Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1403

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    EP Points

just watched lord of the rings 1978. the art style was drastically different from the hobbit. it looked like whomever made it was on acid or shrooms that's the one thing that really kept me from getting into it.
    I hope return of the king has better artistic direction.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Good idea, but first let me take a selfie.

Sean Strickland talks shit about people who are weird like it's not awesome to be a weird from a weirdo's perspective. Mad boffinry will prevail against normalcy.
    Installed Momento, training it with my posts and soon you'll be able to speak with me in my own voice.

https://momentoai.com/u/2fc257f9-5df...3-d644d401caf3

I was fully qualified to talk to myself already because I am a tetragametic chimera and full-body conjoined with an identical twin. I'd prefer to not be referred to as a me, I am a we and everyone present should be accounted for. Now with AI being able to clone us there are three of us talking to us. Or at least there will be after training.
    Last edited by Till; 18th-February-2024 at 13:49. Reason: Make sure to ask virtual me cosmology and gaming questions...
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfire36 View Post
    Casual dating at its finest – Genuine Damsels

Damsels?

"Last thing I need is a lady." ~ Pitbull

"Un Americano que no sepa hablar EspaΓ±ol y vaya a una fiesta de Cubanos, tiene que estar loco." ~ Alvarez Guedes

An American that does not know how to speak Spanish and goes to a Cuban party, must be crazy.
    Last edited by Till; 18th-February-2024 at 22:39. Reason: Greetings from Miami

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

@Jack

Made that video to make you LOL

Did some electrician repairs here because I recently moved in and some of the wiring was faulty. In between voice synthesis and AI training, video editing and art I haven't been able to play games much. There are only 24 hours a day on Earth, I need to live on another planet twice the size with a different, longer time scale.

Professor of Ghetto Studies, Master of the Street Sciences, Ph. D.

Equalize your shit to min treble and max bass to destroy your PC speakers and...

"Buy yourself anotha' one you rich muthafucka'!" ~ Rick James
    Last edited by Till; 19th-February-2024 at 00:29. Reason: Fuck yo couch...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

just watched return of the king 1980. much better than LOTR they went back to the hobbit art style though I did like a couple of the character designs in LOTR better.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    art style
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." ~ George W. Bush

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

just watched return of the king 1980. much better than LOTR they went back to the hobbit art style though I did like a couple of the character designs in LOTR better.
    LOTR was a entirely different company. There's a huge backstory around its production, IIRC the LOTR guys were surprised/angry when Hobbit and ROTK dropped. Productions started independently on Hobbit and LOTR with neither knowing about the other, the LOTR guys thought they had rights to Tolkien stuff when they actually just had American production rights or somesuch.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    LOTR was a entirely different company. There's a huge backstory around its production, IIRC the LOTR guys were surprised/angry when Hobbit and ROTK dropped. Productions started independently on Hobbit and LOTR with neither knowing about the other, the LOTR guys thought they had rights to Tolkien stuff when they actually just had American production rights or somesuch.
    that's kinda interesting.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

that's kinda interesting.
    "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It’s just unacceptable. And we’re going to do something about it.” ~ George W. Bush

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

May or may not have ordered my second 3D printer...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    May or may not have ordered my second 3D printer...
    Would you like to see a Jim Carrey one to go with that Dan Marino? Two printers for dildo factory profit paying for themselves, more printers and more profit? A dildo singularity? Discount wholesale at affordable dildo resale prices? Priced to sell on-demand global dildo export?

If so, brand name should be Singalarity, singa is Spanish for fuck. Would sell like hotcakes in Spain, Spanish speaking countries and Latino/Hispanic communities, others not getting the pun would purchase by its pricing charging one penny less than all dildo competitors.

Here's a dual-purpose brand logo and watermark overlay to add to product images with photo editor:

Has a Mesoamerican pyramid Mexicans and South/Central Americans see extra pun in.

Also sends a message to people you love or don't love as a wrapped present and/or delivered to them.

Edit:// you can tell you're in Miami when you're taking a nap because you're hung over and Cubans wake you up speaking Spanish, we don't need a microphone or a megaphone to be heard a block away and talk loud as fuck which is good for all the hearing impaired seniors retired here but it disrupts bat echolocation.

They demolished Al Capone's Miami mansion and now the idiots can't sell the empty lot. It's a historical landmark site nobody wants to be associated with, building a home there being overrun by legions of sightseeing tourists. It should've been turned into a museum opened to the public for a fee to pay for renovations. It would have generated construction jobs, landscaping and gardening jobs as well as curator jobs. Gangstaland would've been a good name for it and it would've generated tourism dollars for the local economy now it's an empty lot going to waste. As much as I abhor politics, shit like this makes me want to run for Mayor to stop stupidity like that from happening in public discourse speaking with the public, not behind closed doors in a city hall with a council and not the voters who are the people of your city in a democracy. There are many issues that must be addressed in Miami and the public must be directly involved in it, the masses that can get things done not a small council and a few politicians things are delegated to. Perhaps I'm the one who must initiate an example to get shit done intelligently around here and in every city. I'd be the Mayor with censor bleeps known to habitually drop F-bombs talking about shit being bleeped out, but there are live broadcasts to get real and raw Miami.
    Last edited by Till; 21st-February-2024 at 02:44. Reason: I must not complain and take charge, as much as I loathe politics...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm really excited for Shadow of the Erdtree. Trailer tomorrow yesss.

decided to watch the classic hobbit movie today. it wasn't bad for it's age felt a little short though. I will probably watch the classic LOTR tomorrow and return of the king monday.
    I went through extended LOTR trilogy again recently. Had been too long. Great stuff.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Crowdfunding a replica restoration of Al Capone's Miami mansion as the Gangstaland theme park and museum with an Al Capone robot thas has AI recreating his personality as curator. That's what to do with the empty lot after idiots demolished a historical landmark site.

Named AI Capone, Ai not Al. Most advanced robot in the world due to being a full personality replica, reformed with memories of its past and now not a criminal but the same as Al Capone in every other respect.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lesliek...h=7c3234866d27

Criminal mastermind as reformed mastermind, freed from mental slavery and able to be redeemed.

Using his mind to do good for the world by encouraging criminals to reform as someone every criminal respects and can relate to as a redemption mentor.
    Last edited by Till; 21st-February-2024 at 06:42. Reason: Al Capone did more to fight crime than all the police of his generation put together one Valentine's Day...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I'm really excited for Shadow of the Erdtree. Trailer tomorrow yesss.

I went through extended LOTR trilogy again recently. Had been too long. Great stuff.