Good Afternoon,

My name is JesZeK and I live in Honduras; I've been visiting the Emuparadise website for learning and downloading content, since many, many years ago; but this is the very first time I post here, so despite that I've been running emulators and repairing old gaming consoles since many years ago, you can consider me a Newbie; especially at this Forum.

I have two simple Questions: I have two Atari 5200 consoles + Cartridges, but I can Not find a Great Emulator for Windows; could you point me on the right direction?

The 5200 was my First console and I want same game experience, for my Little Daughter, but I prefer to let her use an Emulator, instead of the 35 years old Hardware, you understand...

Second Question: I run the Dolphin Emulator with great success, on my PC, which I built six years ago; it has a Dual Core Quad intel processor @ 2.6 Ghz, 4 Gb of Ram and 1 Gb video card; you can see an example of my Emulation, on a Video I made, shared on my YouTube Channel:

I've downloaded Two ROMS for the Dolphin Emulator, which are:
  1. Mario Kart - Double Dash!! (USA)
  2. Super Mario Sunshine (USA)

Both came compressed in the 7z format, and I've tried many ways to uncompress them, but WinRar and 7z can't open them; so the Question is:

Should I download a especial software to Uncompress those ROMS?

Thank you for reading such a long introduction, for your time, and for allowing me to be a Part of this Great forum.

Greetings from Honduras, Kind Regards.