Thread: Pokemon White questions

Thanks

Default Pokemon White questions

Hi guys,

I have a question about Pokemon White. For the past few days I've been playing it on my R4i Gold with my DSi and because I like it so much, I'm going to buy it tomorrow. My question is, is it possible to upload my game save somewhere and download it when I get the official cartridge? I know there is some sort of Game Sync feature but I can't find anything on downloading the game save once you've put it on the pokemon.com site to activate dream world.

If any of you could answer any of these questions I'd be grateful. Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

Thanks

it will be impossible to load a save created by your r4 onto an actual game cartridge.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you had the right equipment, it would be possible to rip the save from an official cartridge and put it on an R4, but there is no way to get a save from an R4 onto an official game card without some serious know-how. Unfortunately, it's impossible.
    - Lots of cliché pictures, "cards" and quotes here -
    - Random GIF image here -
    - Custom user graphic here -

Thanks

I actually heard of a way to that. you have to download some kind of special homebrew, then follow the instuctions on it then take out the R4 and swap it for the game to take the save out of. it takes like 15 minutes though but try googling it because i know its real i've done it, but ive since deleted the application from my r4 so i forgot the name.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I definitely appreciate it. My R4i Gold is an absolute waste of $20. It is a terrible flash cart. I bought an Acekard2i and Pokemon White today, haha.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It can be done

backup your save then put that save into an official cart

Done that lots of times back in the past but not recently, I used that certain homebrew more for deleting saves from DS cards though but you can also save saves from DS cards aswell as load in other saves to them

http://gbatemp.net/t274290-how-to-du...ds-games-saves might be of help, mostly details backing up but I'm sure I used much the same to restore saves aswell

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR