What would be the cheapest barebones or mini PC, or maybe a handheld tablet device with a dpad, to play Dreamcast games? I don't mind if the PC has no OS, because NullDC runs on WINE, and Linux distros are easy to install if there is an optical drive. I would want to play Gens, WinKawaks, ePSXe and preferably NullDC (or equivalent compatibility). FBAlpha and MAME are too much of a pain in the arse to set up controls, and I have problems with most CAVE ROMs, and Yabause is still too hit and miss to be of interest, because on different computers I can't get Radiant Silvergun or Panzer Dragoon 1 and 2 running all the time, and classics such as DoDonPachi and Layer Section do not work at all.

So really I just want a multi-console emulation station, either a gaming handheld, or a shoestring Linux desktop, with the Dreamcast on it. What's the cheapest way to go about this? Raspberry Pi is not yet powerful enough for Dreamcast emulation, and needs an internet connection when its setting up. Here, I have no home internet or wi-fi, I have to burn discs or put images on a USB flash drive.