Hey, fellas. I hope this is the right place to put this. I've scoured high and low for the answer to this question, but I cannot find a solution here nor there, but perhaps someone here can point me to the right place, if not provide an actual solution?

My question is fairly simple: I want to listen to .mlt and .p04 files, or (since this is the last step anyway) just convert them to a .wav or .mp3 or something. I've extracted everything from the /sound folder in Skies of Arcadia, but everything here is a .mlt or .p04. I can't find anything that can read these formats, and I've tried many different ones. Importing this as raw data into Audacity provides just a bunch of white noise although there is a weird hint of a sped-up voice in some of them.

I don't know. I'm not well versed in ripping and all this other stuff. I just need the sound effects. I have the music already, but I need the sound effects independent of everything else (hence why I can't just play the game and record the audio.)

Any help? Thanks a lot.