Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Gaming Sins!

Thanks
    EP Points

Downloading or purchasing titles that I "might" play and then just letting them collect dust. I'm done with that though; It actually feels good to only have the games I really love.

(Sold a lot on eBay recently.)

Thanks
    EP Points

I started to learn Japanese primarily to play import RPGs, and got to a semi-fluent level primarily by playing them. :'D

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Who?
    That guy in the back who helps the actual protagonist of the game to regain her kingdom.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgiggler View Post
    How did you know?
    Because if you say you never beaten a FF game, its a surefire sign that your more of an SMT player for RPGs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    I've yet to play Cave Story at all. And I played the Persona games on the easiest setting because I suck at them. But probably the biggest one is the fact that I thought TES4: Oblivion was awesome and regarded it as one of the best games ever when I first played it. I was young and foolish. My brother still makes fun of me for it to this day.
    I liked it too! But I only played it a little bit... Something I missed?

B-but... there's XII.
    DQ One > FF One.

Better?

Also, FFXII's awesomeness spun it away from the FF universe and over to Matsuno's, so it's not a FF game pour moi...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Vaan.
    Basch.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oblivion is one of those games that looks better than it actually is. Then the novelty wears off and it starts becoming kinda boring.

Yes, better.

Still waiting for his next big thing after FFXII. Xenoblade spoiled me last year, but I desperately need some Matsuno in my life as well.
    Last edited by Gare; 8th-May-2011 at 23:28.

Thanks
    EP Points

Played Jaws: Unleashead until the end. For me the most crap game of all time, only enjoyed making dolphin jumps and eating people on the air.

Thanks

B-but... there's XII.
    Basch.

And DQVIII is awesome.

Oblivion is one of those games that looks better than it actually is. Then the novelty wears off and it starts becoming kinda boring.
    THIS, SO MUCH THIS.

I played it nonstop and had a lot of fun with it for a week.

Stopped playing it for three days and I couldn't get back to it at all.

Thanks

The only Temples that I beat on my first playthrough of Ocarina of Time as a kid ON MY OWN were the Water Temple, Spirit Temple, and Ganon's Castle, and the game took me FIVE YEARS to beat. And I enjoyed the Water Temple!

Thanks

For about 10 years now I'm started and restarted FFVII about 4 or 5 times, made it out of Shinra (the city... right?) And never continued. I have no excuse, I plan (again...) on beating it this summer.

I also cheated on Goldeneye 007. Back in the hey-day of N64 (I miss those days ), I remember trying to get under 2:55 (or 2:50...) on Facility under 00 Agent difficulty. I couldn't, I just couldn't. Then I remember this one issue of Nintendo Power (I miss that too!) released pages of codes for Goldeney which you input with the controller as opposed to having unlock them through the game. I went back into Facility, put in the code for invincibility and ran through the level. I only did it for that one level cause it was such a pain to beat for unlocking the invincibility option in single player.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2zulu View Post
    I also cheated on Goldeneye 007. Back in the hey-day of N64 (I miss those days ), I remember trying to get under 2:55 (or 2:50...) on Facility under 00 Agent difficulty. I couldn't, I just couldn't. Then I remember this one issue of Nintendo Power (I miss that too!) released pages of codes for Goldeney which you input with the controller as opposed to having unlock them through the game. I went back into Facility, put in the code for invincibility and ran through the level. I only did it for that one level cause it was such a pain to beat for unlocking the invincibility option in single player.
    That took me forever to unlock. I think I dedicated three days just trying to beat that time.
    I did manage it, though. One of the proudest days of the N64 for me.

Thanks

Falling for great artwork cover just to find its the most exciting part of the game
    Last edited by DoomKefka; 9th-May-2011 at 08:34.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cheated to get through StarCraft I the first time. I was young and foolish then. (Though I must admit that game could get HARD. And I'm not that bloody good at it )

Thanks

I...
    Apply gecko to metroid: other m for the ability to concentrate anytime I want...

acually that started as a way to start it in my wii, it can't handle some discs for some stupid reason

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kouen
    I've NEVER played on a Real NES.
    You honestly are not missing much.

I played through and beat both Resistance games. They were so bad...but I couldn't stop...