Page 107 of 264 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3959

Thread: The Jazz Out: 4000 Posts of Holo to Lure Him Back

Thanks
    EP Points

started playing deadfall adventure today. The game runs fairly well(especially compared to the last 2 games I tried running). I was expecting it to be tombraider or uncharted like but it's not it's kinda like an indiana jones fps without a whip.
    so far the puzzles are proving pretty good there's not too much combat but that's not really a bad thing.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Guess what I just did to a band of Raiders attacking my all Raider meat BBQ graveyard gun shop settlement. *burps*

Quote Originally Posted by Strong
    Careful with fingers and toes. They get stuck in teeth.
    Last edited by Till; 1st-April-2023 at 21:55. Reason: "Bad things, man." ~ Dennis Hopper

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    I had an HTC Vive briefly. I never felt ill using it but, I was playing seated. I sold it off because screen density was too low for decent looking text.
    Apollo 11 looked fine, but Skyrim looked really low res like it was backported to original Xbox or something. Yeah I was playing seated, as I said I changed some VR settings as default had restricted fov when turning (not head movement) and I turned off snap too (which looked retarded). The end result looked much more natural (besides the low res) but gave me motion sickness

Spoiler warning:

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Doing bad things to raiders with a full set of heavy raider armor, flight helmet and road leathers then returning to base so you can eat the settlers that respawn too as Strong tells you how much he likes it is classic Fallout 4.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I think you can do it without too much hassle. I can't say I remember for certain as it's been too long.
    Yeah, it's pretty easy. No need for USB memory, stand alone I think it can hold like 100-200 SNES games, or many more NES games. Just google for the program that changes the contents of the system. IIRC the default games can be unloaded with a few clicks. I think adding covers wasted some of my time, till I found roms+covers tailored for the Classic systems on Archive.org.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Nothing I can do about it unfortunately
    No biggie. I wonder if MasJ will allow newer stuff, as they get older.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fallout 4 as I'm playing it within a nuclear wasteland in survival mode nutshell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlton Heston
    Soylent Green is people!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Apollo 11 looked fine, but Skyrim looked really low res like it was backported to original Xbox or something. Yeah I was playing seated, as I said I changed some VR settings as default had restricted fov when turning (not head movement) and I turned off snap too (which looked retarded). The end result looked much more natural (besides the low res) but gave me motion sickness
    Jaggies, crap textures, both ?

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    No biggie. I wonder if MasJ will allow newer stuff, as they get older.
    I'm guessing Nintendo will be out of the question if other stuff is allowed.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Jaggies, crap textures, both ?
    There's a lot of movement on textures. Dancing pixels I guess you could say, and yeah jaggies.
    If it actually looked like an original Xbox game (eg Morrowind) it would probably be better, but as I said it looks like a horrible backport to an older system.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Right now I'm working on an Undertaker Titantron settlement alarm mod. There is a Star Trek ToS red alert mod I'm studying in order to learn how to add custom sound to a custom settlement alarm. I also want to have a Michael Jackson sound trap that does no damage but plays loud music to indicate intruders have arrived as a King of Pop popping off before they got popped.

Problem is copyright laws not allowing it on Nexus or the official game mod store.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm guessing Nintendo will be out of the question if other stuff is allowed.
    My thoughts as well.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

According to Open AI:

"The best Fallout 4 build perks are Lone Wanderer, which gives various benefits for playing alone, Armorer, which allows crafting and customizing armor mods, and Luck perks, which increase the chances of finding items and dealing critical hits. For melee and punching combat, Iron Fist, Big Leagues, Blacksmith, and The Pain Train perks are best."

So, according to artificial intelligence a lucky lone wanderer melee meathead blacksmith armorer is best. It did not mention what SPECIAL points are required. You'll need at least 10 Strength for Pain Train perk, 3 Charisma for Lone Wanderer with high Luck and 5 Intelligence with 5 Luck are optimal for Idiot Savant luck perk XP bonus.

Edit: I take what the AI meant was that having 10 Strength and a melee weapon takes care of the damage output without perks and that the only emphasis is on Lone Wanderer, Armorer and Luck perks with all other perks added when there are no main perk point advances available. Build would rarely be using ranged weapons therefore a base 1 Perception and extra points on other attributes is optimal, Perception can be raised at higher levels with perk points and a bobblehead and by then you would have stockpiled an arsenal of ranged weapons and ammo as loot. Also, you can use a shotgun without aiming perceptionless at short range to reach opponents out of melee range and snipe with rifle without VATS accuracy penalty at any range perceptionless.
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Run
    Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good.

I should add that an Institute laser rifle disintegrates on critical hit and you can fill the critical meter in melee and damage sniping perceptionless is not the point but one shot one kill sniping.
    Last edited by Till; 3rd-April-2023 at 20:45. Reason: "Aliens." ~ Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's a lot of movement on textures. Dancing pixels I guess you could say, and yeah jaggies.
    If it actually looked like an original Xbox game (eg Morrowind) it would probably be better, but as I said it looks like a horrible backport to an older system.
    Good thing I never got around to trying it when I had a headset .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    According to Open AI:

"The best Fallout 4 build perks are Lone Wanderer, which gives various benefits for playing alone, Armorer, which allows crafting and customizing armor mods, and Luck perks, which increase the chances of finding items and dealing critical hits. For melee and punching combat, Iron Fist, Big Leagues, Blacksmith, and The Pain Train perks are best."

So, according to artificial intelligence a lucky lone wanderer melee meathead blacksmith armorer is best. It did not mention what SPECIAL points are required. You'll need at least 10 Strength for Pain Train perk, 3 Charisma for Lone Wanderer with high Luck and 5 Intelligence with 5 Luck are optimal for Idiot Savant luck perk XP bonus.

Edit: I take what the AI meant was that having 10 Strength and a melee weapon takes care of the damage output without perks and that the only emphasis is on Lone Wanderer, Armorer and Luck perks with all other perks added when there are no main perk point advances available. Build would rarely be using ranged weapons therefore a base 1 Perception and extra points on other attributes is optimal, Perception can be raised at higher levels with perk points and a bobblehead and by then you would have stockpiled an arsenal of ranged weapons and ammo as loot. Also, you can use a shotgun without aiming perceptionless at short range to reach opponents out of melee range and snipe with rifle without VATS accuracy penalty at any range perceptionless.

I should add that an Institute laser rifle disintegrates on critical hit and you can fill the critical meter in melee and damage sniping perceptionless is not the point but one shot one kill sniping.
    Artificial intelligence is a useful guide, however if you don't plan on using Pain Train with Power Armor that runs out of fuel which has to be repaired, Rooted perks for extra damage resistance on top of Lone Wanderer is best for tanking while not moving in melee or using shotgun without aiming and while standing in place sniping with scope. Also adds damage resistance lost when traveling with a companion on quests as a Lone Wanderer. Since it's a luck-based build, 5 Intelligence with 5 Luck generates the most bonus XP from Idiot Savant, which can be raised to 6 Luck with You're Special magazine located in Shaun's room at Sanctuary Hills for better chances of finding items, more criticals and for Better Criticals perk. I would not raise Perception that is not needed and max out Luck before raising Perception. Reminds me of the movie Blind Fury and the blind fighter who does not need sight. Perhaps that should be the build's name and Nick Parker the character's name; Codsworth would refer to you as Mister Parker. Don't forget to boost melee damage by cooking Yao Guai meat for 500 percent more melee damage or to hunt bears.
    https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Yao_...st_(Fallout_4)

Last edited by Till; 3rd-April-2023 at 22:55. Reason: "It's just a flesh wound." ~ Black Knight