Thread: xbox360 controller with epsxe, no rumble?

Thanks

Default xbox360 controller with epsxe, no rumble?

i got a "razer onza tournament" basically its an xbox controller that lights up lol ... anyway im using epsxe and cant get force feedback "rumble" to work
    been trying a week to get it to work

soooo ive looked around and found an older forum where someone solved it himself and told how but i didnt get it and i tried to understand and tried what i thought he said but it didnt work (thats why i say i dont understand ... cuz i must not understand if i cant get it to work)

anyway im wondering if anyone knows how to get epsxe to allow rumble with an xbox controller i have the controller working fine, its set to a dualshock controller and type is set to DX joy1 ... the big motor is constant and little motor is set to sine so i have it set right but it wont work ... i believe its because epsxe controller only has an option for a dual shock and im using xbox so maybe its something in conversion is wrong but i know others have gotten it to work .... oh and im using ePSXe 1.7

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Install the rumble drivers

360 pads don't need drivers for them to work on a PC but you do need drivers for shock support

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Download the relivant one from the above (vista drivers also work in windows 7)
    extract then right click on the inf file and hit install

after that your pad should have shock support
    Last edited by Zorlon; 20th-July-2011 at 10:34.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Try the japanese drivers for rumble if the normal one doesnt work....umm dont know if i can post the link here so i wont.
    All in 1

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just done a very quick test in ePSXe in Windows 7 64bit using the 360 rumble driver for vista 64bit from the megaupload link I gave

I just used "DX Joy1" and "Constant" on both motors for this
    The game I used was Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock
    All I did is use the ingame settings to quickly turn shock off and on to see if the pad rumbles..

yes it rumbled

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR