Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888939495969798
Results 1,456 to 1,465 of 1465

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My personal 'brand'. The "fuck you asshole" man.

https://www.mediaite.com/media/shark...ersonal-brand/

AI would love RAW.

You won't see me protesting what solves itself. Mars is the god of war planet, and it will be if humans invade its perpetual peace. At least until we get our act together as a species, maybe after we blow up the Earth.

"By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try, the world is beyond the winning." ~ Lao Tzu
    Last edited by Till; 3rd-May-2024 at 16:26. Reason: I'm playing to win, for all the marbles. Might lose some marbles along the way all aces short of a full deck...

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I like Burrow, though no dude you do not want to see real aliens on purpose. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...vis-kelce.html

1. Reed family abductions, physical and empirical evidence testable by the methods of science and historical fact.
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xybogw

2. Shadow people aliens. Might give the weak a heart attack from the horror. This video uses Windows 95 software and couldn't render them properly, they're semi-transparent and made of "shadow" helping them hide.

You'll understand the reason why when you look at their face and they have no facial features.

I uploaded this video years ago depicting my frequent uninvited visitors, though it has become unwanted guests because they come and go as they please whether I like it or not passing through walls, doors or any matter like it was air. I won't depict them again, don't want to recreate their faceless faces and eyes. Bad enough seen in person.

"We would feel them because gravity would spread through the extra dimensions from shadow branes that we cannot see. There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people." - Stephen Hawking
    Last edited by Till; 4th-May-2024 at 16:42. Reason: Skip the seeing aliens idea if you aren't fearless...

Thanks
    EP Points

After what I've heard from LRG, I'll never buy from them again. I bought one game from them and it took forever ti be shipped.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    After what I've heard from LRG, I'll never buy from them again. I bought one game from them and it took forever ti be shipped.
    Limited Run Games? Yeah I heard they makes their games with CD-Rs. What the fuck lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

That's a hilarious PR disaster. Like you service the craziest collectors and think they won't notice or care?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Yeah I got caught up in the initial hype when they started but quit buying from them several years ago. Terrible company.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Election year, I don't use social media anymore and haven't for five years now. I do read what Elon posts on the site formerly known as Twitter, reminds me of one of those psychic automaton arcade machines of the previous century. AI has indeed been fed on language scraped directly off the Internet, we all know how truthful and reliable it is for unbiased information; now let's consult with an artificial entity that manifests bullshit as a guide to base our decisions on as some kind of superintelligence. Elon is worried about a civilization-ending AI generated apocalypse, as well he should he. But he sees it as a genocide of white people by minorities when it's a race agnostic human extinction and colorblind. Either we get our act together as a species or we don't and there is no species only fossilized remains in the museums of the next species' archeologists that evolves from microbes again as they did before. It's not that Elon has no reason to worry, it's the political polarization and election year circus with its ring leaders as the audience is wowed by the novelty of surprise candidates and the amusement observing which one is the next to jump out of the clown car they all fit in. There is reason to worry about AI powered progressives, disease gets progressively worse too. I'm not progressive, I'm alternative. Alternative medicine to a disease for a terminally ill Internet where anything except fact is proliferate. If Elon is at ends with progressives, so be it. It's the transformative that changes our ways and cures pathology, just call me Dr. Feelgood.

Last edited by Till; 4th-May-2024 at 15:30. Reason: Respect are country...

Thanks
    EP Points

Happy Star Wars day!!!! May the 4th be with you!!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Happy Star Wars day!!!! May the 4th be with you!!!!
    Speaking of using the Force, forcing Microshit to no longer adware us in the deepest darkest recesses of human sphincter gut second brain microbiome and use its vast limitless resources to develop methods of beaming advertising directly into our cerebral cortex wirelessly offline on a global scale as an innovative Windows feature we use in real-time while we fuck.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBM...S&ceid=US%3Aen

Fallout 4's 'next-gen update' breaking all the mods that are what made it successful as an encourageable Microshit epic fail coinciding with the Windows 11 market share epic fail. The Fail is strong with it. Failout 12 is next.

Yours Truly,

Last edited by Till; 4th-May-2024 at 17:54. Reason: Next-gen 'features' and other Microshit epics...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's Microsoft and Apple out of the closet but only because of suppressed heterosexual marketing to be gayer than one another and not really gay.

https://thought.is/microsoft-ceo-pro...ay-but-better/

Seriously, if Windows 11 doesn't make it apparent MS wants to fuck you in the ass you're not noticing the big adware dick they want inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Murphy
    Don't cum too fast now, or I'll clench my butt cheeks and snap it off!

Will Linux join the gay parade? Android is gayest OS, not faking like MS or Apple and really gay...

"We straight, that's it." ~ Tossed Salad Man
    Last edited by Till; 4th-May-2024 at 23:06. Reason: They need to try harder to be gay, like Mr. T...