Thread: ePSXe 1.9.0 - constant automatic input problem

Thanks

Default ePSXe 1.9.0 - constant automatic input problem

Hey! I've got a problem with ePSXe 1.9.0, not really sure how to explain it...

My cat walked over my keyboard and must have hit something. Now whenever I play something, the emulator is constantly and automatically turbo-inputting the right directional button. Thought it was my gamepad, but it still does after unplugging. My keyboard doesn't do it anywhere else.

I tried pressing every single button on my keyboard to reverse the effect, to no avail. The ePSXe faq isn't helpful in this regard either.

Does anyone know how to deal with this? I bet the solution is simple, but I'm quite the ePSXe scrub (restarting emulator or PC didn't work). Cheers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 104 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

what do u mean turbo inputing? keyboard doesnt have turbo. it only has repeat.
    when u say right direction, is that the arrow direction? or some other letter on keyboard?Try testing arrow usage on something written like a text to see will it start moving to right. You cant really test arrows otherwise as their usage is limmited.
    Also u can clear all settings from pcsx by deleting ini files from inis folder, either in my documents/pcsx or root of pcsx instalation. If u do not use portable txt inside pcsx it will locate inis in my documents and if fault is there it will read same thing to any other version of pcsx.
    Full List of my uploads here (Fixed link ) Only members can access blog.

Quote Ragnar:
    Warning* New downloaders. DO NOT install Jdownloader with the web installer, it contains malware. Get the offline installer, or JD2. Or try CryptLoad or Mipony.

Do NOT decrypt and or repost my links anywhere!
    All my uploads are on MEGA
    DLC IS NOT GAME! DLC is to be used with Jdownloader to Download GAME!
    paypal.me/IceLancer

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

check the config for your controls, check you get the same effect with analog off as you do when it is on, as it could be analog sticks that are the issue and not centered correctly, when plugged in

also to check if it is not a pad issue you would need to have ePSXe mapped to keys instead of your pad

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR