Thread: Demul - Sega Strike Fighters Help

Thanks

Default Demul - Sega Strike Fighters Help

I started it off and went for the practice missions and it did everything right up until the part after you shoot down the balloon using gun. Then the next mission the control stick was doing stupid things like moving the pilots head as well as the plane, so that the view would face a direction other than where the plane was going. Is there a fix for this because it makes the game unplayable?

Using latest version of Demul - Demul x86 v0.7 Alpha BUILD 180816 and XBOX360 controller.
    Last edited by FPU; 30th-October-2016 at 15:34.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What is MAME like now for Naomi Hardware games?

Or Makaron for the same

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Don't know, I'll try later but wrt the above I went back to the 200915 BUILD and all went fine, so somewhere between there and 180816 BUILD they messed something up.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It happens like that sometimes with emulators, but glad you found a way to play it though enjoy

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Okay, just tried MAME. Couldn't even find Sega Strike Fighters on the list. Gigawing 2, tons of errors. Both games working on Demul. I think MAME support stops somewhere roughly in the early-to-mid 1990s. The 3D stuff it just doesn't like, which is where your Nebula Sega Model 2 and Demul Naomi/Naomi 2/Dreamcast/Hikaru/Cave 1000/Gaelco/Atomiswave emulator comes in. Demul is definitely well worth it, very easy to set up as regards emulators too. Nebula also very good, although you'll have fun with gun calibration on Behind Enemy Lines.

Raiden IV I did as a trial, booted it successfully but got a red box - unsurprising.

Thanks

I don't know if it similar to your problem, but I recently had weird problems using demul .7a 180816 build and Xbox 360 controller. It seemed games that used analog controllers and not digital pad were going in different directions when pressed. For instance, 18 wheeler when steered left it went right. Stumbled upon a fix, shut off the x axis for the left analog stick. Even though nothing was assigned to it, x axis was detected by games and worked as intended.
    Last edited by megahurts; 22nd-November-2016 at 17:49. Reason: typos