Page 103 of 194 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2905

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm not a Bugs Bunny impersonator, I am Bugs Bunny impersonating Deadpool. Twice as Looney Tunes.

Okay you two, both of you stop it. I can only channel ten cartoons at one time.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Mopyright 2024 Nintendo of Murica
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

so I decided to install a couple games this morning seeing as how no mans sky is giving me trouble again.
    started playing hard reset it's an fps it has a blade runner feel to it but the story feel a lot like ion fury. it also reminds me of this one game I can't remember that I've played twice but was impossible to finish the game was literally unbeatable there was also a patch for it that made the game unplayable even though it was supposed to fix the game.
    I was thinking of going back to new vegas but I'm kinda waiting to see if this one mod I've been watching gets finished soon it's a pretty big content mod so it may take awhile still it only got out of alpha phase in march.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w
    find me on nexus https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/epgrouch/about-me

Thanks
    EP Points

I had to switch to my spare keyboard on sunday as I wore out the "W" key on my other one the rubber membrane was shot I liked that keyboard too. it fit on my desk perfectly and had slightly raised keys
    this ones too flat and the home, insert ect keys are all cramped vertically it makes them rather useless for gaming(not that I really use them) I now have to search for my delete key.
    I have to admit my old keyboard was a good one I've used it for many years and got a lot of use out of it I'd like to find another one of that brand.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I had to switch to my spare keyboard on sunday as I wore out the "W" key on my other one the rubber membrane was shot I liked that keyboard too. it fit on my desk perfectly and had slightly raised keys
    this ones too flat and the home, insert ect keys are all cramped vertically it makes them rather useless for gaming(not that I really use them) I now have to search for my delete key.
    I have to admit my old keyboard was a good one I've used it for many years and got a lot of use out of it I'd like to find another one of that brand.
    hat anker ould ant recked riting? ay ard oodlands, here hispering inds ove himsical ays, andered ild olves. ith ary atchfulness, atched anderers eaving arily oods hereabouts. hen inter inds ailed, ithdrew, aiting ithin arm, oollen isps. afted ithin intry indstorms, arning ise omen. ith aning ails, elcoming armth, aking ildlife ith istful hispers anting ondrous orldliness.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    hat anker ould ant recked riting? ay ard oodlands, here hispering inds ove himsical ays, andered ild olves. ith ary atchfulness, atched anderers eaving arily oods hereabouts. hen inter inds ailed, ithdrew, aiting ithin arm, oollen isps. afted ithin intry indstorms, arning ise omen. ith aning ails, elcoming armth, aking ildlife ith istful hispers anting ondrous orldliness.
    that took me a minute but I could read it, it's difficult to write without a W

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    that took me a minute but I could read it, it's difficult to write without a W
    You don't need spelling to send a message and yes the letter W is frequently used in writing and a directional up key in games such as Fallout 3 which you are playing, hence the wear and tear.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I hardly ever use a keyboard for gaming, I've always preferred using a gamepad.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I hardly ever use a keyboard for gaming, I've always preferred using a gamepad.
    Me too, there are apps that provide gamepad support for keyboard only games.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Sweet. Of course most games support gamepads, but true there are some keyboard only games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

GBA is the Swiss Army knife for retro emulation. Yo dawg, I heard you like retro gaming so I put retro games in your retro game so you can retro game when you retro game.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

That's what I do. I use it for stuff like the old Tie Fighter game, works great if set properly for the old Sierra Quest for Glory games. Hell I even have a setup for the Baldur's Gate games!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Sweet. Of course most games support gamepads, but true there are some keyboard only games.
    I have one called xinput I've had it for years now but never got around to installing it as most everything I play either has native controller support or I prefer a kb/mouse with like the FO games or NMS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN !!

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME. HA HA HA HA . . . .
    Last edited by Till; 15th-May-2024 at 22:02. Reason: YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Playing video games is like riding a dragon through a cosmic nebula while juggling flaming swords and reciting Shakespearean sonnets backwards. Except, you know, with more respawn points.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Whoever sees this first it is their fortune.

Spoiler warning: