Thread: an annoying problem

Thanks

Default an annoying problem

so it's like this i have the newest version of epsxe and currently playing ff7 and if i push alt+ tab and then returns to the game the screen bcomes pitched black how do i fix it so when i return to the game i can actually continue the game , and if u r just going to write that i should not just push alt + tab then no i don't do it it's just my damn stupid computer
    thx in advance

Thanks

What plug-ins do you use? Sometimes you need to go to another screen on the game for the scene to update. But yes, I'd rather use Esc to minimize the game instead of Alt+Tab.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

For all Squaresoft game it's recommended that you use version 1.5.2 of espxe , so maybe that could solve the problem.
    meh

Thanks

well i do have that version and i don't know how to go to another scene bcause i can't c anything and how exactly do u minimise if u press esc that could b a simple solution

Thanks

When you play, just press Esc and it will bring you back to ePSXe's screen. Then you can click Run -> Continue and it will go back to game.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

thx a simple answer 4 a simple question just 1 little last thing there r times that my computer desides to go to the email for some reason or to update my virus definitions etc and then ofcourse it gets out of the game just like if i push alt + tab so when that happens i need to know how to return to the game if there is something i need to download like plug in or something that i lack the knoledege

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

easy go back to ePSXe and press ESC and do what has already been said by GodJonez

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Well, you could always play in Windowed mode instead of full screen... but full screen is usually preferred option just because we like it more.

You could try using save states (if exiting to menu doesn't work), like saving to the black part, exit ePSXe, restart the game and load save state.

You can save with F1, select the slot with F2 and load with F3. I have not tested if using save states would work because I haven't had that problem myself.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks
    EP Points

Nah. Just Alt-Tab until you hit the iconless ePSXe application. Then you should get a black screen, press ESC, and ta-da, you're in the menu. Continue, and you'll have the graphics once again.