Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex-soldier puts his GF's 8 year old kid into coma for accidently deleting his save

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Red face Ex-soldier puts his GF's 8 year old kid into coma for accidently deleting his save

First of all I am sure that it wasn't Grand Theft Auto that encouraged this inhumane act of violence. This guy is obviously some coward dick head who couldn't refrain from beating up his girlfriends kid. Now dont get me wrong, I would be pretty pissed off if my GTA save file was deleted, as i'm sure you guys would, but to put an 8 year old in a coma? This guy should be shot, repeatedly.

Now, news articles like this put a bad reputation on gamers, and the developers of such games. Forever in a day this 'media vs gamers/publishers' argument will be discussed.

I Read this and was like Holy Shit

News Article Here

Thanks
    EP Points

Rocky Donadio, a father-of-two, stomped on the boy's stomach so hard he permanently damaged his internal organs. The boy will have to be fed through a tube for the rest of his life.
    Man, that's just messed up. He pretty much ruined his life.

I'm not surprised by the 75-year sentence.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post

an eye for an eye sentence would probably be quite amusing too for that meat head

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post

I like how the girlfriend tried to cover for him, like it's no big deal.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    This guy should be shot, repeatedly.
    I can but agree with this sentiment. On balance, it's stories like this that make me lose faith in humanity as a whole. We all know Fox News is full of bullshit when they blame videogames for violence, but at the same time stuff like this happens. It's disgusting that people like this are allowed to keep existing. For that matter, that they're allowed to breed is astonishing enough.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I like how the girlfriend tried to cover for him, like it's no big deal.
    Why would she try to cover up his actions? Bitch is a scumbag and should be doing jail-time right along with her boyfriend if you ask me. Well, if there is such a thing as karma someone in jail will do to that guy what he did to that child.

Thanks

Yeah, the guy was fucked up.

But seriously.

Stomping on a kid's organs is terrible.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub06660 View Post
    Why would she try to cover up his actions? Bitch is a scumbag and should be doing jail-time right along with her boyfriend if you ask me. Well, if there is such a thing as karma someone in jail will do to that guy what he did to that child.
    That's what I'd like to know. It's possible he's abusive in general, which would put his actions in context and could explain her behavior. Women in abusive relationships can certainly say and do some crazy things.

Thanks

That's what I'd like to know. It's possible he's abusive in general, which would put his actions in context and could explain her behavior. Women in abusive relationships can certainly say and do some crazy things.
    Stockholm syndrome in action really.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I would think it would be different if she was defending him over just beating her, I see that all the time. But her kids? I thought that there is supposed to be an innate protection instinct in most mothers. Obviously there was some other stuff going on though, I wonder if they were drug addicts too. That might explain her defending him as well.

Still doesn't change the fact that she should be an accomplice at most or misleading a police investigation at the VERY least. I still think she's at least partially responsible for her sons current condition.

Thanks

All I have to say is: If he was a real gamer, he'd have shrug off and said: "Well, guess i'm back to square one. See you guys in a week."*locks himself in the room*
    A real gamer would also have a backup.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    All I have to say is: If he was a real gamer, he'd have shrug off and said: "Well, guess i'm back to square one. See you guys in a week."*locks himself in the room*
    A real gamer would also have a backup.
    Well, in fairness, backing up a PS3 save is rather bothersome, so if the XBox has a similarly cumbersome way of backing up files, I can understand not having a backup. On balance though, it still wouldn't make me go into enough of a rage to stomp someone's organs into a fine powder.

Thanks

The conviction comes despite an online 'Donadio is Innocent' campaign by his sister and former platoon sergeant.
    This absolutely baffles me.

Thanks

It makes me wonder if people who buy things like this should be screened for possible insanity
    I can't believe I got the admins to give me a Sesame Street username.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mega-death1 View Post
    It makes me wonder if people who buy things like this should be screened for possible insanity
    Most of us would just end up at sites like these to get our fix