Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34747980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1404

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Remember to appreciate Elmdor like the thread commands .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Snoop Dogg performing with a lute at the Bannered Mare.

Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Okay, started a new game with Live Another Life alternate start mod choosing to own the Shoal's Rest farm passive income and player home. With Kurt Cobain as a Breton, then changed height to 5' 9" like Kurt with the height mod. I was going to make him use a shield and heavy armor for extra armor and an extra enchantment equipped to be better suited to fight Miraak in the Dragonborn content. At random I encountered a Nord on the road nearby who challenged me to a duel and now I have the starter gear I wanted by coincidence as loot. Now to go get the lute.

Then join the Companions. To "Burn all the liars, leave a blanket of ash on the ground." ~ Kurt Cobain

With fire breath shout learned in Companion mission. As Dragonborn bard.

Last edited by Till; 21st-March-2024 at 23:31. Reason: And immunity to disease-covered Puget Sound as werewolf...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My gaming plans have been interrupted by a splitting headache. Methinks I'll be taking a temporary nap if it's not a permanent dirtnap, the way things have been going these days I don't know.

Edit:// I feel better now, switched over to Android Windows to play Skyrim on phone with Steam synced save.

I need to replace my Bluetooth game controller, Select button is not working properly.

Okay, time to go get the loot for Kurt at White River Watch.

Alright, got lute and performing with it at the Bannered Mare.

Upgraded Kurt's lute so he can strap it to his back.

Last edited by Till; 22nd-March-2024 at 02:17.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone here try out the PS5 with the new controller. Is the Force feed back feature in the DualSense interesting, or is it just a gimmick?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've optimized the Kurt Cobain bard Skyrim build to specifics as starter build.

Race: Breton

Skills: Barbarian(2), Juggernaut(1), Well Fitted, Enhanter(2), Haggling(2)

Secondary Skills: Restoration, One-handed, Block, Smithing, Archery, Sneak

Equipment: Two-handed weapon, one-handed weapon, bow, heavy shield, heavy armor

Details: By defeating the White River Watch boss at level 8 you get full set of steel armor with steel gauntelts enchanted to improve two-handed weapon damage and a free two-handed weapon. Disenchant other items to raise you enchanting to 20, two can be found here.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki...Stone_(Skyrim) (Necromancer is wearing magic robes that can be disechanted)

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Thalmor_Orders

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Hamvir%27s_Rest

The soul gems to enchant items with are very expensive, raise Haggling to 2. It also improves buying and selling prices including materials to upgrade weapons. Upgrade steel weapons and armor, then add Steel Smithing and Arcane Smithing as your smithing skill nears 60. Once you find an item with Mufffle enchantment, disenchant it to learn it and add that enchantment to heavy armor boots the start sneaking with archery in heavy armor for one-hit kills on most things with damage multipliers. When low in health use one-handed weapon with heal spell in the other hand or shield with heal spell in the other hand as a spellsword tank. Once primary skills are as mentioned in starter build perks work on secondary skills applying two perk points to each. Once all skills have 2 perks add additional perk points evenly to each skills. For exemple, 3 perk points in each skill next then 4 in each skill, etc.

Magicka/Heatlth/Stamina Spread: Magicka and Stamina half amount as Health. For example, once Health is 220, Magicka and Stamina 110.

To further improve prices, go to Whiterun Stables, hire the carriage to take you to Riften. Nearby you will find an Amulet of Zenithar at a shrine protected by a dangerous wild animal. Do not fight it, retreat to the guards at the watchtower you passed by and they'll get rid of it for you. Then return to the shrine and take the amulet.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki...ne_of_Zenithar

Recommended mods:

Become a Bard: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ab=description

Player Size Adjuster: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ion/mods/14515 (set height to 5' 9", Kurt's height)

SkyUI: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ab=description (needed for mods)

Kurt camping underneath the bridge north of Fort Greymoor where NPCs spawn. Pun intended.

A dry warm spot where you can see rain fall and snow fall, helps in Survival Mode and makes Wet and Cold mod better.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/644
    Last edited by Till; 22nd-March-2024 at 18:15. Reason: Oh well, whatever. Nevemind...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...-florida-keys/

Fish in the Florida Key are behaving bizzarely, like they'd rather be dead than in the water and swimming around randomly in circles. Could be related to why I want to get off this planet full of humans, if I could jump out of it I would.

There already is an Amy Lee preset for Skyrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ion/mods/32351
    Last edited by Till; 22nd-March-2024 at 23:53.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Anyone here try out the PS5 with the new controller. Is the Force feed back feature in the DualSense interesting, or is it just a gimmick?
    You mean the DualSense controller? Like the one it comes with?

It's pretty neat, I don't particularly notice things like that. But when I played Horizon I could definitely feel it. Astro's Playroom is a good game to play when testing out those features too lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    You mean the DualSense controller? Like the one it comes with?

It's pretty neat, I don't particularly notice things like that. But when I played Horizon I could definitely feel it. Astro's Playroom is a good game to play when testing out those features too lol.
    Yeah I was just wondering. I read that could feel the tension from the string as you shot a bow on the controller, or that's how they described it. Since so many games are coming to PC, I figure I could save myself some money and get a DualSense controller. The PS5 only has a handful of exclusives.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I used the DS5 or whatever it's called for about 15min., though it was with a PS4 game. It probably needs the game designed around it, is it supposed to be directional? PS button is a bit more annoying to press than DS3/4. Comfort I can't really comment on since it was so brief but seemed perhaps comparable to DS4.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Conjure_Undying_Ghost

New content changes things with Undying Ghost summon spell, So basically, High Elf for +50 Magicka raising magicka until it's 300 for max ghost, use a shield in the other hand to block while ghost attacks. But, I prefer a Khajiit with Atronach Stone standing stone and Alteration school of magic for magic resistance and Detect Dead spell to find bodies to necromance seeing in the dark with Night Eye. Fists of Steel perk with heavy armor, Unarmed Damage enchantment and Khajiit claws do massive DPS because of Attack speed, So:

Build Name: Bad Kitty

Race: Khajiit

Standing Stone: Atronach

Skills: Conjuration, Heavy Armor, Enchanting, Alteration, Block, Smithing(to improve heavy gauntket armor rating and unarmed damage with claws)

Shouts: Dragonrend(force dragons to land on the ground where you and ghost destroy it in melee), Unrelenting Force(to stagger enemies while ghost attacks them), any that do ranged damage

In between the Undying Ghost and that Deathknight necromancer khajiit some serious carnage.

Equipment: Heavy armor(heavy gauntlet with unarmed damage bonus enchantment and Fists of Steel perk), shield, as many healing potions as you can carry for emergencies.
    Last edited by Till; 24th-March-2024 at 19:16. Reason: Let me guess. Someone stole your sweetroll?

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So, by using player.addfac 0004359D 0 in the Skyrim console makes you a Forsworn and I am playing with a Breton Forsworn that rides a mammoth that causes tremors as it walks and takes out the trash as a demolition bulldozer charging, but it walks very slow.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    I haven't gotten around to playing Starfield much. I mess around with it for a while comparing it to Outer Worlds which I prefer and I play Fallout 4 instead more. So I've finally decided to dedidate some extended time to it and come up with a build, I want to have access to all ship skills for building and upgrades as the priority. Everything else is optional.

Edit:// so I've decided Spaced and Hero Worshipped has that Han Solo and Chewie thing going, Wanted as third trait for space pirate wanted for smuggling shooting bounty hunters first. Explorer background for lasers like Han and Astrodynamics for fastest hunk of junk pirate ship in the galaxy.

If Han did not shoot first he would not have survived long enough to help save the galaxy, first thing he did when he met Darth Vader in person was shoot first no matter if Greedo getting merced first was edited out. Give no quarter when you're given none, that's the moral of that story.

And always compensate the property owner for the innocent inanimate objects you harm.

"Sorry for the mess." ~ Han Solo

Anyway, key skills for build.

Piloting, Astrodynamics, Engine Systems, Starship Design, Shield Systems, Targeting Control Systems, Aneutronic Fusion, Scanning
    Bumping this so I can find it easier, decided to restart a new game with a character that looks like me.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    So, by using player.addfac 0004359D 0 in the Skyrim console makes you a Forsworn and I am playing with a Breton Forsworn that rides a mammoth that causes tremors as it walks and takes out the trash as a demolition bulldozer charging, but it walks very slow.

How many people have you crushed with it?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    How many people have you crushed with it?
    About 67,

reductio ad absurdum