Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you conider the absolute WORST game ever?

bazi Guest

I think worst game ever is Bubble Ghost. i think no one has ever even heard of it but it is so..... horrible....

Thanks

another world on the megadrive/genesis... ULTRA shit!

Thanks

Originally posted by Zuljin
    well neither doesn't go for "worst-game-ever-made"
    and Enter the Matrix wasn't THAT bad....
    although I did like the hacking part about the game more than the game itself
    I loved that part, there should be entire games devoted to just that part
    Most overated game then

Thanks

xenogears!!

no but seriously.. the absolute worst game ever created was Die Hard Trilogy on the psx.. the sequel had absolutely nothing to do with the movies and was still better.. but DHT barely related in the first place.. how it garnered a sequel is mind boggling.. i would advise all of you to pick up this title and TRY to tell me otherwise..

Thanks

I beileve that the worst game i ever played was the lost vikings for the snes. That game was tricky and just flat out sucked!

Thanks
    EP Points

Dragon Lair for the NES, only cos I couldn't get past the first dragon thing

The Sims is the god of games I liked to put them in a room then make them set off a firework, they died

Thanks

Originally posted by DeAcH
    The Sims is the god of games I liked to put them in a room then make them set off a firework, they died
    I agree, they don't even speak english

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Solitude
    taste i guess.this thread's going to all about personal taste,so i won't be suprised if many more people come up with popular games in their list.
    Yeah, that's true Solitude.
    However, what I think about when I see this thread is games that are not good on any level, such as the aformention MK Advance.
    I think about games that no gamer worth his salt would play after the first time, having found out how terrible they are.
    I'm thinking about games that are just such utter peices of filth that it's actually painful to even attempt to play them for more then a minute.

What I'm not thinking about is well put together games that just don't do it for me personaly, y'know? For instance, I can appriciate ICO's depth and playability, but I just never got into it. It's not a terrible game by any means, but I wasn't really interested in it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hell yeah, the sims! worst game ever... and you can buy hundreds of dollars/pounds worth or shitty expansions. I believe that to need that many expansions a game must be pretty flawed to begin with and that expansions should be dirt cheap or free downloads from the developers.

Also its pretty much Big Brother in a game, with a little more taste. But I despise that kinda thing. I hope they dont screw around with sims2 when its released.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

EA is a company Norgus, and companies are in the business of making money. And while it may baffle you, the Sims is an insanely popular game, and thus EA is going to milk it for all it's worth, releasing expansion after expansion until people stop buying them. It's simply business economics. If you find a succesfull product, you follow through with it and take it as far as you can go. The expansion are built on that principle, rather then to fix any flaws that might exist in the game.

And hey, I don't really think that the worst game ever would go on to be the highest selling PC game of all time. I think somewhere down the line someone would've realised it wasn't a good game, and the sales would've dropped off eventually...

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers. There were two. Made by Capcom, and released for the NES.

you dont like the rescue rangers ?

I would go for the Daily Thompson sport thingy for commodore 64.. Im not sure how bad the game is, but I sure hate it. crap crap crap

_______________________________ ____________________

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by MoG
    you dont like the rescue rangers ?

I would go for the Daily Thompson sport thingy for commodore 64.. Im not sure how bad the game is, but I sure hate it. crap crap crap

I never said I didn't man. Read the post above that one. I was merely clearing up what system the Chip N' Dale games were on. And while they weren't shining examples of platforming excellence, they weren't bad, and as such aren't on my list of terrible games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Think about it Norgus, all the expansion they have, 5 (Probly more) at �25 each or something, thats like �125, then theres all theses people buying it, you do the math

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    I never said I didn't man. Read the post above that one. I was merely clearing up what system the Chip N' Dale games were on. And while they weren't shining examples of platforming excellence, they weren't bad, and as such aren't on my list of terrible games.

Oh..nice. I couldnt read the other posts, I just fell off the chair when I saw the chip and dale post. SCHOCKED is a good word
    Its not a very good game in the good.platform way, but there's something with the game, that make you love it
    _______________________________ ____________________

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fatal Labyrinth, for the Genesis/Megadrive, it claimed it was an RPG, but infact it was a dungen wandering type game, with a top veiw of the action.

When I got the game originally I had such hopes for it thinking I got another good RPG that might last me a while, but it was just dull and got finished the day I got it, I just focred myself to get it finished so I could just forget about it and never think oh but I havn't finished that one yet maybe it gets better.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 23rd-January-2004 at 21:53.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR