Page 203 of 284 FirstFirst ... 103153193198199200201202203204205206207208213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Someone killed the bot.

Yeah Neptunia a fun game. It has a few problems (some of the same problems as Cross Edge and Trinity Universe), but if you're a fan of IF and such you'll like it. Still haven't dove into Mk2 yet so idk if they fixed anything.

I forget what it's like to stumble into a game sometimes. Problem is I scan everything before it comes out, usually hearing about a game from the first presser (or online article etc...) about it and follow updates from there if I'm interested. Last game I stumbled into that engulfed me was Disgaea and that was before the reprint when I was an underclassmen in highschool.
    I really only don't like the healing system, yeah I have my eyes on TU next how is it?

Thanks

Hello, transferred here from SOR. I'm a PSX fan and i'm hoping to get along with you guys.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Welcome to the forum.

Me too!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by manoyanx View Post
    Hello, transferred here from SOR. I'm a PSX fan and i'm hoping to get along with you guys.
    You are very welcome here and I'm sure you will see a few faces you know here anyway (I'm not including myself in that I just stuck to the one forum, this one)

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'll be gone over the next four days. I'm sure smart folks can figure out why.

Thanks

happy.gif

I am BonzaiBannana: Bonzai or BB.

[AA]I am a narcissistic pessimistic paranoid b astard with little regard for anyone else. I come and go as I wish because I am always sick and overworked. I hate everything and complain all the time. I victimize myself just as I am doing here. I may appear to be your friend but I am a horrible person and you don't want to affiliate yourself with me anyway. I enjoy sarcasm but this is the internet and the internet has no inflection so my efforts are almost always wasted. This does not deter me from trying over and over. I lie constantly or at least tell people less than the truth because I don't want to accept the truth. I am easily influenced and do what comes to my. If I start thinking about something, it becomes horribly mutated. I come up with things that have no purpose and torment people with them. I say I have no time but appear to be constantly without something to do. This is because I am a systematic sociopath who can focus absolute effort on something and finish immediately. However, I do not do this because I procrastinate and [loop paragraph to label AA]

Thanks

Hello everybody!
    I finally decided to join a couple days ago after browsing the forum and the website as well. Figured I'd come and show my support for the community.
    I've been gaming since the young age of three. I love all aspects of gaming including all aspects from inception to production to the point where the game is in your lap ready to be played.
    I also am a recovering heroin addict of over a year of intravenous use with my fiance. We both have finally decided to get into treatment and have been clean from
    the dope for 2 months now. We're doing great now and I'm back enjoying the things I used to love. VIDEO GAMES!
    I actually compose video game style music in my spare time every once in awhile. My main inspiration of ambience and sound design in video games has been
    Akira Yamaoka of Konami's Team Silent who created the Silent Hill series. Currently playing Downpour and wishing to God Akira was still a part of the franchise...
    Anyways; just figured I would give you guys a little knowledge about myself and come here to say; I'm very excited to be part of a forum community again.
    It's been a long time since I've been part of a community like this and it seems like a great place so far.

Hope everyone enjoys my contributions and I can't wait to get to know you all!
    "Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by andrex1212 View Post
    Hello everybody!
    I finally decided to join a couple days ago after browsing the forum and the website as well. Figured I'd come and show my support for the community.
    I've been gaming since the young age of three. I love all aspects of gaming including all aspects from inception to production to the point where the game is in your lap ready to be played.
    I also am a recovering heroin addict of over a year of intravenous use with my fiance. We both have finally decided to get into treatment and have been clean from
    the dope for 2 months now. We're doing great now and I'm back enjoying the things I used to love. VIDEO GAMES!
    I actually compose video game style music in my spare time every once in awhile. My main inspiration of ambience and sound design in video games has been
    Akira Yamaoka of Konami's Team Silent who created the Silent Hill series. Currently playing Downpour and wishing to God Akira was still a part of the franchise...
    Anyways; just figured I would give you guys a little knowledge about myself and come here to say; I'm very excited to be part of a forum community again.
    It's been a long time since I've been part of a community like this and it seems like a great place so far.

Hope everyone enjoys my contributions and I can't wait to get to know you all!
    Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Bonzai, andre, welcome to Emuparadise

Thanks

sup,

I'm (apparently) Shadowrun, but more known as Xero. Feel free to call me either really. I registered this at this site/forum a little less than a year ago for the simple reason of roms. I'm a huge forum surfer though, my main area being rhythm games. I thought I'd check out these forums, I like to give back to communities I benefit from. I administrate Stepmania Online, we host a server for others to freely play Stepmania together.

Uh..I like rhythm gaming, I have a huge appreciation for music (anything from Chiptunes to Bossa Nova to Metal, and literally anything in between). I have interests in psychology, I seem to be naturally good at business. Oh and I like to write random poetry and stories sometimes, I write entire short stories in a 4 hour sitting period when I'm bored lol. That's pretty much me for an intro.

I'm sort of a mirror, which is both a good and bad thing. And it's not really too intentional. I tend to adapt, so the way people treat me I tend to bring back. This doesn't mix well with elitist forums, which most are. I hope to enjoy this community though, you guys are doing a good thing here, thanks for having me.

-Xero (aka ddrXero64)

Thanks
    EP Points

Welcome Shadowrun. When you said you were a mirror, at first I thought you meant like with uploads.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrun View Post
    sup,

I'm (apparently) Shadowrun, but more known as Xero. Feel free to call me either really. I registered this at this site/forum a little less than a year ago for the simple reason of roms. I'm a huge forum surfer though, my main area being rhythm games. I thought I'd check out these forums, I like to give back to communities I benefit from. I administrate Stepmania Online, we host a server for others to freely play Stepmania together.

Uh..I like rhythm gaming, I have a huge appreciation for music (anything from Chiptunes to Bossa Nova to Metal, and literally anything in between). I have interests in psychology, I seem to be naturally good at business. Oh and I like to write random poetry and stories sometimes, I write entire short stories in a 4 hour sitting period when I'm bored lol. That's pretty much me for an intro.

I'm sort of a mirror, which is both a good and bad thing. And it's not really too intentional. I tend to adapt, so the way people treat me I tend to bring back. This doesn't mix well with elitist forums, which most are. I hope to enjoy this community though, you guys are doing a good thing here, thanks for having me.

-Xero (aka ddrXero64)
    Thanks to you and welcome to Emuparadise

Living in the Philippines... formerly China and before that Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
    Thanks

Hi, I am new here and hoping to enjoy the forums and the downloads of various RPG games. Currently living in the Philippines but originally from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Spent sometime in China teaching Conversational English and moved from there to the Philippines.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Alanon1948 View Post
    Hi, I am new here and hoping to enjoy the forums and the downloads of various RPG games. Currently living in the Philippines but originally from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Spent sometime in China teaching Conversational English and moved from there to the Philippines.
    Welcome to EmuParadise!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Welcome Shadowrun. When you said you were a mirror, at first I thought you meant like with uploads.
    I just got out of work, and this made me lol a little too hard hahaha

I do like to help torrent my friend's simfiles and some themes for stepmania (free of course, all legal).