I couldn't quite seem to find the right answer to my question anywhere and most threads I've found with any info at all are locked or outdated to a point where I'm unsure if the information is 100% accurate.

I got to the party late and installed my CFW last night (PSP3000 running 6.61OFW), started getting some games set up with my custom icons and what have you - but then I got to two games with multiple tracks. I looked up how to handle those and found all sorts of conflicting information, so I just went with my gut and loaded the parts into PSX2PSP and made my Eboot. I read that there will be sound issues doing so without creating a SINGLE .BIN by loading the files together with the .CUE, but so far I seem to have no issues whatsoever. I haven't progressed further than the intro to both games (Tactics Ogre LUCT & Tales of Destiny), but is it entirely necessary to load the files for a single .BIN? If so I'll do that before I actually jump into the games - as of now I'm hesitant.

Apologies for the long winded paragraph, but the PSP scene is fairly new to me and I don't want to make any mistakes!