Thread: What do I do with PSX2PSP Iso's to get them to run on my psp?

Thanks

Default What do I do with PSX2PSP Iso's to get them to run on my psp?

Do I just put them in the /GAME folder? do I need a program?
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    EP Points

psx to psp iso?
    do you mean eboot conversions?
    if so, you're on the right track. (ms0:/PSP/GAME/ANY PSX TO PSP CONVERT/EBOOT.PBP)
    if the psp is modded, should be able to play the converts out of the box, but look into 'popsloader' for the psp if in any difficulties, that side of the console isn't as effective as an actual playstation, some games can glitch out. (very few though.)
    compatibility related.
    most games when properly converted are as good as the real deal, namely the official psn/pkg archives...

Thanks

I got this file from emuparadises psx2psp file archive. it came with a .ccd .img and .sub file.

Thanks
    EP Points

then they are NOT psx to psp converts, but actual playstation images themselves. (that's a cloneCD image of a psx cd.)
    basic web search results: Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. all the best.
    [edit]
    if you genuinely got that from the psp side to epf, it clearly got misfired.
    staffs should be all over this sorta oversight like 28/8 900000 days a year...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amiga1200 For This Useful Post:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

For the original Q yeah they go in the Game Folder

something like

/PSP/Game/Game code or name/EBOOT.PBP there may be other support files that can also go in this folder like a manual

e.g. for Crash Team Racing (U)

/PSP/Game/SCUS94426/EBOOT.PBP

You may need an extra plugin for some games though called popsloader, you will need the version that works with your softmod and all the pops files, anyway it is used to select older versions of pops to allow some of those converts to work correctly

As above what you have is a standard PSX CD image though not a PSX to PSP convert, easy enough to do yourself though I have known some not be able to manage that and some games may need special fixes applied, also some image formats may need to be changed before attempting to convert via PSX2PSP

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was able to solve my problem. I downloaded final fantasy chronicles - chrono trigger from the PSX2PSP isos database and it wasn't converted to eboot. I used popstationgui to convert it to an eboot myself. I guess they overlooked this rom because other roms I've downloaded from the PSX2PSP database were already in eboot format.

Thanks for the help guys.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I reported that file anyway, it should not be in that set

There is an official PSone Classics version of the game also, not sure I have that though I don't have that HDD hooked up at the moment

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR