Page 165 of 264 FirstFirst ... 65115155160161162163164165166167168169170175215 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3959

Thread: The Jazz Out: 4000 Posts of Holo to Lure Him Back

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    @Grouch

If Vice City 2086 had the same aesthetic as 80s Miami then it would look like a scene from 1986. It has a different look because of the futuristic fashion and hotter environment with higher humidity making wearing suits uncomfortable to state the least. By 2086 blothing while have internal cooling like some of the spacesuits have and clothes will be 3D printed too, which allows for full customization of designer brands.

Also, I'd add classic cars but I'm depicting cars of the late 21st century in the Vice City future setting. Another thing that's different is that by 2086 we'll be mining gold and other precious metals from the asteroid belt, using unmanned drones and robots to conduct missions to and from Earth fully automated by AI. They'll become so common that nobody will be without jewelry, pendants and amulets around their neck and adorning their clothes. I'm being predictive and not speculative, the world will be such a different place that you can own a ton of gold and still be poor and/or homeless without having had a shower or a bed to sleep in for a long while. In addition, hotter global temperature and people dressing skimpier will make tattoo art even more popular than today because of how much skin will be exposed and how often it will be, there's not much other fashion for skin otherwise.
    that pic is it. the clothing the accessories and their attitude makes it feel like it's from the 80's and could be from the present or even future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    Sony sucks .
    all 3 suck. it's a shame that the few startups working on new consoles a few years ago never got past the design phase, it's also a shame that ataris' recent venture(as in a few years ago) never got any coverage when they released a new console same goes for the intellevision console. I don't know if that one even released there was talk of a new earthworm jim game being released exclusively on it too.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

@Grouch

I've added smartphone and tablet wallpapers last night. That's what I'll be working on today.

Edit: I've been adding water, sweat as well as pieces of palm frond and grass(with bits of sand and ground seashells when near a beach) sticking to them blowing in them on characters for realism. Miami's going to be hotter and stickier in the future, as a native since prehistoric 20th century times I have insight on what Vice City's reality would be outside of fiction.

Last edited by Till; 26th-May-2023 at 12:55. Reason: "Gosh, it's hot." ~ Abominable Snowman

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

The modern atari is just a pc tho

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    The modern atari is just a pc tho

It's also the new Playboy and Hustler magazine, faster cars and even faster women these days.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Some images capture the essence of where you live.

Last edited by Till; 27th-May-2023 at 05:07.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Capone did more to fight crime one Valentine's Day than the entirety of the US police officers in his era did during their careers.

Naughty girls with dropped pants to signal receptiveness to anal sex in prison:

Gangsta:

Any questions?
    Last edited by Till; 27th-May-2023 at 17:15. Reason: There are no more gangsters anymore...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

XSX didn't show up. Should've taken a week at most to get delivered to my location. Contacted seller days ago asking for a tracking number but no reply

Just put in INR ticket saying I still want the item, but I'm guessing I'm likely to just get a full refund at this point (purchase is fully covered) seeing I got no reply to my message ffs

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Billy the Kid would be playing GTH, grand theft horse.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    XSX didn't show up. Should've taken a week at most to get delivered to my location. Contacted seller days ago asking for a tracking number but no reply

Just put in INR ticket saying I still want the item, but I'm guessing I'm likely to just get a full refund at this point (purchase is fully covered) seeing I got no reply to my message ffs
    that some fucking shit. I think ebays tracking has been fucked up for a while now. just last week I ordered a new microwave from ebay it wasn't supposed to get here till sometime in june I got it late monday then on thursday I(finally) got the tracking info for it saying it was still in china.
    this is just the most recent example. I've also noticed chinese sellers rarely respond to messages and often when they do you get the run around.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    nice capone.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    nice capone.
    None other, a.k.a. the original Scarface.

Quote Originally Posted by Message to deadlegion
    Capone was as decent a human being as a gangster could be. He cut the guy who cut his face a break by not killing him and accepting he deserved it for his womanizing shenanigans. He only went after other mobsters and did not harm innocents, that's why he is the the basis for Tony Montana in Scarface. Capone had a code of conduct that kept him out of prison for everything but tax evasion, he did more crime fighting by mass murdering criminals than the cops of his era put together ever did. We need real gangsters like Capone these days, not the prison mansex thugs with dropped pants girly men who have no code of conduct.
    GTAV Vice City 2086 is not a work of fiction. Any similarity to any person real, living or undead is strictly intentional.

Al Capone's Miami Beach mansion: https://www.mansionglobal.com/articl...on-01633548361

He is a clone in 2086, restores and renovates his old mansion and is the one doing the super effective crime fighting in the US once more.

Bringing the dead back to life with their personality and memories is Ray Kurzweil's life work, Capone is near the top of the list of people sorely needed again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil

Bringing the dead back to life and cloning have dubious ethical concerns, test subjects would not have undeserved to be guinea pigs for research experiments. Capone not only earns his return because of the equally dubious ethics of his methods but because of the good things he also did along the way like wiping out entire gangs of hardcore dangerous criminals.
    Last edited by Till; 27th-May-2023 at 15:20. Reason: There are no more real gangsters anymore...

Thanks
    EP Points

the metal dog follower in fallout 2 should have looked like K-9 from Dr.Who.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    that some fucking shit. I think ebays tracking has been fucked up for a while now. just last week I ordered a new microwave from ebay it wasn't supposed to get here till sometime in june I got it late monday then on thursday I(finally) got the tracking info for it saying it was still in china.
    this is just the most recent example. I've also noticed chinese sellers rarely respond to messages and often when they do you get the run around.
    "You buy product" is more or less all you get out of Chinese sellers.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.