Page 106 of 264 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3959

Thread: The Jazz Out: 4000 Posts of Holo to Lure Him Back

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I did that today and they're good to go

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Got an NES Classic Mini from work about a week ago, CiB including bags.
    Was wondering if anyone here has one and how much trouble would it be to swap out some of the factory roms?
    Yeah I know you can add a heap via USB, but I'm more interested in just changing some of the roms I would never play and not having a USB drive hanging off this.

I have a relevant OTG Y-splitter cable.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    that sounds familiar, is that the game where you play as a teddy bear and kill other teddy bears with weapons?
    Yes it is.

Thanks
    EP Points

Also, can't remember if I've asked this here before... is the MSI N750Ti OC a power hungry pos?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

So is only up to PS3/Xbox 360 still allowed to be upload? Is PS Vita allowed?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    So is only up to PS3/Xbox 360 still allowed to be upload? Is PS Vita allowed?
    Nope.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

No 3DS either.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I see. Was wondering.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I see. Was wondering.
    Nothing I can do about it unfortunately

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

i pley vr gaems wit ps4 9.00 hax nao

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Played Apollo 11 VR for a bit. Then booted up Skyrim VR.
    Changed VR settings, fov when turning and shit like that. Played for about 45 minutes and felt terrible
    Been playing some more RE4 Remake for an hour or so, obviously just using the tv but I still feel queasy from before

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Attention to detail, thick bulletproof glass on the window at the center of the map with two containment glass walls in front of it that have the name of the store you're running in neon letters facing inward toward the window and outward to shoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Changed VR settings, fov when turning and shit like that. Played for about 45 minutes and felt terrible
    Been playing some more RE4 Remake for an hour or so, obviously just using the tv but I still feel queasy from before
    Next I'm going to add a bone merchant that sells skeletal remains crafting materials, an undertaker to dig graves, a funeral home, a cemetery, a maseoleum and a morgue.

"You know what's wrong with Skyrim these days? Everyone's obsessed with death." ~ Jon Battle-Born

One that note, Strong is the best companion in a Conquest mod custom settlement at Everette Estates. It ties in to the quest to free him from being held captive pending execution at Trinity Tower. Also, there is a Supermutant cooking station in the middle of town with all you can eat Raider meat BBQ and Strong likes it when you eat people so 8 Endurance for Cannibal perk makes you his best friend who loves you as much as possible. Especially in Survival Mode if you run out of food and eat the settlers.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Strong

Character Name: Raider Psycho (Codsworth calls you Psycho, Raider Psycho is a raider class)

SPECIAL: S-3(in case you want Armorer perks after main perks are max) P-4(5 with Perception bobblehead located at Museum of Freedom, for Demolition Expert perk) E-7(8 with You're Special magazine located in Shaun's room at Sanctuary Hills) C-6(for Local Leader perk to build settlements) I-3(in case you want Gun Nut perks after main perks are max) A-3(for Sneak perks) L-2(in case you want Fortune Finder and Scrounger after main perks are max)

Primary Perks: Demolition Expert, Sneak, Local Leader
    Secondary Perks: Chem Resistant(all the Psycho chems you can ingest, none of the addiction), Gunslinger(with pipe-bolt action pistol for one handed rifle), Cannibal(Strong likes it when you run out of food and eat setllers), Lady Killer if male or Black Widow if female(for dialogue options to demand money from NPCs, damage them more in combat and persuade them)

Companion: Strong

Gear: Pipe bolt-action pistol, flight helmet(best headwear vanilla raiders drop as loot), any Raider armor you loot and combat armor as backup when you are on difficult missions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    After playing Fallout 4 since release nearly every day I had an epiphany about the perk system. The only thing any character needs is 5 Perception for Demolition Expert and 3 Agility for Sneak with all other attributes being secondary and customizable as filler. Why? Once your sneak is high enough level you can walk up to mines without setting them off, deactivate and pick them up easily. You can then sneak into any area full of enemies, lay down all your mines, stop sneaking and slowly walk away so they follow you and get minced into smithereens and pick up all the unexploded mines to rinse and repeat the process elsewhere, applying other perks depending on the legendary items you loot along the way to organically adapt to the best tools at hand during a playthrough. Not withstanding, there's nothing quiet as fun as using sneaky demolitions while In the Hall of the Mountain King is playing on the classical music radio station during a symphony of destruction for even more synergy than demolition and sneak perks have.

Last edited by Till; 1st-April-2023 at 17:17. Reason: On second thought, let's not go to Camelot; it is a silly place.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Got an NES Classic Mini from work about a week ago, CiB including bags.
    Was wondering if anyone here has one and how much trouble would it be to swap out some of the factory roms?
    Yeah I know you can add a heap via USB, but I'm more interested in just changing some of the roms I would never play and not having a USB drive hanging off this.

I have a relevant OTG Y-splitter cable.
    I think you can do it without too much hassle. I can't say I remember for certain as it's been too long.
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 1st-April-2023 at 15:43.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

i pley vr gaems wit ps4 9.00 hax nao
    I had an HTC Vive briefly. I never felt ill using it but, I was playing seated. I sold it off because screen density was too low for decent looking text.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

.38 caliber with silencer one-handed mini-gun automatic sniper hand-rifles are what I'm selling to mercenaries at now that alien blaster guns have been mass produced for a limited time at the Everette Killzone gun shop of otherworldly death but I'm scaring away customers buying into it.

Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum