Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Hey he's got a 3D printer!!!
    Time to for us to make inane printing requests .
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 5th-February-2024 at 21:43.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Channeling Deadpool or summoning him?
    https://builtin.com/3d-printing/3d-printed-meat

I forget, only time will tell.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

Deadpool would make triple meaning jokes with another as bonus. Sick ones too, he isn't playing with a full deck.
    https://fluentslang.com/grill-meaning/

"Soylent Green is people!" ~ Charlton Heston
    https://soylent.com/

Last edited by Till; 6th-February-2024 at 01:11. Reason: Human stem cell sausages...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Don't tempt me.

I've already printed weeb shit. I'm not opposed to printing a fucking dingle at this point.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Wow. What a genuinely horrible person. Nice of her to straight up tell you not to waste your time on her.
    Yup! I've ran into too many of those kinds of gals lately. Dating in my (almost) 30s is going to be tough.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll take 1 dildo with a whistle for the head

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Josephemeks View Post
    Experience the throbbing of search
    https://www.nyrture.com/blog/2015/5/...btilis-part-ii

Last edited by Till; 6th-February-2024 at 22:48. Reason: Respect are country...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Assumed Name: Fecal Fury

Aliases: The Turd Polisher, Doo Doo

Place of Birth: Liberty City, FL

Appearance: Fecal Fury stands at 6 feet tall, with a muscular build. His costume consists of a brown bodysuit adorned with a stylized "FF" emblem on the chest, resembling a swirling pile of feces. He wears a mask with tinted goggles to protect his identity.

Background: Once a sanitation worker, Fecal Fury gained his powers after an accident involving hazardous waste. Now, he uses his coprological powers to fight crime and protect his city from evildoers.

Powers:
    1. Fecal Manipulation: Fecal Fury can control and manipulate fecal matter with his mind, shaping it into various forms for both offense and defense.

2. Fecal Gas Emission: He can emit noxious gases from his body, incapacitating enemies and creating a protective barrier around himself.

3. Constipated Durability: Fecal Fury's exposure to toxic waste has enhanced his physical durability, allowing him to withstand attacks that would incapacitate a normal person. His body has the consistency of hardened fecal concretion and of soft feces at will making melee weapons ineffective when hardened and projectile weapons pass through him ineffective when softened.

4. Fecal Empathy: He can sense the presence of fecal matter and bowel movements of others, using this ability to track down defecating criminals or locate hidden objects with traces of feces on them.

Weaknesses:
    1. Water-Based Attacks: Fecal Fury's powers are weakened when exposed to large amounts of water, making him vulnerable to attacks involving water-based substances.

2. Psychological Manipulation: Despite his physical prowess, Fecal Fury can be emotionally manipulated, especially when his traumatic past or personal connections are exploited.

3. Limited Range: His powers have a limited range, requiring close proximity to manipulate fecal matter effectively.

Skills:
    1. Hand-to-Hand Combat: Fecal Fury has received training in various martial arts disciplines, allowing him to hold his own in close-quarters combat situations.

2. Stealth: He has honed his stealth abilities, enabling him to move undetected through urban environments and surprise his enemies when they are pooping.

3. Survival Skills: Growing up in a tough neighborhood, Fecal Fury has developed survival instincts that serve him well in dangerous situations.

Equipment:
    1. Utility Belt: Fecal Fury carries a utility belt containing various gadgets and tools to aid him in his crime-fighting endeavors, including grappling hooks, smoke pellets, and communication devices.

2. Biohazard Mask: He wears a specialized biohazard mask to protect himself from the toxic fumes he emits during combat.

3. Combat Boots: His reinforced combat boots provide added protection and stability during physical confrontations.

Personality: Fecal Fury is determined and resourceful, always willing to put himself in harm's way to protect others. Despite his unconventional powers, he maintains a strong sense of justice and integrity.

Allies: Fecal Fury has formed alliances with other superheroes and crime-fighting agencies, working together to combat threats to their city.

Enemies: His enemies include various criminal organizations and supervillains who seek to exploit his unique powers for their own nefarious purposes.

Motivation: Fecal Fury is driven by a desire to make his city a safer place for its citizens and to clean up dangerous neighborhoods like the ones he grew up in, using his powers for good and standing up against injustice wherever he finds it.

Cinematic intro music and theme song:

Last edited by Till; 7th-February-2024 at 20:58. Reason: "You can run but have to poop and can't hide." ~ Fecal Fury

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

watched a few movies over the last couple days.
    wild wild world was okay it had a decent cast. i couldn't help but feel like there was something missing to make it a better movie but not sure what it was the ending was rather predictable and the video I watched had a mgm watermark in the upper left hand corner that was quite distracting.
    slave girls from beyond infinity wasn't bad it had some pretty cool costumes the female leads weren't too bad either could have used a name change like "prison girls from space".
    moontrap turned out pretty good though the space scenes looked pretty bad. I think 1 scene was a reference to evil dead 2.
    evil dead 2 I finally got to watch it all the way through this time. it didn't feel like a typical horror movie like the 1st one, I did end up liking it better than the 1st.
    just finished watching willow that was a really good movie the best out of all that I watched recently.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    watched a few movies over the last couple days.
    wild wild world was okay it had a decent cast. i couldn't help but feel like there was something missing to make it a better movie but not sure what it was the ending was rather predictable and the video I watched had a mgm watermark in the upper left hand corner that was quite distracting.
    slave girls from beyond infinity wasn't bad it had some pretty cool costumes the female leads weren't too bad either could have used a name change like "prison girls from space".
    moontrap turned out pretty good though the space scenes looked pretty bad. I think 1 scene was a reference to evil dead 2.
    evil dead 2 I finally got to watch it all the way through this time. it didn't feel like a typical horror movie like the 1st one, I did end up liking it better than the 1st.
    just finished watching willow that was a really good movie the best out of all that I watched recently.
    What I want is a movie where a superhero surprises evil criminals while they're pooping and uses a superpower that turns their turds into clubs to beat them with batshit.

Having to sleep is what makes Freddy Krueger scary, having to poop is what makes Fecal Fury scary. Every antagonist taking a shit over taking a shit, vicious circle.
    Last edited by Till; 7th-February-2024 at 15:29. Reason: Pooperman...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also, Uncle Luke makes cameo appearances and Doo Doo has a Jeep with seating for five in the backseat that pulls a trailer with a woofer concert speaker system. Fecal Fury was born in Liberty City and is active in all of Miami-Dade, he uses his Scatmobile to visit Compton and fight crime cross-country along the way.

The Turd Polisher is a rapper at benefit concerts to fund projects that improve conditions in ghettos.

Edit:// and when Marcus Philip Suthers is not hiding his identity he's winning bodybuilding contests.

Last edited by Till; 7th-February-2024 at 18:42. Reason: Superpooper...

reductio ad absurdum