Firstly let me say hello as a new user, hello
Secondly when i say n00b in the thread title i really do mean it i know nothing about emulation hardware or software so please keep my idiocy in mind if you reply.

Well i guess the middle age crisis hit because i got a hankering to play all those old games i used to play as a kid and looking for retro game systems i came across this Cybergadget Retro Freak console, that looks amazing i thought to myself i can play games from all these old systems on one console and load rom files onto a memory card that thing looks just the ticket.
Well rather than invest into buying a bunch of used cartridges for a plethora of old systems right away i figured i would download some of these rom files and so i did from various sources, and that is where i have hit a little snag.
Some of them work flawlessly, others work but no author information, release date etc shows up on the menu which i guess is because whoever ripped the rom from the original game removed that part of the code but the game still works fine, others don't work at all and i'm guessing here that is because the file has the wrong extension and if i change it to the correct extension it would work.
Well i've looked about on Google for a list of what file extensions are the correct ones to use for this system but have come up with nothing useful.
That is what has bought me here.

Really hoping someone here with some knowledge could list the correct file extension for each of the systems this console supports.

Thanks for reading.