Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Leonard Nimoy mentioned everything that's been testified in Congress now a long time ago and is just more of the same with nothing new.

If anything, the witnesses Leonard interviewed passed away and people lost copies of declassified documents but what's going on in Congress is not news.

Edit:// WWE 2k24 game has impressive features. Not sure if Shawn Michaels and Drew McIntyre are on the roster but surely PC version can be modded to add them if not. Also don't know what the game mechanics are but there should be team combo finishers in tag matches, Shawn with Sweet Chin Music and Drew flying in with Claymore simultaneously would be fatal.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/wwe-2...-on-march-5th/

I'm wondering what the Super Finishers are but a mod could enable tag team dual finishers when players perform them simultaneously. If so, then another mod could add a drop-down FATALITY animation from Mortal Kombat. Tag team wrestlers do combine finishers.

Seeing Shawn and Drew tag up in a game is amazing and all to see heads roll, but the real best tag team of all time are the Brothers of Destruction.
    Last edited by Till; 25th-January-2024 at 14:48. Reason: Does have Super Finishers...
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm disinterested in politics unless a candidate can throw lightning bolts and shit.

I'm registered as an independent and will vote for liberals or conservatives. All that matters to me is how competent, intelligent and talented a candidate is. Glenn Jacobs(Kane) is currently mayor of Knoxville, he's very smart and is actively involved in projects to improve his city and the lives of its citizens. But what really matters is he can throw lightning bolts and shit, any ballot he's on he automatically has my vote no matter his party.

Last edited by Till; 25th-January-2024 at 17:19. Reason: Vote for Kane

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Shazam and Superman attacked Darkseid recently, who casually PWNED them and continued his leisurely stroll toward Batman who knew better than to interrupt Darkseid's leisure.

Edit:// what a pro wrestling match looks like in Ravenloft

Backstage.

Last edited by Till; 25th-January-2024 at 22:02. Reason: Dark dungeons...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

My chest pain has subsided. I went away after I went to sleep. It could have been heartburn. The good thing is its gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    My chest pain has subsided. I went away after I went to sleep. It could have been heartburn. The good thing is its gone.
    Do you drink proper milk? If you drink some it will help if you get that again.
    Don't use antacids, they inhibit calcium absorption and also vitamins. They aren't good especially as you get older.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Don't use antacids, they inhibit calcium absorption and also vitamins. They aren't good especially as you get older.
    The stomach also compensates for lack of acid and makes heartburn worse after a while with overproduction of acid. There are specific medicines that are time-released for acid reflux, the regular tablets for heartburn and chewables are best avoided.

Edit:// I'm really liking the pro wrestling in Ravenloft idea and am going to add it to pencil and paper campaigns I DM. Most people don't add unarmed proficiency to characters they create and would have incentive to as the character levels up. Characters who find themselves in Ravenloft are lucky to survive it and taken captive alive they would end up in a dungeon. The lords of Ravenloft could then take sadistic pleasure on their captives, pitting them against one another in sporting matches for their court's entertainment with the promise of the victors being released and returned to their home world safely, or joining the lord's court if they are evil enough, would be a different experience than typical hack and slash. Ravenloft's lords are malevolent but follow laws and are loathe to break oaths or promises.

I added a ruleset for it here:
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....-Pro-Wrestling

Anyone care to join me for a D&D videoconference?
    Last edited by Till; 26th-January-2024 at 00:35. Reason: Dark dungeons...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I do have milk, and I've found milk also works to help to relieve heartburn.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Am playing ECW Hardcore Revolution with a created player that has Drew McIntyre's finisher and signature move with all other moves being Tajiri as a martial artist.

Interesting blend of styles.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

just watched Dr.Otto and the riddle of the gloom beam that was fun it was similar to Dr.Goldfoot but much more 80's.
    that really made up for the last 2 movies I watched.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I fully agree, don't experiment and bring back the tried and true headsman's axe. No seconds of pain, split second and creates cleaning as well as executioner jobs.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2485208.html

And don't experiment with robots, we need jobs humans can do and workers manufacturing greataxes as well as cleaning products and chopping blocks.

Do use AI to develop improved forensics so no innocent heads roll. If you're going to experiment.
    Last edited by Till; 26th-January-2024 at 13:23. Reason: Jobs AI can't do...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Don't lose your head over stumbling blocks

Last edited by Till; 26th-January-2024 at 17:17. Reason: Stay sharp, just get ahead in life...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What's worse, a contract killer executed for murder with incontrovertible forensic evidence or becoming the laughing stock for dying in a uniquely historic way instead of old age after many years of tossing salads in prison? He won't be sucking on asshole's assholes, he had his whole life ahead of him. His hole life.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-h...ersy-what-know

Last edited by Till; 26th-January-2024 at 19:36. Reason: Respect are country...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hanging would've gotten the job done years ago.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Damn that's scary glad it is resolved.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post

Hanging would've gotten the job done years ago.
    Yes, but rope doesn't create many jobs.

Edit:// also, manufacturing headsmen attire generates jobs. Rope is only one product, no mess to clean up as a job either. Transporting, shipping and delivering more products generates jobs. Improved forensics research generates jobs. Developing AI to improve forensics generates jobs. There shouldn't be murder cold cases.

As I mentioned, manufacturing greataxes, chopping blocks and cleaning products creates jobs in addition to creating executioner jobs. AI replacing jobs can improve forensics so nobody innocent is harmed and keeps humans employed giving justice to the innocent. There are entire file rooms in several cities filled with a backlog of murder cases spanning decades needing justice for innocents. Never mind the daily new cases.
    Last edited by Till; 27th-January-2024 at 01:28. Reason: We need job creation to replace jobs lost to AI and more products to manufacture

reductio ad absurdum