Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

Final Fantasy Chronicles - Final Fantasy IV is not working in PSX on PSP / PSX2PSP.

File downloads, and unzips (using 7zip) but when I load it on my PSP (PSP/GAME/FFIV/EBOOT.PBP on SD or device memory), it shows as corrupted. I tried multiple times on different days. I have other games loaded just fine
    Using Chrome: https://aboutmybrowser.com/wKiM-HZe
    today @ 8:33PM CST
    Last edited by ekrocket; 6th-February-2015 at 02:42.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    There are four different download combination options to try.
    Im sorry but i dont seem to understand this four different download combination, all im seeing is direct download. Again im sorry for this noob question but pls can u enlighten me. thanks again and more power!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ekrocket View Post
    Final Fantasy Chronicles - Final Fantasy IV is not working in PSX on PSP / PSX2PSP.

File downloads, and unzips (using 7zip) but when I load it on my PSP (PSP/GAME/FFIV/EBOOT.PBP on SD or device memory), it shows as corrupted. I tried multiple times on different days. I have other games loaded just fine
    Using Chrome: https://aboutmybrowser.com/wKiM-HZe
    today @ 8:33PM CST
    Get the official PSP release instead

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection

This not only includes a full screen PSP version will a nice graphical update but also includes an add on called the After Years

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_PSP_I...n_(USA)/158745

Quote Originally Posted by yin19 View Post
    Im sorry but i dont seem to understand this four different download combination, all im seeing is direct download. Again im sorry for this noob question but pls can u enlighten me. thanks again and more power!
    At the final download screen, just under the link there is a Edit download settings button

If you hit that you are given several options
    Download Preferences:
    Server type: HTTP (o) FTP ( )
    Server location: North America ( ) Europe ( ) Autoselect (o)

You can change server type between HTTP and FTP, then you can also change the server location between North America and Europe or Autoselect if this is not an issue

so the various options are
    HTTP - Autoselect
    HTTP - North America
    HTTP - Europe
    FTP - Autoselect
    FTP - North America
    FTP - Europe

Take out the Autoselect then there are 4 options otherwise there are actually 6 options in total
    Last edited by Zorlon; 6th-February-2015 at 20:11.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Hello, I'm trying to download Ace Combat: Distant Thunder for the PS2, but WinRAR, 7-Zip and 7Za all fail to uncompress the archive. I tried both HTTP and FTP with Autoselect, so now I'll try with manual server selection to see if it works. Meanwhile, here's some data about the downloaded files:

HTTP-Autoselect
    Size: 2.479.608.078 bytes
    MD5: 50BE86C1575182FD33A4C9D61E101162
    SHA1: A06119CA72BE81553FA351731ADEC1D8F8AE92D3
    CRC32: B8F6AC17

FTP-Autoselect
    MD5: 3387751F36FCD0D14CE400C49210AE36
    SHA1: 9625D1367DCF1A5DB3255B4435BBC5DFD55FBDEF
    CRC32: 5138DB78

---EDIT---

FTP-Europe
    MD5: 9E585C82294C63ECFEFEF63D4B98B258
    SHA1: C7402D64D1701462356DF4B20505A7F94A349AD4
    CRC32: A647E539

Also not working.

---EDIT2---

OK, there's something going on, downloaded HTTP-America with Free Download Manager and I get yet another set of hashes, and the file still says it's corrupted.

HTTP-America
    MD5: 1814DB0F9087FC697D5F1DC5E5C7BD72
    SHA1: 3E0BC138D27E96AB1609D9FE1BD355595A788B21
    CRC32: 16DB446F
    Last edited by DMNBT; 9th-February-2015 at 14:18. Reason: Tested FTP-Europe/HTTP-America

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok, all those md5 sums are wrong. The file is supposed to be: f08e544888ab543f21c9a46750855ddd

I just checked on the server and the file extracts fine, no corruption. So something is happening during your download... For the file to not be corrupt, the md5 hash should match exactly with the one posted up on the download page. Is your internet dropping off during the download or something? That can sometimes cause corruption.

The filesize looks correct so it's not because of an incomplete download. Are you having trouble with other PS2 ISOs as well or is it just this one?

Thanks

Yesterday I tried to download DBZ: Infinite World EUR for the PS2 and same thing happened, downloaded it twice and both times the extract failed. I thought it was just that file, but today with Ace Combat same thing happened...

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hmm try without using DLM see if it gets downloaded without it

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

I only used Free Download Manager for the last download, all others were done with Chrome.

https://aboutmybrowser.com/lbt9j7U9

Thanks

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that every single link in the emulation extras section on the main site is broken. Zorlon sent me here after PMing him about it.
    ChrisEvil

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHarbringer666 View Post
    Hi, I just wanted to let you know that every single link in the emulation extras section on the main site is broken. Zorlon sent me here after PMing him about it.
    Which links? I checked and found problems in the required files sub-section of emulation extras - fixed those. The rest (bios, glide, ini's, glide wrappers, etc.) all work for me. They are kind of outdated though so wondering why you're downloading them

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    Which links? I checked and found problems in the required files sub-section of emulation extras - fixed those. The rest (bios, glide, ini's, glide wrappers, etc.) all work for me. They are kind of outdated though so wondering why you're downloading them
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHarbringer666
    Do you have contact with the main site's owner or know someone who does because I need to send a message to him. None of ANY of the Bios are working. If I click on any of them it just goes to a cannot display the webpage or however a browser says it. I tried Chrome, FireFox, IE, and I even tried a different PC so I know it's not my PC. So all Bios links are not functioning.
    Not sure what else DarkHarbringer666 has tried downloading, found his posts lacking in what exact sections the download issues occurred.

Some of those could do with moving to the main categories, the rest may as well get removed totally

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

The bios file downloads aren't having any issues as far as I know. Exact page address would help.

Thanks

Well I usually download the PSX 15 Bios file pack. Doesn't work anymore. So I just started randomely clicking on different things in the Emulation Extras section and all that I hace clicked just says it cannot display the webpage. I've tried IE, Chrome, FireFox, and even a different PC.
    ChrisEvil

Thanks
    EP Points

All those links are working for me including PSX 15. Can you try from another computer or a download manager?

Thanks

All of the Final Fantasy guides/artbooks gives me the "403 forbidden" error when trying to download them with chrome.