Page 135 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3585125130131132133134135136137138139140145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3959

Thread: The Jazz Out: 4000 Posts of Holo to Lure Him Back

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I would just look around scrap yards etc for a tower that suits you
    If you're like me you won't care if a pc case has some marks on it, as long as it isn't bent or has rust.

Spoiler warning:

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    If you're like me you won't care if a pc case has some marks on it, as long as it isn't bent or has rust.
    Any wounds or scars survived are customization giving personality and character with a unique appearance.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Conrad_Kellogg
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker
    You wanna know how I got these scars?
    The only bad damage is what is not survived, you're going to get hurt in life and healing from physical wounds leaves visible marks but mental wounds never heal. People with no visible damage can be the most scarred for life. Their possessions can be damaged and in better shape than they are, what appears flawless might be shattered beyond repair despite what's outwardly apparent.

Edit: if and when I wane philosophical it's lifelong traumatic felt experience and knowing I'm not the only one traumatized, not in any way lucid or intentional.

Last edited by Till; 29th-April-2023 at 03:14. Reason: "Now I know why so serious." ~ Joker

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm the most interesting man in the world not in a beer commercial, I can't even send smilies without people getting jealous.

Woman who sent me email: Are you Jose's brother? I haven't heard from him in years.

Me: Yes.

Husband in reply: Stop flirting with my wife or I'll kill you.

Me: I don't know your wife, have never met her and she emailed me not the other way around. You know me well enough to not send me death threats, Robert.
    Last edited by Till; 29th-April-2023 at 03:58. Reason: I can't post smilies without fools wanting to die trying to kill me...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    it's not that I don't like the mini tower it's more I don't like that it doesn't have(or appear to have) front usb ports
    Right now my retirement income is in limbo due to bureaucrazy telling me I'm sane now and SSA wanting me to appeal an ineligibility for continued retirement decision they made. It's not the funds that are in limbo, it's whether I'll continue to unappeal indefinitely and in person instead of by phone now that I'm sane and overqualified to be an SSA administrator. Not only as a person with a degree in sociology but accounting and business administration. I am a qualified sociology professor with a doctorate, who cannot be in a room full of students because of severe lifelong traumatic experiences and wanting to stay away from humans that should stay away from me because I consider humans to be repugnant as a species with a miniscule segment of the population that are not repulsive individually. After 51 years of being harmed and traumatized by humans including close friends I trust humankind as far as I can throw it, putting me in social situations with humans I am attempting to not smell will not end well for anyone whose species I abhor for what it's doing to this world and its own species. That being stated, you are not a loser because of finances or mental problems. You are already stigmatized for it and doing it to yourself makes sane people glad when they should be aware sanity does not cure stupidity and money can't buy better brains. I have a cosmic awareness of the multiverse and quantum immortality with no uncertainty of invincibility as well as a complete understanding of physical laws, matter cannot be created or destroyed. You can call me crazy, sticks and stones may break my bones but nukes will never hurt me.

If and when fear is a normal response, it results in an abnormal fearless response. Anyone attempting to control my emotions will find out why I'm not susceptible to intimidation or coercion because there is nothing to fear when you are not as blind as those that can see and don't want to see.

https://interestingengineering.com/s...ne-is-immortal

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....45#post1979845

Having to deal with someone who is not afraid of anything or anyone when everyone else is cowering is a harrowing experience for cowards who want to submit to fear. They should get out of my way with their emasculation and subjugation, it is not the problem and cowardice is.
    Last edited by Till; 29th-April-2023 at 07:43. Reason: The only thing we have to fear is fear itself...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    That you could surely find but you'd make the build more restrictive than it needs to be if you have the space for a larger tower.
    yeah I should have space especially if I retire my old workhorse of a laptop and my current desktop
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I would if I could but can't. also the only junkyard(well it's a metal scrapyard)that I know of I don't know if they scrap that kinda of stuff or sell it.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yeah I should have space especially if I retire my old workhorse of a laptop and my current desktop

I would if I could but can't. also the only junkyard(well it's a metal scrapyard)that I know of I don't know if they scrap that kinda of stuff or sell it.
    I've got a 430W PSU sitting around in its box that I could probably send you for free. I don't recall how long I used it previously but, the only use it sees now is power testing on MBs and such.
    ?

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I'll take that psu

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What you for trade?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Roms???

Thanks
    EP Points

?
    wouldn't I need a volt meter/multi meter to do that unless the board power indicator light?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I hate when I click on a game that sounds interesting only to find out it's nothing like it's name sounds description or cover work.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Roms???

I hear firstborn are legal Nintendo tender for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong
    Careful with fingers and toes, they get stuck in teeth.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

wouldn't I need a volt meter/multi meter to do that unless the board power indicator light?
    I don't follow. The PSU works and it's a computer PSU. Shove into case, plug in, good to go.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    I hear firstborn are legal Nintendo tender for them.

Sounds like Nintendo.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't follow. The PSU works and it's a computer PSU. Shove into case, plug in, good to go.
    oh I was thinking if I didn't have a case.