Thread: Burning PS1 ISO's

Thanks

Default Burning PS1 ISO's

What are the exact steps to burning PS1 ISO's onto a CD-R? I use Nero to burn my games. Any tutorials on how to do this? Every Image I try to burn doesn't work on my modded ps2!
    XBConnect Gamertag: arazfar
    Xbox Live Gamertag: ZafierX
    <object height="180" width="470"><embed src="http://haloib.com/stats/stats.swf?playerName=ZafierX&bg=5" quality="high" height="120" width="400"></object>

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This depends on your PS2 Chip as most PS2 Chips are designed for PS2 games only and do not support PSone/PSX CD-R games.

I'm guessing that your PS2 chip does not have the support needed for PSone/PSX CD-R burned games.

As for how to burn a PSone/PSX iso just read my posts in the General ISO question and answer thread.

The quick guide will probly be no different to what you are doing now though as I am sure it's your PS2 and not the way you are burning your games that is the problem.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 4th-January-2004 at 23:06.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

I have DMS 3, and it does support it, so don't jump to conclusions. Also, thanks for telling me how to burn games, do you know anything about how the ps2 accesses ps1 games? I want to write a porgram for ps1.
    <object height="180" width="470"><embed src="http://haloib.com/stats/stats.swf?playerName=ZafierX&bg=5" quality="high" height="120" width="400"></object>

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If the info aint there I have to jump to conclusions

For your Q, I have to answer no, but there are development kits designed for the PS1 and not just Yaroz or whatever it was called, it's a bit late for me over here to go looking now but I will have a quick look round tomorrow and atleast give you some info on were to look for more info on that subject yourself

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

thanks

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

For the site that has the afore mentioned info, just pop over to http://dev.paradogs.com/ , you will also want to check out there link for other good PSX development sources found online.

For testing you can always use ePSXe for testing as you go along, because it has support for loading in bin files, and most of the development was originally tested through old Action Replay coppies and flashed to the old gray PSX.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]