Thread: problem with mmbn4 blue

Thanks

Default problem with mmbn4 blue

Hey I tried loading this onto my xtremelink and for some reason the graphics were all messed up and it kind of lagged on certain parts of the game (When you and Tetsu fight the other navis)...my cartridge is 128 mbit and usually this doesn't happen unless the game is 128 mbit, and this game is 64 mbit...every time I try to format my cartridge it freezes at 50% but this problem doesn't occur for other games...are any patches needed?

Thanks

What emulator are you using? If its Visual Boy Advance, make sure you have the latest version.

Edit: I misread
    Last edited by TechKnow; 17th-July-2004 at 20:58.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

LOL no it's not an Emu but a flashcard he is using.

As I don't own that type of Flash card I can't help out but just wanted to make sure that anyone else wanting to help knew that you problem is not so much with emulation but it's with your xtremelink flashcard

There are no fixes either for the game, but the place to look out for them would be at http://bubbz.pocketheaven.com/?system=gba&section=patch

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Obviously the problem is with your flashcard but it would help to see if the rom is not a bad dump. Check if it works using VisualBoy Advance. I cannot really help you more than this, I got a Flash2Advance 128mbit but my GBA is dead. GBA don't like heights.

Thanks

late reply sorry

it worked fine on vba

i dont think the rom is a bad dump
    i should be a retrod00d ><