Hey guys, I'm new here and posting in forums in general, don't know exactly where and how to start but here it goes:
I softmodded a Wii a couple of years ago, don't know which guide I followed then, but i had and still have a 1TB seagate hdd partitioned, half wbfs, half ntfs, with 150+ Wii games, and every game worked flawlessly, so last week I decided to take the Wii out of the box again and I updated everything, re-modded it using mod-mii and it was good like a couple of years ago, been playing it plenty, every game working fine.

Was playing yesterday for a couple of hours, turned the Wii off, today, try to play again and every single game I tried gives me instant black screen, and I tried almost everyone, have to hard reset console, happens with wiiflow, usb loader gx and cf loader or something.

I've been crawling up the walls searching every forum there is, there's a lot of black screens "complaints" but none quite exactly like mine, but even so I tried all the solutions given, to no avail.

The only thing I did, after I stopped playing was convert Domino Rally to wbfs and getting it onto the hdd, no errors, already reversed it to try and see if it was what was causing the issue but did nothing.
Wanted to try to fix this before formatting hdd 'case it's 1TB.....
But I really don't think that's the problem since I have another one just like it and it loads Gamecube games fine, although they eventually "ERROR ENCOUNTERED......", using Nintendont.
And I also formatted and wbfs'ed a couple of games onto an usb stick to try and it happens the samething.

Don't know what else can I say, I can post syscheck since I'm not to good retaining ios and cios numbers and what was and was not installed etc.
But if you guys could help it would be really appreciated, just let me know if you need anymore info.
And sorry for the long post =\
Cheers