Page 106 of 121 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1802

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,948
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 138 Times in 84 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    170

    Default

    Just finished watching Warehouse 13 again. Fun series.

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Galactic Odyssey
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 72 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    3060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Just finished watching Warehouse 13 again. Fun series.
    First time I see it mentioned. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

    Spoiler warning:






  3. #1578
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Galactic Odyssey
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 72 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    3060

    Default

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/po...ew/ar-BB1mIXPl

    Really? There is such a thing as a human without the make out a list of animals not endangered by ICBMs pointed at everything and everyone on the planet attitude? It's one party only, interesting scapegoat. Either we get our act together as a species or we don't and are the fossilized remains that microbes evolving into paleotonlogists once more discover, that's that.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

    Spoiler warning:






  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wall Sconce
    Posts
    19,589
    Thanks
    392
    Thanked 13,313 Times in 1,166 Posts
    EP Points
    49390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    First time I see it mentioned. Thanks for the heads-up.
    If you enjoyed the show Eureka, it's kinda set in the same universe, and has *sorta* similar content.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Galactic Odyssey
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 72 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    3060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    If you enjoyed the show Eureka, it's kinda set in the same universe, and has *sorta* similar content.
    Yes, then I'm going to love it. What came first, the dragon or the egg?



    "Two can play at this game." ~ Raistlin to Raistlin



    (In case you don't get the quadruple meaning, one is red robe Raistlin and the other black robe Raistlin who is Master of Past and Present and can see all time at once)

    https://dragonlance.fandom.com/wiki/Raistlin_Majere
    Last edited by Till; 21st-May-2024 at 04:55. Reason: 4th wall...
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

    Spoiler warning:






  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,948
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 138 Times in 84 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    If you enjoyed the show Eureka, it's kinda set in the same universe, and has *sorta* similar content.
    They even had a cross over episode.

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    rusty trashcan
    Posts
    1,409
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 52 Times in 39 Posts
    EP Points
    255

    Default

    after I re-installed NMS yesterday and played it for a bit I noticed that the game was updated from my previous install they changed the way stations looked inside and out and actually added missions to the mission handler.
    I also found a reg edit for the game to increase cpu priority which has helped a bit but I'm still getting horrible slow downs whenever a ships flies overhead(which happens all the time near trading posts and vaults)I'm going to try using this reg edit with the performance mod and see if I can get overall stable fps.
    I'm still confused about the whole skyrim thing I looked it up to see if there were any known issues with it crashing upon starting a new game but didn't see anything I'm a bit tempted to re-install it but I also don't really want to re dl it just to check.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Galactic Odyssey
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 72 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    3060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    after I re-installed NMS yesterday and played it for a bit I noticed that the game was updated from my previous install they changed the way stations looked inside and out and actually added missions to the mission handler.
    I also found a reg edit for the game to increase cpu priority which has helped a bit but I'm still getting horrible slow downs whenever a ships flies overhead(which happens all the time near trading posts and vaults)I'm going to try using this reg edit with the performance mod and see if I can get overall stable fps.
    I'm still confused about the whole skyrim thing I looked it up to see if there were any known issues with it crashing upon starting a new game but didn't see anything I'm a bit tempted to re-install it but I also don't really want to re dl it just to check.
    If you're on Steam(ing pile of shit) have verified file integrity? https://help.steampowered.com/en/faq...FCBD-DA71-93EB

    And part of the problem is Steam, it forces updates on you with no opt out then has no built-in option to revert back to older version like Epic. Then you have corporate dingleberries behind the scenes breaking games complaining about piracy when people bought the game and just want to fucking play it. I for one welcome another videogame industry crash like in the 80s, it would bring back use of physical media because there are no digital download platforms owned by corporate dingleberries. Though they're specks of shitstains with stray asspubes attached they are still incompetent and should be fired for incompetence but alas they are too big to fail despite being insignificant shitstain specks with stray asspubes.
    Last edited by Till; 21st-May-2024 at 14:45. Reason: I'm not anticorporation I'm antipeoplewhoshouldbefiredforincompetence...
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

    Spoiler warning:






  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    rusty trashcan
    Posts
    1,409
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 52 Times in 39 Posts
    EP Points
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    If you're on Steam(ing pile of shit) have verified file integrity? https://help.steampowered.com/en/faq...FCBD-DA71-93EB

    And part of the problem is Steam, it forces updates on you with no opt out then has no built-in option to revert back to older version like Epic. Then you have corporate dingleberries behind the scenes breaking games complaining about piracy when people bought the game and just want to fucking play it. I for one welcome another videogame industry crash like in the 80s, it would bring back use of physical media because there are no digital download platforms owned by corporate dingleberries.
    I mostly use GOG and I would love to see a crash we really need it and the sooner the better.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Galactic Odyssey
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 72 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    3060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I mostly use GOG and I would love to see a crash we really need it and the sooner the better.
    If the official version you paid for is broken by incompetents who should be fired then pirate the version that isn't broken by incompetents who should be fired.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

    Spoiler warning:






  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    rusty trashcan
    Posts
    1,409
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 52 Times in 39 Posts
    EP Points
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    If the official version you paid for is broken by incompetents who should be fired then pirate the version that isn't broken by incompetents who should be fired.
    this is part of why I don't pay for shit.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Galactic Odyssey
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 72 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    3060

    Default

    I envision that the extraterrestrial marijuana Bill Clinton didn't inhale was 10 to the billionth power stronger than Earth's after 10 million years of increased cloning potency erasing all memory of being high is why there is a UFO coverup.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...vernment-ufos/

    Edit:// marijuana you didn't inhale because the fumes from the extraterrestrial weed plant alone send you to a parallel universe where you didn't inhale it and got infinitely high is the reason for a coverup, eh Bubba?
    Last edited by Till; 21st-May-2024 at 16:27. Reason: Bill Clinton's marijuana uninhaler...
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

    Spoiler warning:






  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,473
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 278 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I mostly use GOG and I would love to see a crash we really need it and the sooner the better.


    The majority values not managing the software they're running (it updates/works/unga bunga !). They will also take almost anything being shoveled on them by companies .

    Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,473
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 278 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Just finished watching Warehouse 13 again. Fun series.
    I forgot, how does it end ?

    Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Galactic Odyssey
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 72 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    3060

    Default

    If talking heads on TV lie about every petty thing then what of any importance are they lying about?

    Edit:// I have one final message before I finish being better than anyone else in human history including its entire future megalomaniacally but truthfully.



    I have the exact opposite of low self-esteem and it's not narcissism it's love of self to the exclusion of all other people past, present and future. *kisses himself*

    Last edited by Till; 21st-May-2024 at 21:50. Reason: I love, myself. 10-4 that over the universal radio.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

    Spoiler warning:






Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4041
    Last Post: 2nd-July-2012, 04:49
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 29th-December-2007, 10:59
  3. Rate the PcsX2 emulator out of ten
    By crackbum in forum Sony systems
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th-September-2007, 13:43
  4. Consoles with the highest number of great games?
    By Lag in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 21st-October-2005, 22:57
  5. One for all the Maths brains out there...
    By Dark Neighbour in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11th-March-2004, 04:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social