the hell i started reading it's dirk gently's holistic detective agency by Adams Douglas.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

I haven't drank in two weeks.
    I caught you drinking at 7am this morning! That's why you promised!

Thanks
    EP Points

Definitely trying this out tonight.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sleep...391767653?mt=8

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Definitely trying this out tonight.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sleep...391767653?mt=8
    Crossing your fingers for a haunted house?

Thanks
    EP Points

Crossing your fingers for a haunted house?
    Either that or evidence of my dog reporting his daily findings to his home planet.