Thread: how to burn ps1 game

finalfantasyboy Guest

Default how to burn ps1 game

ok i need to find out how to burn tales of destiny one is a .cue file then the other big one is a .bin file how to i burn it to get it to work on my ps1 can anyone help plz

Thanks
    EP Points

NERO will burn this kind of image. Alcohol 120% will also burn this kind of image. If you don't have either of these programs you need to d/l Daemon's Tools (google search it). Then you mount the image. Your computer will think you have another CD rom drive. Then you need to copy that new "CD".

You also need a modchip or you can use the swap method which you can find here.
    http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin...ght=swap+trick

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hmm thats actully Native to CDRWin but any will do just direct the burning proggy to the cue file, but if it rerports any errors back then edit your cue file with notepad and take the path out of it

example of Cue fixing:-

WRONG
    FILE "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EMULATORS\SONY PLAYSTATION\ISO'S\ISO.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

FIXED
    FILE "ISO.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

As an extra note for PSX games is that it's best to burn them at the slowest speed possible or it may not run smoothly or at all back on a chipped PSone.

Another Extra note is to double check to make sure the CD Image is OK by scanning it through a prog called CDMage, before you burn it, not olny does CDMage scan but it can also repair/rebuild sectors in a CD Image.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 13th-May-2004 at 02:12.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

what if you didn't scan the image with cdmage? will the game just not run correctly or not at all? if that's true, then could you use cdmage to get lunar to burn so it will actually run on a modded playstation?
    <a href="http://www.geocities.com/bctbasser/yumero.html">My Trading List</a>
    -- System Specs --
    Windows XP Home
    Intel Pentium 4/3.0Ghz
    128Mbs ATI Radeon Mobility 9700
    80 gig hard drive
    1 gig DDR RAM

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yes
    Also check for patchs for it Lunar it may just need patching anyway that game could be copy protected
    Last edited by Zorlon; 14th-May-2004 at 08:16.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR