Thread: Advance Wars: Dual Strike/Dark Conflict

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs up Advance Wars: Dual Strike/Dark Conflict

Is there anyway to make them non-laggy with 0.9.6? The latest patch for desmume seems to have a white bit in the bottom corner and it covers some of the screen up.

Also, is there a way to fix the sound? It seems to lag sometimes and sounds static/buzzy.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

0.9.11 is the latest version so you are out of date anyway

But have a feeling the answer will be for you to get a new more powerful PC, or just buy a 3DS or DS or DSi and get a DS flash kit

Play round with the settings though and try lowering some of the options in the hope to make it more playable for yourself

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    0.9.11 is the latest version so you are out of date anyway

But have a feeling the answer will be for you to get a new more powerful PC, or just buy a 3DS or DS or DSi and get a DS flash kit

Play round with the settings though and try lowering some of the options in the hope to make it more playable for yourself
    Yeah, I tried that version, but there's a white patch at the bottom. I think my PC is powerful lol. I tried the settings, and no point in me wasting money when I'm only spectating AI lol.

Thanks for the suggestions.