Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1539

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Thanks

Of the 4000 + ps2 titles I can only find a little more than a dozen horror games. I have a hard time believing that that many titles would render so few. Is there a complete list of all horror games for the ps2 somewhere. I mean complete... every title. I am a huge horror buff, though I like weaponless games a bit less, such as clock tower, (and I won't play Fatal Frame.)

Thanks

So im lookin for some suggestions on games with unforgettable stories. I really wanna play a game, a longish game, that really pulls me into the narrative and the plot, and really just the whole world itself. Something that would actually impact me the way games like FFX and SotC did. PS3/2 is the preferred platform.

On that note, im also looking for games that really arent like any other game. something with completely unique gameplay to it. thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by noheartx View Post
    So im lookin for some suggestions on games with unforgettable stories. I really wanna play a game, a longish game, that really pulls me into the narrative and the plot, and really just the whole world itself. Something that would actually impact me the way games like FFX and SotC did. PS3/2 is the preferred platform.

On that note, im also looking for games that really arent like any other game. something with completely unique gameplay to it. thanks.
    If you haven't played it, Heavy Rain would be a good option.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Crawler View Post
    If you haven't played it, Heavy Rain would be a good option.

i tried the demo for that, but i dont have a sixaxis controller so it didnt work .

Ive heard good things about dishonored, is that good?

Thanks

Default Harvest Moon for DS

Hi! I'm thinking about playing a Harvest Moon title again. I haven't played the series since a long time. The last ones I played was Back To Nature (PSone) and Save the Homeland (PS2). The problem is, there's so many that I don't know which one is good or not.

I want one that's kind like the last ones I played, classic style, but wich more stuff to do. I was thinking on either Grand Bazaar or Tale of Two Towns. Can someone tell me a thing or two about this games? I would read a review from IGN or something, but IGN called Dragon Quest V, a fantasy game, "unrealistic", and I guess this sums up the whole thing about them...

Anyway, I would be thankful if someone help me to decide. Thanks o/

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
    Hi! I'm thinking about playing a Harvest Moon title again. I haven't played the series since a long time. The last ones I played was Back To Nature (PSone) and Save the Homeland (PS2). The problem is, there's so many that I don't know which one is good or not.

I want one that's kind like the last ones I played, classic style, but wich more stuff to do. I was thinking on either Grand Bazaar or Tale of Two Towns. Can someone tell me a thing or two about this games? I would read a review from IGN or something, but IGN called Dragon Quest V, a fantasy game, "unrealistic", and I guess this sums up the whole thing about them...

Anyway, I would be thankful if someone help me to decide. Thanks o/
    Thanks to whoever moved Tsukasas thread and deleted my post in it

Nice to meet another Harvest moon fan

In Grand bazaar its the same ol same ol except there is a twist, you must sell your own goods at the GB Every week and if you hit the quota the story progresses.

In ToTT you must choose a town to live in (dont worry you can move back and forth later)
    we got the Westernized western town to the West that town specializes in Livestock.
    Then we have the eastern town that has a asian feel to it (has my fav girl in it too )
    it is all about Agriculture , there is even a neat trick to watering your crops to make it so much faster.

in ToTT some people from GB will move in the vacant houses in both towns.

Hope that helped you , any more questions feel free to hit me up.

also if you feel like it please hit that nice shiny REP button
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post

Nice to meet another Harvest moon fan

In Grand bazaar its the same ol same ol except there is a twist, you must sell your own goods at the GB Every week and if you hit the quota the story progresses.

In ToTT you must choose a town to live in (dont worry you can move back and forth later)
    we got the Westernized western town to the West that town specializes in Livestock.
    Then we have the eastern town that has a asian feel to it (has my fav girl in it too )
    it is all about Agriculture , there is even a neat trick to watering your crops to make it so much faster.

in ToTT some people from GB will move in the vacant houses in both towns.

Hope that helped you , any more questions feel free to hit me up.

also if you feel like it please hit that nice shiny REP button
    Thanks for the answers! Both look good. But I think I'm gonna go with Tale of Two Towns, but I maybe play Grand Bazaar too. Thanks

Btw, sorry for posting in the wrong place. I didn't know about this topic.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    I merged the threads and there was no post but Tsukasa's when I did

Anyway, merging threads does not delete any post.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Crawler View Post
    I merged the threads and there was no post but Tsukasa's when I did

Anyway, merging threads does not delete any post.
    Its all good cookie, strange that it did scrap mine but i redid it anyway

I guess it was because you were moving it before i posted.
    Last edited by Warrior; 15th-November-2012 at 18:38.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Default Lookin" for a crawler....

I'm looking for a DS game (OR GBA) that has an infinite dungeon. Much to the tune of the FATE series, just....portable. These are the only two portable systems i own, so no PSP titles for me (DARN). And While I've heard that the Pokemon MD games may have them, I'm a lil" too old for those anymore. Thanks.

Thanks

Hmmm, I'm not sure about the infinite thing, but the dungeon crawlers that I know for DS is Phantasy Star Zero and From the Abyss. There's also the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series.

Thanks

are there any games out there that would be like a combination of KOTOR and Fire Emblem? I dont' mean those specifically, but a game that plays like Fire Emblem and has the customization KOTOR did.

Thanks

Unhappy Need recommendation..

Hye guys...

i need your help to recommend me what ever ps2 game that are somehow have a similar sensation(the feeling that i get when i played the game)/genre/producer/ or anything as the game below...

Atelier iris 1, 2, and 3
    Mana khemia 1 and 2
    Disgaea 1 and 2
    Makai kingdom
    Phantom Brave
    Ar tonelico 1 and 2

to be precise its like 2d anime style...with turnbased... (if im not wrong, im not good with game genre)

so guys....help me...

OR

any1 know how to emulated psp to be able to played in my low-end pc??
    you can show me the setting for jpcsp to make it go to normal speed.
    last time I tried using jpcsp emulator..the game is totally slow..like 20% or lower of the normal speed...
    i wanna play FF tactic so bad right now...

Thanks
    EP Points

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fallerx View Post
    Hye guys...

i need your help to recommend me what ever ps2 game that are somehow have a similar sensation(the feeling that i get when i played the game)/genre/producer/ or anything as the game below...

Atelier iris 1, 2, and 3
    Mana khemia 1 and 2
    Disgaea 1 and 2
    Makai kingdom
    Phantom Brave
    Ar tonelico 1 and 2

to be precise its like 2d anime style...with turnbased... (if im not wrong, im not good with game genre)

so guys....help me...
    Try these. Click on each game's name and go to Images tab to see if it's the style you want. (Most of them are)

Edit: You might also want to check out these.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallerx View Post
    OR

any1 know how to emulated psp to be able to played in my low-end pc??
    you can show me the setting for jpcsp to make it go to normal speed.
    last time I tried using jpcsp emulator..the game is totally slow..like 20% or lower of the normal speed...
    i wanna play FF tactic so bad right now...
    This doesn't belong in this thread..., and "low-end" is not clear enough. You have to tell us your exact specs of your PC. Besides PSP emulator is still in active development and not perfect yet so many games don't run properly even on most high end PCs afaik.
    Last edited by gezegond; 19th-November-2012 at 17:29.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって