Thread: Problem with the R4i sdhc for 3DS redbox *Please Help if your Familiar With this*

Thanks

Default Problem with the R4i sdhc for 3DS redbox *Please Help if your Familiar With this*

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp

Dear r4i-sdhc support team. I recently purchased a R4i sdhc 3ds card that is compatible with a regular nintendo ds lite. Which is what i have. I have the games golden sun dark dawn, pokemoin white, and pokemon soul silver that load when i press it, but stop at a white screen. pretty much the game won't play. is this because the rom is corrupt? or the firmware of the r4i 3ds is not compatible with the games? i know that pokemon white, soul silver, and golden sun dark dawn have been out long enough to have been fixed with an update for your product. I checked out the FAQ on your website. and it mentioned some anti flash routine for new games. if you have any solutions/tips for me i would greatly appreciate a response back to

Sincerely R4i 3DS customer.

by the way the box it came in was red.

Thanks

Your gonna need a patched rom of those games. all of the ones you mentioned have AP ( Anti-Piracy Checks) so you need to find patched roms of those games. delete the current roms of the games you have and replace them with the patched
    hope i helped.
    Persona is so beast...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pokemon Black/White should run before you AP patch it, the protection lets you play but you don't gain exp

P.S. we are not the support team for r4i

Personly i have an M3 Real for my DSLite and all the above games work, but I do require the AP patched roms, but most the Anti Piracy measures still let you play the games to some extent, so they shouldn't just white screen on you

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR