Hello!

I have been trying to get some ISO/Bin/Roms working for the Sega CD on the actual hardware. Some of these files work in emulators with a few option changes. For Example Popful Mail will not work on actual Sega CD hardware when burned to a disc but works in emulators because of the "Perfect Sync" option under the CPU tab. I burned this game to a disc and it gets all the way to the title screen but gives me an error once it tries to play the first FMV. Another game is Lunar, known to have issues on actual hardware but fine on emulators as long as "Perfect Sync" is enabled. I have tested multiple ISO/Bin/Rom files for the Sega CD for these two games and cannot get it to work.

1. So after all this time is there still no way to fix these games to work on actual hardware?

2. Also, is there a comprehensive list of all games that won't work on actual hardware but will in emulator? I have looked online for hours to no avail.

I spent a lot of time getting a Sega CD looking forward to Popful Mail and Lunar only to find the 2 games I really wanted to play on actual hardware do not work because of some perfect sync issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.