Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1402

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    that's cool. it'll take me a long while before I get to trying out FO 4 and I'll have to spend a lot of time modding it too
    all this modding got me thinking, I wonder if there's any mods for postal 2 or what mods are available for TES 3 and 4 maybe even skyrim.
    The ES games have a large number of mods. I'd guess Skyrim has the most.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

decided to watch the classic hobbit movie today. it wasn't bad for it's age felt a little short though. I will probably watch the classic LOTR tomorrow and return of the king monday.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A useful page for Neverwinter Nights Enhanced builds https://world-of-greyhawk.github.io/...rch/index.html

As I have mentioned before E. Honda is ichi ban, number one in Street Fighter II. The highest priority move isn't the dragon punch it's E. Honda's light sumo headbutt, when timed correctly it counters everything including fireballs.

Last edited by Till; 17th-February-2024 at 12:43. Reason: Won every arcade tournament undefeated with him in the '90s.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Coincidentally, this was what was new at the time I was getting perfects with E. Honda 90% of time in arcade tournaments going undefeated without losing a round.

I'd bring the CD to play it on cue when a match starts over the arcade's speaker system.

"Fat boy on a diet, don't try it, I'll jack yo ass like a looter in a riot. My shit's phat like a sumo slammin' that ass, leaving your face in the grass." ~ Senen Reyes

Another coincidence is that me and Sen Dog were born in the same Havana hospital and are from the same neighborhood, yes I'm Cuban.

And nobody has beaten me in Street Fighter II tournaments. No matter who they play as or what mad skills they have, nobody seems to learn how to play with E. Honda or knows what I'm doing to pass through fireballs. Then when I counter dragon punches they switch to M. Bison who can't even get a hit in. If they think Sagat can use low tiger fireballs to cheese it up with tiger uppercut if you jump he gets clobbered with fierce punch sumo headbutt flying over it counter. There is no way to beat E. Honda in Street Fighter II controlled correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    E. Honda is ichi ban, number one in Street Fighter II. The highest priority move isn't the dragon punch it's E. Honda's light sumo headbutt, when timed correctly it counters everything including fireballs.
    Last edited by Till; 17th-February-2024 at 13:41. Reason: Fond memories of insane sumo ass slammings...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by drjoker0909 View Post
    Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures.
    I'm exosexual like Captain Kirk, are you affiliated with SETI? I like my chicks green but blue will suffice. Vagina dentata out of the question or apex predator mouth need not apply for anything oral.

Last edited by Till; 17th-February-2024 at 16:12. Reason: Hook me up with a Yautja chick any given Sunday...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    decided to watch the classic hobbit movie today. it wasn't bad for it's age felt a little short though. I will probably watch the classic LOTR tomorrow and return of the king monday.
    I've been meaning to give that another watch at some point if you're referring to the animated one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    I've been meaning to give that another watch at some point if you're referring to the animated one.
    yep. I thought about watching the live action one after I played the lego hobbit game and again after watching the cartoon today.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I want to see a visible Yauntja chick with invisible cloak clothes.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm playing Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition, on the Kharlindale Realms multiplayer server. My new character optimized for that campaign is a bandit Fighter/Wizard with cross class rogue skills, uses sword and board, ambidexterity two-weapon fighting feats from wearing magic gauntlets, two-handed weapons and magical fiery sling with shield for ranged attacks. Wizard too, his name is Anerd Bladewise and you'll find him at the Thieve's Den getting rich from waylaying bandits for coin and magic loot to sell. If you start a new game use the portal to Thieve's Den if you want to find me. Also, post your character's name here on the forum if you want to party up, I normally don't accept random invites.

Is also a master armorer and master weaponsmith to craft epic weapons and armor, but that's later in the story and what the tons coin in the bank is for.

For role playing purposes, my character is True Neutral and minds his own business at the Thieve's Den inn. I don't care what anyone does in the cantina.

Rule of thumb: if Solo wouldn't do it neither should you. Come mess with Obi Wan if you have a limb to spare.
    Last edited by Till; 17th-February-2024 at 22:24. Reason: "I can't wait to count out your coin." ~ Skyrim Bandit

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    I'm playing Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition, on the Kharlindale Realms multiplayer server. My new character optimized for that campaign is a bandit Fighter/Wizard with cross class rogue skills, uses sword and board, ambidexterity two-weapon fighting feats from wearing magic gauntlets, two-handed weapons and magical fiery sling with shield for ranged attacks. Wizard too, his name is Anerd Bladewise and you'll find him at the Thieve's Den getting rich from waylaying bandits for coin and magic loot to sell. If you start a new game use the portal to Thieve's Den if you want to find me. Also, post your character's name here on the forum if you want to party up, I normally don't accept random invites.

Is also a master armorer and master weaponsmith to craft epic weapons and armor, but that's later in the story and what the tons coin in the bank is for.

For role playing purposes, my character is True Neutral and minds his own business at the Thieve's Den inn. I don't care what anyone does in the cantina.

Rule of thumb: if Solo wouldn't do it neither should you. Come mess with Obi Wan if you have a limb to spare.
    What device are you playing it on?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What device are you playing it on?
    Android, phone or tablet. On Windows too with Bluestacks or MeMu emulator.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What sort of server are you playing on, action, RP, something else?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What sort of server are you playing on, action, RP, something else?
    It's similar to the original campaign, with many extras like a banking system, seats to sit on, a custom crafting system, hunting for pelts, starter quests and many advanced quests, extensive map, and up to level 40 which is 20 levels more than original campaign. It has so many secrets and areas I either haven't discovered yet or haven't gotten around to doing yet, some areas require a party due to difficulty and I solo most of the time. It's better than the original campaign, in summary.

Edit:// it has so much content it's a manual, official page:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/brunderencitadel/

Last edited by Till; 18th-February-2024 at 01:56. Reason: Added link to info...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A few tips in Kharlindale Realms:

Intelligence based builds are most versatile, 16 INT with 2 cross class skill points in Search and Disable Traps makes you a basic rogue in Thieve's Den which is designed for rogue characters.

By extension Wizard is most versatile class, pixie familiar has the rogue skills to handle more advanced traps and locks.

12 Dexterity with Skill Focus(Open Locks) handles most of the locks, use pixie for what you can't open and Knock spells.

The rogue cross class skills can be used wearing full plate armor, feel free to be a Fighter/Mage.

Invisibility spells allow you to avoid combat in dangerous areas and makes exploring the map easier, another reason to be a Wizard. Haste and Invisibility combined namely.

Crafting is an INT based skill, Fighter/Wizard with 8 craft weapon and 8 craft armor is very powerful in Kharlindale Realms.

This is a template you can use, substitute Blind Fight feat with Skill Focus(Open Lock), skill point spread is different:

Search 2, Disable Trap 2, Open Lock 2, Craft Weapon 8, Craft Armor 8

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nwne...t-t515468.html

Last edited by Till; 18th-February-2024 at 10:26. Reason: Added protip video...

reductio ad absurdum