Thread: 3DS question - flashcart solutions/hacking or whatever

Threaded View

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Default 3DS question - flashcart solutions/hacking or whatever

Sooo, it was very easy to play pretty much any game for the NDS after just purchasing a flashcart along with an SD-card and whatever. Why can't the 3DS be equally simple to tinker with? I barely have the time to wipe my own ass after going to the bathroom - there's no way I'll ever spend the time required to actually understand all this technobabble.

Basically, I was hoping that someone here actually knows shit and could help an old jerk out here. The smart money seems to be on CFC/hacking/whatever but I'm really only interested in the solution meaning the last amount of hassle (bonus points also goes out for good rom compatibility/general functionally and not bricking the fucking thing). With this in mind I'm thinking SKY3DS+ along with a new SD-card, since I seem to have lost all my old ones. Is this good? Is this bad? How much of an idiot am I being here? Do I have to think about firmware and shit when actually purchasing the console itself (yeah, I haven't done that yet)? Do I have to buy anything else? Could I mess up the 3DS itself somehow, jumping through the required hoops? Could using the online features/functions be a problem? Again, how much of an idiot am I being here?

Actually getting to my question: someone feeling like answering the questions above? Or even better, does someone feel like telling me exactly what I should do/buy in a friendly and hopefully somewhat demeaning step-by-step manner? Also, do note that it isn't nice to be a jerk about stuff.
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 10th-April-2017 at 19:53.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!