Page 116 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3959

Thread: The Jazz Out: 4000 Posts of Holo to Lure Him Back

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Settlement attackers invade to take the loot stored at your Workshop, so place it on a pedestal outside of Malden Drainage and out of reach so all they get is bug hug petting zoo.

Also, build an indoor Conquest Mod settlement inside the Malden Drainage escape tunnel. The bloodbugs are your friends and won't attack you, add whatever you want to the area and it's better than the Home Plate player home at Diamond City.

The thing about setting your race to mutant is that there are bound to be mutant protagonists in a Fallout 4 setting, especially in alternate starts where you're not a vault dweller. Radiation speeds up rate of mutation, including being in the bug faction because insects identify one another with pheromones a mutant humanoid can evolve to be symbiotic with bugs and not have to kill them. There would be insectoid mutants as well, considered bugs by bugs if any of their internal organs are insectoid even if they seem to be human by outward appearance. Lastly, there are bound to be entomologist mutants that like, study and genetically modify insects if they are also geneticists that can mutate themselves with gene editing given the ambient radiation causing mutation in the water bloodbugs hatch at is a natural catalyst. So it's theoretically possible within the scope of science in 2023 A.D. and beyond.

Speaking of placing things on a pedestal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistle - Just Buggin'
    Parker picked up his gold pen, put it on a pedestal and pursued his friend. His plot deployed, the polluted punked. Persisted to prohibit so the plotted plan flunked.
    Last edited by Till; 15th-April-2023 at 06:05. Reason: Pun intended...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Underground club with custom ghoul strippers plus dialogue NPC's stolen from other locations?

Spoiler warning:

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I once worked for one of those perfect people who never make a mistake employers and due to him using the backroom as a personal storage for his household property I could not see a perishable delivery box ordered by a client that spoiled. He asked me what kind of idiot I am so I told him I don't know how many types of idiots there are and went home never to return. Expecting perfection as usual from me when nobody is perfect, only an idiot would think I'm stupid and I have better things to do than talk to morons.
    Last edited by Till; 15th-April-2023 at 16:58. Reason: Human perfection and other moron oxymorons...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

As long as MS does not touch the Bethesda logo and close down the studio to assimilate it like everything else they added to its borg collective I don't care what they do. Microborg sent cease and desist letters to Nexus taking down all the Microsoft game mods after buying Bethesda and revoking the open license to modders that Bethesda gave, Fallout and Elder Scrolls were fun while it lasted and expect sequels to Skyrim and Fallout 4 to not support modding because they are now MS products and Microborg is sending itself C&D orders.

Edit: Bethesda games without community patch mods are unplayable bugfests so the Microborg are cutting off their own technological noses to spite their emasculated below the neck faces.
    Last edited by Till; 16th-April-2023 at 00:36. Reason: Yay, unplayable crashing games that freeze your computer...

Thanks
    EP Points

I need to get around to beating Like a Dragon Ishin! Its a fun game, but it gets a little grindy torwards the end, so I've been putting it off.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I was talking with my neighbors who like video games as much as I do and asked them if they know about EPforums and they do, when I told them I'm Dill they started laughing about it and might read this message.
    Last edited by Till; 16th-April-2023 at 01:33. Reason: It's nice to know you're known...

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I haven't played Fallout 4 today, I'm flipping the game to the point I don't know what game I'm playing anymore due to how many jokes and puns the NPC AI does not comprehend otherwise hostiles would not go to Camelot. It is a silly place with LS-99 Moonlight flesh wounds because none shall pass. But, that's another pun yet to be added at a later time with Excalibur sword too, wielded by Blind Fury Nick Parker; what part of free beer at maximum cost Charity Brewery settlements with bloodbug petting zoos and/or supertechnological Tsoukalos Alien Recruitment Radio ultratoilets are they not understanding? Anyway, I'm going to add a bed and desk with an office chair and live with River(Dogmeat) at her doghouse in the van down by the river. Because the Commonwealth has nowhere else funnier to live than Farley reference at the River Van in neon lights. The comedy inherent to Fallout is vanilla, there is plenty of action and Blind Fury is an action comedy film. There is really no reason to play as a different archetype than Nick Parker for the last laugh in any game.

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....23#post1987623

I renamed Dogmeat to her real name with the Rename Anything mod, the only thing I can't do is change the references in dialogue as being a 'boy' so I need to remove those lines with a homebrew mod. It's a matter of I would not tell River she's a good boy if I was breeding dogs.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/River

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22105
    Last edited by Till; 16th-April-2023 at 04:43. Reason: River(Dogmeat) does not affect Lone Wanderer perks and the blind have dog companions...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Well if you work to pay for that you are a sop appeasing a devil so it's not a typo.

sop
    noun
    noun: sop; plural noun: sops

a thing given or done as a concession of no great value to appease someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not buying that

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well I have a desktop again. And not a Mac either lol. Feels weird actually having a desktop again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    Well I have a desktop again. And not a Mac either lol. Feels weird actually having a desktop again.
    The correct response to your sig would be gadzooks or egads as mild oaths milord.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    The correct response to your sig would be gadzooks or egads as mild oaths milord.
    I might be slightly drunk right now but I got no idea what you're even talking about mr akuma

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    I might be slightly drunk right now but I got no idea what you're even talking about mr akuma
    Archaic exclamation point to begin the conversation, mild oaths used by medieval nobility and knights in Ye Old English. Gadzooks(God's hooks) and egad(oh God) or egads(oh gods).

Last edited by Till; 16th-April-2023 at 05:15. Reason: "It's just a flesh wound!" ~ Black Knight

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I'm not buying that
    I stated you as in anybody who, not you specifically. I know you would not, you're of great value. If I remember correctly Zaladane posted a Craigslist link to somebody selling rocks a couple of years back.
    Quote Originally Posted by P.T. Barnum
    There's a sucker born every minute.