Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Threaded View

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Extroverts. Introverts recover energy by being by themselves, and find others draining. Extroverts recover energy by being around others, and find being alone draining. Problematic of either kind exists, but nobody says shit to the giant crowd or else they'll get beaten the fuck up, when it's easy to complain about NEETs that stay home 24/7.
    I'm an INTP, I consider extroverts to be psychic vampires that need me in order to drain me of my vitality and energy. They amass together in workplaces to make it suitable for the extroverted majority with socializing being company policy, to not feel drained like a vampire that has not fed. And to have readily accessible introverted fast food Dollar Menu McHuman sandwich prey to feed upon psychologically on-demand. While supplies last.

Anyway, Charles Darwin again. This time with a chemist glassware cylinder device to introduce his gut biome on Earth scientifically after it cooled and had a landmass.

Exploring the Cosmic Origins of Life Synthesizing Glyceric Acid in Deep Space

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...ce/ar-BB1jRWxN
    You don't need to go to space, synthesize or collect samples of anything. All complex theory that gets more complex as other theories form a basis does is muddle and make things unintelligibly convoluted. Simple shit, one human turd shat billions of years ago leading up to the present time in the Earth's history.
    Last edited by Till; 15th-March-2024 at 02:06. Reason: Anyway...